Chapter 17

Zoe's POV.

  I see Holly's phone buzz on one of the nightstands and I hear Niall groan for Holly as she pulls away. "Chris?" Holly asks into the speaker. Niall quickly moves Holly off of him so he can stand up off the bed.

  She hangs up the phone in annoyance as Niall begins to walk out. I take a swift turn into the hall and close the bathroom door. "Alright well I got to go," I hear Niall as his shoes trail across the living room floor. "Alright, call me." I can just imagine how cheesy a smile Holly has plastered across her face right now. I hear her sigh as the front door closes and I flush the toilet so she thinks I wasn't just eavesdropping, or even hiding in the bathroom.

  "Zoe?" I hear her walking closer to the bathroom so I run the water and bring the towel off the hook so the ring hits against the wall. "Oh hey!" I say opening the door and piling out of the stuffy room.

  "I didn't even know you were here." Holly says and follows me into the bedroom. Her cheeks couldn't be any redder.

  "Oh yeah, after Liam dropped me off I had to pee so bad and I just ran into the bathroom." I didn't even feel like mentioning we went to see Courtney or even Harry.

  "Oh, I was just watching TV with Niall in here on my laptop. We had nothing better to do you know?" She takes a seat on her bed fixing the covers.

  You had nothing better to do than have a total make out session! My subconscious adds to my thoughts. "Yeah, it must have been pretty awkward." I grab out my Soffee shorts and put them on along with my white tank top.

  "Actually it wasn't that bad. But um.. How was your date with Liam?" She asks trying to change the subject. "It was less depressing than I thought it would be." I tell her laughing. "Oh really? To me, it looks like you're growing on him." She moves her eye brows up and down before winking at me. "Okay, Holly." I roll my eyes but I didn't have it in me to actually deny her. "I'm going to bed." I tell her and climb into the..My bed. "Ugh, fine. Part pooper," She glances at me before shutting the light a long with the double doors of the room. Before closing my eyes I hear the loud sound of music coming from Holly's speakers she hung up above the TV.

  I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, oh what a shame that you came her with someone, so while your here in my arms.. Let's make the most of the night like were gonna die young!

  I hear her squeaky voice trying to keep up with singing the lyrics.

  I smile to myself before I drift off to sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Liam's POV.

  I open Harry's bedroom door to see him on his computer. The same thing he's been doing for the past few hours he's been back.

  "Do you guys seriously have to switch on and off checking up on me? It's fucking ridiculous!" He yells keeping his eyes on the computer screen. "No. But it's Simon's idea, so bring it up with him then." I tell him walking over to his desk. He minimizes what he was scanning through before noticing I was about to sit beside him. "What were you looking at?" I ask suspiciously as his mouth doesn't open.