Chapter 21

Harry's POV

  This is our first surprise concert in London since we've been back, and only a few hundred people were supposed to be here. But by the looks of it, it seems more like thousands. Thanks to Niall and his big mouth.

  He can never just keep things a secret, and that's why I would never tell him I have strong feelings for Zoe. Never in a million years, would I tell anyone for that matter in the band about Zoe.

  She is beaming, her eyes glossy, like she is about to cry. It's just a damn concert.

  "What are we doing here?" She asks looking towards Liam who's hand is wrapped around hers.

  Now that I think about it, I remember seeing all of those hateful tweets of how she thought Liam's new shaved head was down right awful, and yet she sits there next to him, their fingers inter whined? What the fuck?

  "We just decided to do a private concert, instead." Louis interuptes Liam.

  "It doesn't look very private to me." She says chuckling, and I burst out laughing.

  That was a dumbass move because now everyone is staring at my direction. I really need to work on when is the right and wrong time to laugh at someone's comment.

  "Well, uhm yeah- thanks to Niall." Zayn scolds him.

  "Hey! No one said not to tweet it.." He trails off shrugging his shoulders.

  I'm not even sure how we are going to get through this hoard of teenage fangirls, because they are seriously the loudest fans I have ever heard. Well maybe not the loudest, but close to it. And Paul isn't even here, because we decided to just sing a few songs for everyone and leave. We didn't think we would need him.

  "Uhm- guys?" Zoe interuptes the guys and me, still staring out the window.

  We all look out to find large amounts of fans running towards the van. The driver immediately stops and locks the doors, before the fans begin to bang and pull on the handle, begging us to open up the doors.

  This is just what we need.

  "Just keep driving." Zayn tells the driver as he begins to crawl along.

  The fans back away, but still only inches away from the van.

  "We should just skip this." I suggest and Zoe turns her attention from the window to me.

  I really wouldn't mind sitting on our couch back at the apartment watching the Lion King as long as I would be with Zoe.

  "I agree." Niall and Liam say in unison.

  "I guess we could just skip it, but what about the fans?" Zayn looks slightly worried.

  "The fans can go watch our music videos on YouTube if they want a show." Louis says shrugging his shoulders as we all laugh at his comment.

  "I guess you're right." Zayn says through his smile.

  "Yeah, why don't we just go to Starbucks and get some coffee. I'm not working, so it's even better." Zoe suggests.

  "Fine with me." I say and she gives me a warm smile.

  "I can go for coffee." Niall agrees.

  "Of course you can." I say and get a look from him.

  "Hazzabear, quit teasing Niall of his food desires." Louis pouts and I smile.

  "Only for you, Boobear." Everyone is laughing at the way we are talking to each other.