Chapter 13

Zoe's POV

"C'mon! It's five thirty! Are you serious Holly?" She rolls over onto the other side of her queen size bed. "Fine. I will just have Zayn help me instead." "Okay! Ill go!" she jumps up out of bed. "Ill take a quick shower," I say and head across the hall.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Holly's POV

  I see Zoe leave the room,  probably heading to take a shower, since I wasn't listening.  I go through my closet and pick out my most comfortable, yet stylish clothes.  If I was going to be seeing Zayn.

  I decide on some blue and yellow Aero sweats and my baggy yellow sweater.

  "Holly?  Do you have any shampoo I can use?!" I hear her yell from the bathroom.  "Yeah!  It's in the shower already!  "Do you have-" "The bodywash is in the shower also!" I say noticing what her last words would be.

  Looking into my mirror,  I see photos plastered to it of Chris and I.  "Chris! Oh my god!" I totally forgot.  I run over to my dresser and finally take a look at my phone for once.  Two missed calls. I dial the number again.

*ON THE PHONE**

"Hello?"

"Yeah, Chris?"

"Mhmm."

"I'm so sorry about yesterday. I totally forgot, its just that I was with Zoe-"

"Yeah! You're always with Zoe. Do you know how embarrassing that was just sitting there in a suit all dressed up, waiting for you to arrive?"

"You were in a tux?"

"Yeah! It was our anniversary. How can I trust you with anything else, if I can't even trust you two remember our anniversary!"

"I-I'm sorry, I-"

"So am I. I didn't want another Zoe. But obviously, your just like her. Goodbye, Holly. See you at work."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*--

Zoe's POV

  I jump out of the shower and  see Holly's make up scattered across the bathroom counter. I didn't want to look too fancy, so I just added some mascara. After, I head back into Holly's room to find her crying onto her bed. "Holly?! What happened?" I slide up next to her. "Chris," She lifts her head up a little. "What did that mother fucker do to you?!" I say standing up.

  "No. I forgot about our anniversary last night and we just broke up," She lifts her head up from the covers and wipes her eyes. "Let me guess. Over the phone?" "Yeah," She answers and slips on her socks. "C'mon. We have to go. "Hey, just remember. You can always get Zayn," She laughs and grabs her purse.

  I was wearing my pink sweats and a purple and pink Infinity top. I slip on my gray Converse and follow Holly out the door. I hate that fucking skunk bag. He better watch his back, because he isn't gonna like what's coming to him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Liam's POV

  I came back to the apartment last night since I was totally out of it. And I wanted to make sure I had enough energy if u was going to be helping Zoe move out.

  "Oatmeal, bacon, oatmeal, bacon. Bacon it is!" I take out a skillet and start to cook the bacon. "Goodmorning!" Niall says from behind me.

  "Woah! I thought is was the only one here," I say trying to find a pair of shorts to put on.

  "Nope. I came here way after you were asleep. Louis and Zayn stayed at the hospital over night." Niall explains. "Oh! I'm glad to see you're cooking, I'm starving!"

  Great. All I needed was some more annoying company! All I wanted to do until I had to meet Zoe was lounge around in the apartment all day in my boxers, but no!

  "How was Harry after I left?" "Still okay, they found some minor cuts in the skin upon the head. Only one or two really serious ones. I know there was one piece of glass stuck, but I'm not sure if they got it out or not," Niall says grabbing a couple plates and pouring orange juice.

  "How do you like Zoe?" Niall asks surprisingly. "Good, but its only our second date, you know." I sip my orange juice. "I know. I just wanted to talk," "You gotta thing for Holly?" I ask Niall knowing he would freak out. "What?! No! She is not at all what I like in a girl," Niall says putting his plate into the sink.

  "Does Zayn have a thing for her?" Niall asks me leaning on the counter. "I'm actually not sure. Yeah, I guess Holly is a little too flirty. But you know how Zayn likes his girl!" We both laugh.

  "I'm going to call Zoe and let her know I can come help. I know she wanted to start early," I say and walk up the stairs. "Get ready!" I close the door and grab ahold of my phone.

**

  "Okay so, right by seven eleven and the address is W55347? Grayish house? Okay see you in a bit!" I end the call and start to jell up my hair.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Zoe's POV

  "Liam and Niall should be helping out today," I tell Holly as she turns down the radio. "Alright," She says and rolls down her window.

  "I guess Zayn is staying at the hospital today with Louis too," " I don't really care," She says acting all snotty. Oh c'mon. I know you care about your Zayny Baby!" I try to make her laugh.

  "Actually no. I don't anymore. All I want is my Chris back," "You want him back, when you can have someone in One Direction?! He's not even worth it, that scumbag!" I yell at her as she pulls into my driveway.

  "Just because you hate him for breaking up with you, doesn't mean I have to hate him! It was my own fault for forgetting our anniversary, considering I was with you!" She yells back and unlocks the door.

  "I need some time," I open the door knowing she is ditching me. Holly wasnt the one for fights. "Yeah, whatever." This wasnt the first time shes went A.W.O.L on me.

  I guess I'll just have to wait for Liam. And Niall...

**

  I look out my window to see a cute little 'bug car' pull up on the side of my house. Out walks Liam and Niall. "Ohmahlord."

  "Hey, who's car?" I walk out of the front door. Liam was dressed a little too nice for moving furniture and packing, but Niall was just perfect. "Oh. Hah, its mine," Niall says. He was too cute. Stop looking at Niall.

  "Shall we get started?" I ask and lead them into my room. "It all has to go. Most of the small things first, and well come back to get the furniture," " Wasnt Holly supposed to help also?" Liam asks and takes a seat on my bed.

  "Yes, but it just so happened that her boyfriend, Chris broke up with her this morning. So I guess she needed some time to herself," I say and grab the boxes I got from Holly.

  "Alright, let's pack it up!" Liam says and grand a box from my hand. Niall smiles at me and heads over to my radio and turns up the volume. "Well pack this last,"

  He rocks his head to the beat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gia's Note: Hello! ♥ So sorry its been taking me forever to update, I've had some tough finals to study for at University! But we will be on break for a while now! Interesting chapter? I hope so! Read our new stories and follow our separate accounts!

@Tasty_Maoams

@Random_Peanut

VOMMENT!

LOTS OF LOVE - Gianna

-------------------------------------------------------------------