Chapter 12

Zoe's POV

  "I want to move out now. I wasn't planning on staying with them through school, and I guess I can just get a head start now?" I say walking up to my bedroom. It was 11:30 by now and I was in a really pissy mood. "I don't care how long it takes. I want out of here by tonight," I tell Holly.

  "Can't we just start back up in the morning? Your parents will still be at the hospital. If their good parents," Holly says dragging her feet on the floor. "Exactly. Their not."

  "Yeah but its Courtney were talking about here, No offense." Holly says laying down onto my bed. "I guess they have always been nicer to her when it came down to certain things," I say grabbing a bag and packing some clothes. "But we are back here no later than 6:00. I have another date with Liam," Holly gives me a weird yet 'sexy time' look.

  "Oh yeah! I was texting him in the car. He said he was at his hospital because Harry got hurt? I wonder what happened." I explain to Holly. "As long as my Zayny Baby is okay,"  "You are too shallow. And Zayny Baby? How can you call him that when you're not even a thing," I ask her which was probably the wrong move.

  "Once you and Liam are a couple, you'll be seeing another guy next to Liam because well be having double dates!" She fangirls out loud. "Okay, well how do you know Zayn doesn't like stuck up bitches like yourself?" I laugh indicating she knew I was kidding.  "I do my research," She says creepily and pulls out her cell phone.

  "Alright, let's get going!" I pull up my bag from the ground and we go downstairs to see a group of paparazzi standing outside of my door and windows. They take multiple shots and they all scream out "Ziam!" I try to hide and call Liam but instead Holly starts to pose and they take shots of her.

  He didn't answer so I went on Twitter to see Louis posted that Liam was dating again and he tagged me! But how did they find my location? I sound like a spy.

  "Let's go out the back!" I say to Holly grabbing her arm and I can see her kissing and saying goodbye to the camera. "LETS GO!" We run out the back and hop into the car. "Good, they didn't notice," I say throwing my bag into the backseat. "Your like famous now!" Holly screams. "Well I don't really want to be!" On the inside I totally did. But not this kind of famous.

**

  "Got any frozen pizza?" I was in the mood for a midnight snack. "I think. But Zoe? Frozen pizzas are usually in the freezer. Not the fridge," She says and grabs the vegetable one. "No! I hate that vegetable shit. This one." I grabbed the three meat, extra cheese one and handed it to her. "Ugh. Fine. But next time its my pick," She says and puts it onto the Pizazz oven.

  "Whatcha wanna do?"  "Change into comfy clothes," She answers and walks across the hall into her bedroom. "Sweatpants and Sports bra's." We take a hot picture and I post it onto Twitter.

  "I'm in the mood for more Channing Tatum," Holly complains. "Not The Vow again," I say not wanting to watch it again. "21 Jump Street?" She asks grabbing my attention. "Now you're talking!" I hear my phone buzz in my purse.

**ON THE PHONE**

"Hello?"

"Hi Zoe. I'm sorry about Louis-"

"Oh, its fine. The paparazzi got some pics of us, but its okay."

"How did they find you?"

"That's what I was thinking! I have no idea. That was really creepy."

"Hmm. Weird. Well I'm sorry about the whole paparazzi thing-"

"If I'm gonna be dating a star, I will have to get used to it. But thanks for calling. Are we still on for tomorrow?"

"I will have to let you know about that, since Harry is in the hospital. But what were we gonna do?

"I actually could use your help. And any of the guys that could help also."

"Sure, anything."

"I have to find an apartment or something for school. Me and Holly are moving out and may need help packing. We could use your help packing and unloading. It would be really helpful."

"Okay. I will let you know tomorrow. Love- I mean, see you tomorrow."

"Love you too, Liam."

  I end the call, noticing he wanted to say Love you. So I took the first step.

  "Who was that?" Holly asks cutting the pizza. "Just Liam." I grab some drinks, noticing she already put in the disk. "Oh so now Liam is 'Just Liam'?" Holly asks laughing and carrying the pizza to the living room and setting it down onto the table. "I guess so,"  "Alright, well when Zayn calls me I'm going to say it was "Just Zayn," "Just press play already," and the movie begins.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Liam's POV (after the call)

  "She said she loves me. I can't believe I slipped and didn't just say it!" I talk to myself realizing everyone is staring. "Oh, sorry."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Niall's POV

  She said she loves him? What? She doesn't even like Liam! I saw everything she posted on Instagram about him. How can this be? Luckily Liam doesn't have one. Wait! I want him to know she doesn't like him. I can't just say something to him. Hell think I have a crush on her! I do. No I can't. Ugh! Why does my heart have to put me through these tough battles?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Gia's NOTE: Hello everyone! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! We finally find out how Niall really thinks, maybe well be reading the details on what Zayny Baby thinks! Haha.. Well be sure to follow my separate account and follow me @Tasty_Maoams!

100 votes?♥

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*