Regret

"Hey, Nichole!"

Mark called out as he was running through the house. I glanced up from the TV and noticed just in time as Mark came jumping over the back of the sofa.

I squealed and moved my feet out of the way as he crash landed on the couch.

He looked at me with the largest of smiles and tugged me up by my wrists. I gasped as I nearly fell forward into him, but Mark tugged me along with him anyway.

"M--Mark!? What are you doing!?"

I asked as Mark drug me into the kitchen. He stopped me right in the middle beside the microwave and the fridge.

"Okay, stand like that and I need you to act like you're doing something."

Mark said as he propped up the camcorder. I blinked as I looked at the camera. What the hell was he doing? I had heard him earlier today doing things through out the house, but I didn't think he was doing something like this.

"Are you gonna film me?"

I asked. I had already told him that I didn't want to be in any of his YouTube videos and yet here he was with the camera pointed right at me. Mark rolled his eyes and made me turn around so my back was to him.

"Just do it! And when I come in act scared!"

Mark said as he ran out of the room with the biggest smile I'd ever seen. I was confused, but did as I was told and grabbed a bowl and a dish rag and acted like I was cleaning the counter. It took a while, but I heard Mark walking back into the kitchen.

"Oh, Nichole?"

I heard his deep voice call out moments later. I turned around confused with the rag in my hand.

My eyes widened as my mouth opened slightly.

There stood Mark with his hair messed up and dark makeup circles under his eyes.

I knew right away what was happening.

He was making another Darkiplier skit.

"H-Hey Mark? You need something?"

I asked, trying my best to play along with him, but it was extremely hard with the way he was looking at me as if I was a mouse and he the cat.

He smirked wickedly which caused a shiver to go down my spine as he looked at me with those deep dark eyes.

He started to approach me, slowly. I swallowed, not really knowing what to do so I glanced about thinking of something to do, but by the time an idea came to my head, Mark had pinned me against the counter.

I gasped as he pushed his hips against mine. I gasped again at the sudden pressure that he caused by pushing up against me.

Then I felt his hand grace the side of my cheek and it caused me to look at him.

"Oh, my pretty little Nichole. How much I've waited for this day."

Mark -- or Dark I guess I should say muttered as his hand slowly moved some of my hair out of my face. I froze as Mark's face rubbed against the side of mine, feeling his nose rubbing against the side of my cheek down to my neck.

I knew he was doing this all for the sake of the video, but damn he was warm and fuzzy and made my whole body tingle with excitement.

Then I felt a sharp pain and I cried out. Gasping and grabbing hold of the back of Dark's shirt I held on tightly to him. I felt as his teeth sunk into my neck pretty deeply. I felt as his teeth wiggled about on my skin. I felt as his hands rested on my hips.

Suddenly, I felt a swift moment and I squeaked out as my butt came in contact with the counter.

Before I knew what was happening, Dark's lips were on mine. I gasped as his lips moved over my own. I didn't know what to do. Should I do anything?

Then suddenly, I found myself kissing back. I couldn't help myself as my fingers ran up his buff arms and straight into his hair.

I pulled slightly at his red mop as I felt his hands traveling up my shirt. And then suddenly, he pulled away.

We were both gasping for air and looking wide-eyed at each other. Mark seemed more shocked than I was as he looked at me.

"I--I didn't mean -- I..."

He couldn't even form a correct sentence as he looked at me. I felt the tears in the corner of my eyes.

He felt regret.

He felt regret for what had just happened.