Chapter 3

Liam's POV

  "Hey, guys?" I say and walk into the office. "Yeah?" I hear Zayn say sitting by the desk. "Where are the others?" I ask taking a seat. "Hold on," He says and call them on the intercom.

  "Hey!" They all barge into the small office. "Hey guys," I greet the others. "Okay, so when I stopped at Starbuck's earlier, this girl recognized me." I start to tell them. "Yeah, uh you're in One Direction," Louis says.

  "No. Listen," I say getting annoyed. "And when I told her it was me and asked if she was gonna freak out she said, 'No, but you're holding up the line!" I finish.

  "What's your point?" Niall asks fixing his hair. "That she would pass up the opportunity to get my autograph, or maybe even my number," I say taking seat.

  "Was she hot?" Harry asks. "Yeah she was!" I say over excitedly. "But she would just say that to me like I was a random hobo!" I add. "Listen, your going overboard on this whole situation man," Zayn says. "You can just forget her," Louis adds to Zayns comment.

  "Oh, trust me. She is going to know me so well, she is going to freak the next time she sees my face!" I tell them all. "Oh, great," I hear Niall say before I walk out of the office.

  I head down a floor to my room. I saw that the window was open, so I head over to close it, when I see soft white paper handing down all over the lawn. "Damn, not again!" I say and take off my shoes.

  I walk over to my desk and grab a sticky note and a pen I write 'Clean up lawn' On the note and stick it right to my forehead and fall right onto my now unmade bed.

------------------------------------------

Gia's Note: Hello! I will now be writing my own little notes, every third chapter! I hope you like it so far.. I hope you're not in love with Liam, because Zoe said some bad stuff.. But its just a story! :)

This is also a short chapter, but is was just a filler for the next one!

LOTS OF LOVE! <3

------------------------------------------