Chapter 9

Zoe's POV

  "Now what am I supposed to do?!" I walk around the store with Holly. "I wasnt expecting Niall or Harry to be their!" I say practically getting everyone's attention.

  "Just pretend their not their, Zoe. You're good at roll playing," She tries to convince me. "I guess, but now that I'm actually going to meet them, I have to date Liam?" I blabber on.

  "Yeah, and it's almost one," She says and heads to the fitting room. "Uh, Zoe? You might want to take a look at your ass," Holly says and I turn around to look in the mirror. "Fuck! The one day I decide to wear any color but black, or red," I see a huge blood stain peeking through the back.

  "Make sure not to show that you have PMS," Holly says a and tries not to laugh. "Not in the mood, Holly. Now get me some jeans or something! 4/5," I say before she runs out of the room. This is just great. My outfit looked perfect until my fucking va-jay-jay decided to put me through living hell today!

  "Alright here," She says and hands me a pair of light color jeans. "Well, these will have to fucking do. Holly can I please make a rain check?" I ask wanting to go eat some chocolate. "Nope! Oh, and here's a pad." She says and hands me a Kotex pad.

  "Let's go."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

    "Flip and Dip Cafe, sounds okay?" Holly asks pulling into an empty spot. "Haha that rhymed." She says unlocking the car.

  "I see a limo, that is most likely them!" I hop out wishing I could just kill myself now.

  "Were with One Direction," Holly says to the front desk person. I see a red rope tied off and a couple curtains. I could still peek in by standing at just the right angle.

  "Yes, their with us," Liam jumps out, still trying to hide. "Where did that pink go?" He asks slightly touching the ends of my hair. "Why? You don't like it brown?" I say taking a seat next to him.

  "Of course not! You're as beautiful as they can get," Liam says and I automatically start to blush. He was so cheesy.

  In the corner of my eye I could see Niall on the opposite end of me. "I can't believe I'm sitting with One Direction! This is just so unreal!" Holly blurts out looking right at Zayn.

  "Way to fangirl?" I say getting a laugh from them all. I just made Niall Horan and Harry Styles laugh! Okay, maybe I shouldn't be talking since I fangirl all the time.

  "And what is your name again?" Zayn asks Holly as I scan through the menu. "Holly. Holly Charren."

  "So how long have you been in London?" Liam suddenly asks. "At least a few months now. I've known Holly longer though,"  "Are you going to school out here or-" "Yeah, I'll be going to the London school of Beauty," I say as the waiter arrives.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*

  An hour or so passed, and by now Zayn and Holly were at their own table. Niall and Harry were paying no attention to me besides the few awkward stares we give each other.

  "Louis? What are you doing here?" I see every one turn to face the curtain entrance. "I couldn't possibly pass up Flip and Dip!" He says and smiles at us all. "Is this the beautiful girl I've been hearing about Liam?" He asks taking a seat right next to me.

  "Zoe," Is all Liam said and takes a sip of his drink. "Nice to meet you, Zoe." He says and we shake hands. I can't believe I just shook Louis Tomlinson's hand! Okay, I really need to stop fangirling. Have you realized I never fangirled about Liam at all?

   Liam's phone buzzes. "Guys, Simon wants us back. We have a surprise?" They all stand up and Niall surprisedly gives me a hug. "Nice meeting uou, Zoe. Hopefully we can all go out again,"  "O-okay!" I say and see Liam give him a mean stare.

  "Call me again sometime," I hug Liam. He smelled like the Black Ice, Axe. "I had a good time getting to know you. Next time remember, its all about me!" I slightly laugh as the all walk out and I am now all alone with Holly. "Zoe? I think I'm lovestruck," She says staring at the wall.

------------------------------------------

Gia's Note: Wasn't that a little too friendly of Niall? Well find out about what's going on in his mind too. This was an interesting chapter! I hope you all loved! Don't forget to follow my separate account @Tasty_Maoams!

Read our new Zayn Malik Fan Fiction, "Princess" Written by @Random_Peanut!

Tune into the next chapter! :)

LOTS OF LOVE - Gianna xx

------------------------------------------