Chapter 19

Zoe's POV

  My bag is now full of every bikini I own and even some one pieces that I would rather not wear.

  Holly still isn't talking to me but still insisted I stay here and she rent a hotel room for a few days. What I said was a little uncalled for, but what would have I said? I mean Chris, fucking Chris was in our apartment! Out of all people.

  So now I am practically forced to head to my only other friend, Alyssa's house for some 'what to wear' tips. I might even invite her with me tomorrow because I can't really see myself surviving by myself with One Direction.

  My phone buzzes on the nightstand making me jump. I check my messages to see Alyssa texted me. I was supposed to be there at two and it's now three. Shoot. I zip my bag and lock the door before heading down the elevator.

  I walk past the hottie working at the desk without saying goodbye, and click the unlock button on my keys.

  I'm glad I finally have my car back even though it still looks and drives like an piece of shit.

*

  "Hey cutie!" Alyssa greets me taking a strand of my short hair into her cold fingers.

  "Hey, how are you?" I ask pulling her into a hug instead of having her awkwardly stoke my hair.

  "Good. Great, actually!" She holds out her left hand revealing her shiny diamond ring.

  "Wow! Married already?" I joke making her smile. I would never be able to get married during college or even anytime soon. I'm just not the long time commitment kinda person.

  "I love him, Zoe. Once you find someone that you fall in love with, you'll know." She says still smiling at her sparkling ring.

  Or to sum that up, Once you find someone that has money, you force yourself to love them and get whatever the hell you want. I mean seriously this house if too fucking fancy and she acts and looks like she could be one of those gypsy house wives.

  "I guess so." I say and drop my bag onto the tan flooring.

  She grabs the bag from off the floor and moves it onto the black rug instead.

  "So when am I going to meet this Knight in shining armour?" I ask getting a giggle from her.

  "In an hour or so at least. But, did you want to get started?" She asks and I take off my Doc Martens I borrowed from Holly since she left them at the apartment.

  "Sure! I'm always in the mood to try on skin tight bikini's that make your boobs pop out the sides." I tease making Alyssa burst out into laughter. It wasn't that funny...

  "Okay so here is the bathroom. And this is the living room, where I will be sitting when you walk out." She hands me my bag and pushes me into the bathroom and locking the door from the outside.

  I flip down the toilet seat and zip open the bag to pull out the blue sequined bikini layed out on top. 

  I forgot this one is Holly's so I set it aside and grab out another striped one piece I will never wear. The next one is a dark pukey green bikini that has small triangles that don't even look big enough to cover your nipples.

  "Are you almost done?" Alyssa's raspy voice echo's through the door.

  "Uhm-" I have went through all of them by now and only one of them I think is okay. Not great, but okay. "Yeah, I'm almost done." I hear her heels click away.

  I decide to throw on the orange bikini with yellow stars. It was a little big and made my boobs sag and look weird, but it was the only one that I thought looked okay.