Chapter 14

Liam's POV

  "Let's load up the car," I say and grab two boxes along with Niall. "Well have to make a few trips," Niall says and walks out the door along with Zoe.

  "Holly! You're just in time. We need to load up the cars," Zoe says when she sees Holly's car parked in the driveway. "Sorry for leaving and-" "Its fine, I get that you were stressed out." Zoe and Holly talk.

  "Good thing is, my parents are already a step ahead of us." I walk up next to Zoe. "They got us an apparent close to University of Bristol!" Holly squeals. "Oh my god!" "Yeah! They will be making the next few payments until we get up on our feet," Holly explains the moving arrangements.

  "Ill go get the last few boxes," I tell Zoe and she nods her head.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Zoe's POV

  "Are you doing okay, Niall?" I look to see him struggling to stuff the boxes into the car. "Ugh. I think- There. I got it," He closes the hatch.

  "Hi Niall!" Holly yelps across the yard. "Hey," He answers coolly and heads back inside. "Do you know where the apartment is?"  "Yeah, they gave me directions. Its already furnished and junk so we can leave our furniture," Holly tells me. "Anything going on with your sister?" "Not that I know of. I'm debating whether or not to just go see her," I say

  "I guess I will wait a few days, but I will go before I start school. Friday I will. That gives me enough time, since it's only Tuesday," I say and lock the door as Liam and Niall carry out the last of the boxes.

"Wanna ride with me?" Liam asks placing his hand on my hip. "Yeah, but where is Niall gonna sit?" Liam looks at Holly. "Oh. Yeah, Niall can just ride with me," She steps up. "Alrighty, Well follow you Holly!"

  Liam places the last box in the backseat and I sit down on the passenger side. "Thank you so so much for helping me move-" "Your welcome," Liam says and kisses my cheek. His lips where warm and it stopped the cold stinging.

  I placed my hand onto His and we latched fingers. He gave me a small smile and drew tiny circles around my knuckles.

**

  Liam pulls along next to Holly in the tall apartment building. It was quite busy in this part of town, which made me a little worried about Liam and Niall. "Be careful. It makes me worried something might happen," I tell Liam as he shuts off the car.

  "It'll be fine if I hurry and don't make any eye contact." We both laugh. I think I might be getting too attached. But I need to act real, not fake.

  We all grab a box or two and follow Holly up the elevator to floor 6.  "This floor is pretty fancy," "That's because its the Penthouse floor," Holly says walking out of the elevator. "Are you serious?!" I say looking down from the top. It was so amazing.

  "And guess what?" Liam walks up closer to me. "What?" "Our apartments are just a few blocks down," Liam says waiting for Holly to open up the door. "Oh, this is awesome!" I see white and purple furniture, my favorite color, and in the bedroom two twin beds with purple bedding and two dressers and a desk.

  "I told you. Its way cool," We set down the boxes and explore a little. I catch up to Niall down the hall. "You've been a little quiet," I put my hand on his shoulder.

  "Oh yeah, this appartment is great," "No I mean, what's up?" He turns to face me and I lean up against the wall. Niall leans in and kisses my lips. I had no urge to pull away. He stood closer and our lips stayed laying on top of each other. "Oh. Um I'm sorry," He says and wipes his lips. I stand there blushing.

  What did I just do?