FINALE

Zoe's POV

By time I get to Liam's, all the boys are at his house including Liam. They didn't look worried, they were more happy and excited looking. This should turn out better than I thought.

"Hey," Liam makes his way through the boys and grabs my jacket to throw in the closet.

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask.

"Let's go upstairs." Liam says. I look down from the stairs to Harry were his eyes are already scanning where we are going. None if the boys even encouraged me when I unlocked the door. I am usually ambushed by them, and now they're not even saying hello.

"What's up?" I ask when Liam shuts the door tight.

"If you have anything you want to tell me, tell me now." Liam ignores the questions.

I think back to the bet. "Liam-"

"Zoe, if you're hiding anything or just want to tell me something you've done I'm right here."

He knows. "You know."

"Zoe-" He shakes his head. I stand up abruptly.

"Who told you?!" I shout.

"It doesn't matter-"

"It does fucking matter, Liam! Holly said she wasn't gonna say anything!"

"Oh, so you were just planning on keeping this bet from me? Do you know how horrible that hurt me?"

"You could have any girl you want superstar, and you chose me. Don't you think something would eventually happen?"

"What are you talking about? You're making no sense." Liam admits.

"I'm saying, I'm not perfect!"

"No one is! But I thought you really loved me."

"I did!"

"You did."

"I did."

"How did this bet even come up?" He paces around the room.

"Holly knew I hated you, and she wanted to see me date you for however long I could take it until I just dumped you."

He keeps shaking his head back and forth, probably telling himself that this is all wrong. I feel just as ashamed.

"But then I fell for you! I was never gonna leave you after I knew I had feelings for you."

"What did you think I was gonna do, Zoe? If I found out? This isn't your relationship. It's ours."

"I know, Liam- I'm so sorry."

"No. It was a relationship."

My heart nearly crushed inside me.

He walks out of the room, stomping down the stairs angrily. "Leave." He points to the door.

Harry and Niall stand from the couch and make there way towards us.

"What's going on?" They ask.

"Leave." Liam says more harshly this time.

I whimper when I realize what I am losing. I start to ball.

"Please, Liam. Listen to me?" It comes out as more of a question. I've never seen him so angry.

"Zoe, Get out!" He screams at the top of his lungs. "I don't want to listen to you lie to me!"

"I'm not lying." I whisper.

"I'm not gonna day it again, Zoe." He threatens.

"Alright, Alright. I'll take her home." Harry's suggests.

"No." I tell Harry. "I'm just gonna go."

"I don't care, just get out." Liam says again, and crosses his arms.

I look at him again and more tears fall down my cheeks. I already miss him.

"Alright, Liam. For God's sake." Niall backs up for me.

"We'll bring your stuff later, Zoe." Harry holds onto the small of my back and walks me outside. As soon as I leave the house. my real emotions start to pour out. I cry as hard as I ever have.

"Zoe-" Harry pulls me into his chest. I would normally back away, but I need this.

He lifts up my chin and states into my eyes. I still continue to cry.

"You'll never be alone. You have me forever."

END

*this was super short and I just realized how cheesy this whole book was. haha but I'm glad I finished! it was also my first so I have become a better wrote and we have more stories (that will be better) than our first haha. no sequel, but I'll post an epilogue in a few weeks. I hope you take the time to check out our other books because this one was just.. a fail. haha but's it good to have some practice before the real stuff comes out.

-gianna