Chapter 1

Zoe's POV

  Fixing my polo, I walk out of the house to see Holly's beat up Chevy in the driveway.

  I would rather drive myself to work, instead of having her drive me. But my mom has the car today. Holly and I pretty much have everything in common, besides our music.

  She is more a romantic/love song chick, and I'm over obsessed with a mix of hip hop and rap. We both like One Direction, but then again we both like different boys.

  Shes a fan of Liam and Zayn, and I like Louis, Niall, and Harry. But she doesn't really talk shit about them as much as I rant on about how much I dont like them.

  I climb into the car, hearing the loud creak the door makes when you open and close it.

  "When are you going to get this damn thing fixed?" I ask Holly adjusting my seat so it leans all the way back.

  "Listen, I'm working on it. But you shouldn't be talking, you're car is in the shop," Holly says and pulls out of the driveway. "Point made," I say and pull out my shitty iPhone. I already cracked it twice, and its like the first one. I've had it forever.

  I see Holly move her hand onto the radios power button, and I immediately put in my ear buds. Before I hit play, I hear 'Rock Me' by One Direction is playing in the car.

  I quickly remove them from my ears and lip sing to the words.

Do you remember summer 09, wanna go back there every night, just can't lie was the best time of my life.

Lying on the beach as the sun blew out, playing this guitar by the fire too loud, oh my my they could never shut us down.

  "Louis solo!" I practically flail out loud.

"I used to think that I was better alone, why did I ever want to let you go? Under the moonlight as we stare to the sea, the words you whispered I will always believe."

   By now, I was practically singing out loud with Holly.

"I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah. I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah. I want you to hit the metal, heavy metal, show me you care."

"I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah. I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah!"

  Holly suddenly turns down the radio. I look at her funny. "Were here," She says and opens her door. "Oh, right." I say and follow her into Starbuck's.

  Man, I wish I could've finished that song.