Chapter 10

Liam's POV

  "I wonder what Simon wants," Louis asks  pulling into the driveway. "He said he had some sort of surprise, right?" Niall asks. "That's what he said,"

  I open the door to the penthouse and Simon was holding up about 10 Wet&Wild water park passes. "Simon!" Louis says and runs up to grab the passes. "How did you know?" He adds and Niall grabs one. "You guys are so childish," Harry says and looks at the brochure looking one.

  "OooOoh! Look at that monster slide! I'm so going on that one!" He says and flails his arms. "I wouldn't be talking," I say and I give him a funny look.

  "Simon, why are their 10?" I ask. "I thought you boys could at least bring a friend, acquaintance, girlfriend, mate.." " Yeah we get it," Zayn interrupts.

  "When do we go?" Harry asks and grabs a Juicy Juice from the refrigerator. "Aww! Badass drinks juice boxes. How cute!" Zayn says and snaps a picture.

  "You better not post that you cunt!" They both start laughing and Harry tackles Zayn onto the floor.

  "I'm not. I'm not!" Zayn lies and runs up the stairs two by two and they both head into one of the bedrooms.

  "Well go this upcoming weekend. It will be indoor of course, considering it will be going down below zero soon," Simon explains keeping an eye upstairs.

  "Alright, let's go check on them," Louis, Niall and I head upstairs and check all of our bedrooms.  I head into mine to find all of my things scattered across the room. "Harry? Zayn? Are you guys serious?" Zayns phone is cracked and on the ground. I also see our new award.

  "What the fuck Man?!? That was our first award! And it fucking shattered because of you too! I was supposed to be the responsible one!" I yell very annoyed. "Wait Liam!" I lunge toward them, but Niall and Louis stop me.

  "Harry? What is wrong with Harry?" I finally notice that he is practically crying and Zayn has a worried look plastered onto his face. "What's going on?!" I yell again.

  Harry removes his hand from the back of his head revealing a fresh bloody hand. "Harry!" They run to help him while I go downstairs to tell Simon. "Simon?" Oh he left for his meeting.

  "Guys bring him down!" As I can see they are already a step ahead of me. I can see shards of the clear glass remaining in his dark curls.

  "Where's Simon?" Niall asks. "Just get him in! Is he awake?"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Zoe's POV

  "How was that as a first date?" I ask Holly slipping my shoes off. "AmaZayn! He is just perfect for me,"  "Holly? I'm talking about me and Liam," I say putting some popcorn in the microwave. "Ahh? I give you a B. Be more sexy," She says and twirks around the room.

  "Yeah, I'll pass. The Vow?" I ask taking out the disk. "Hell yeah! I'm always in the mood to see Channing Tatum's naked ass!" We both laugh and sit in the two recliners.

  "Oh, I think I turned my phone off during the ride back here," I walk over to my purse and plug in my phone on the kitchen counter.

  **

  "It should be done by now," It was already 10:00 and I had quite a bit of energy left. "What the fuck? 38 missed calls? From who?" I check my phone to see Mom over and over again.

  Holly rushes over to the counter while I re-dial.

  *ON THE PHONE**

  "Zoe! I've been trying to reach you all fucking day! We need you at the hospital now! Something terrible has happened to your sister!" She says and hangs up before I can answer.

  "Zoe? What's going on?" Holly asks. It looked like she had two heads. "We need to go to the hospital-" I say and practically stumble down onto her. "Its Courtney,"