Chapter 11

Zoe's POV

  I run into the double doors of the hospital with Holly right behind me. The first front desk was 'out of order' right now, so we took the elevator up to the second floor.

  Holly gets a head start realizing I am totally out of it. She runs up to the main desk. "Courtney Maher," She says and points back to the elevator. "3rd floor, room 218," The lady says.

  We enter back into the elevator and I hit the third floor button. We didn't say one word. The doors open and I see my mom and dad sitting down in the waiting area. "What happened?" I say looking at their saddened faces.

  "She got shot," Dad answers. "Like how?!" "At the mall, with Emma. Emma's mom brought her here and contacted us. The mall was being over run," Mom explains to us. "Have you seen Courtney yet?" I ask and see Holly take a seat on one of the black chairs. "Not at all. They said they would let us know. We've been here since about 3:00. I've been trying to call you ever since!" My mom raises her tone.

  "Sorry, my phone was off after the date-" I accidentally say. "You went on a date?" Dad asks. "Yeah, Dad. Mom- you don't have to yell at me for having my phone off. I would've gotten here at this time anyway. I was with Holly," I try to explain but it makes her even more mad.

  "Well then you can go live with Holly then, and don't worry about your family!" She loses her fake accent. "Your little sister needs you and you don't give two shits about her!" Dad adds. Well this is just great. My family hates me. "Fine! I guess I'll just go get my own apartment!" They sustain silent. "And when were you gonna tell Courtney and I that you two are getting a divorce?!"

  "Or were you planning to tell me that on the phone too? Then blame me for not answering?" I still get no answer and Holly gets up off the chair and stands next to me. "Sorry for actually trying to have fun! For trying to enjoy life with my friends!" "Next time this happens, one of you come and get me instead of being fucking lazy and blowing up my phone with missed calls!"

  I walk out leaving my parents alone again in the waiting room. Tears start to slowly rush down my face. And yet Holly still doesn't say a word.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*--*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-

Liam's POV

  "Dr. Plague Rudenas," I tell the front desk. We were now at our small clinic that we go to if we we didn't want to get attacked with fans. The others were getting Harry into the wheelchair. "He's losing a lot of blood here!" Zayn yells getting the desk lady's attention.

  "Oh, you have an emergency?" She asks making me very annoyed. "Yeah we have an emergency!" "Okay, Second floor room one. They are all set up for you," We run to the elevator and manage to fit all of us in there.

  "Here! Room one," Niall says being the first one out of the elevator. Zayn pushes the wheelchair into the sanitized room. "Just the witness in the room please!" One of the doctors says and pushes the rest of us out. "I'll stay!" Zayn says before the door closes. "I guess we should wait in here?" Louis follows Niall into the small waiting room. I take a seat realizing its already later than I thought. How long were we at that restaurant?

  I see Niall and Louis already raiding the vending machines and the coffee. I pull out my phone and text Zoe.

Hey, hope it isn't too late to talk. I am at our hospital. Harry got hurt.

Really? I was just at the hospital. My sister got shot, but I won't be able to see her now because I got in a fight with my parents.

Did you need anything? Coffee, support? Anything I can do?

No, its fine Liam. I'm with Holly and I'll be staying with her tonight. Well meet up tomorrow. ♥

  The way we talk. It just seems like we've been boyfriend girlfriend for a long time. And we aren't even BF GF yet. I look up at the TV to see our faces plastered on the news with a picture of Harry in the wheelchair. Man is he going to love that.