Hang Out With Friends

Mark: Hey, I wanted to apologize about my mom for yesterday. That was completely uncalled for and I'm sorry she put you on the spot like that.

Nichole: Oh no it's cool I understand. She was just happy to meet me haha.

Mark: Yeah. It's been a while since I've been with anyone, let alone brought a girl home to meet my mother... I think she took it the wrong way.

Nichole: Stop sounding like a Debbie-downer you big dork. I understand.

Mark: Hey! I am not a Debbie-downer!

Nichole: Whatever you say, Mark. Whatever you say.

Mark: Hey so anyway, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet me again today for some more hangout time? I was suppose to go and record some stuff at Wade's house and was wondering if you'd like to tag along?

Nichole: I had s lot of fun yesterday I would like that. Sure why not?

Mark: Okay great! I'll send you his address and I'll meet you over there around noon if that's cool?

Nichole: Might be a little late since it takes me an hour and some minutes to get to Cincinnati, but I'll try.

Mark: Oh yeah, I forgot how long of a drive it takes you to get here and back home. I'm sorry.

Nichole: It's cool, I don't mind. You're fun to hang out with. Totally worth the drive. 😉

Mark: You flatter me lol. Alright so I'll see you when I see you. Sending the address now. 😆