Chapter 18

Zoe's POV

  "Hey!" I answer the phone cheerfully, walking out of the apartment into the hall.

  "Hey, Zoe. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to a water park this weekend?" He asks. I can tell in his voice, he is very nervous and I can't help but laugh.

  "A water park?" I don't think celebrities go to water parks often.

  "Yeah, Simon got us these tickets and some extra if we wanted to bring a friend, or someone else closer, and everyone wants to go so I wanted to ask you if we can get together again and-"

  "Yeah, sure I'll go. It sounds like fun." I cut him off from losing his breath, if he hasn't already. He is so adorable when he is nervous, even though I can't see his face. I hear him sigh, and a low voice in the background.

  "Zoe? Do you want to go with me instead?" I hear his voice again in the background. I think it's Harry. Did Harry seriously just talk to me? Or ask me out?

  "Shut up, man!" I hear Liam and some laughs in the background.

  "Sorry about that. The guys are being total Dicks!" He screams the last word, hoping for them to hear. I laugh when I hear "Ooh! Someone's fiesty!" And Holly walks out into the hallway giving me a weird glare before taking the elevator down. Or up.

  "Liam? I have to go. I will see you Saturday! Text me later okay?" I ask and hear the phone drop.

  "Okay, Zoe!" Is all he says before the call ends. Weird.

  I set my phone down on the nightstand, before grabbing my clothing and heading into the bathroom, turning on the water.

  The small specks of rust were noticeable on the silver faucet of the tub. I guess it wasn't too bad, but I always spot out the inevitable. I squirt a small amount of Holly's body wash onto my pink pouf before rubbing it down my shoulders.

  I can't believe I was just going to a water park with One Direction on Saturday. I never thought coming to London would lead me to dating Liam Payne over a bet, living in an apartment with Holly, or my little sister getting shot multiple times at a mall with her friend. Not to mention my dumbass fight with my stubborn parents. I really should try to contact them, but I know I won't, especially since I'm the type of person that doesn't apologize first.

  I shut the water off stepping onto the bathroom floor, draping a towel over my shoulders. I quick run my toothbrush over my teeth before brushing my hair and throwing on my yoga pants and a sports bra. It's always my go-to lounge wear.

  I guess I will just watch some re-runs of The Vampire Diaries while eating gummy bears in my homey apartment.

****

  "CHRIS!" My eyes flutter open to the sound of Holly's scream. I immediately go to our bedroom.

  "Haven't you had enough?!" Chris climbs of of Holly covering himself with the sheet, with Holly struggling with the blanket.

  "Why is she here?" Chris asks and stares down at my chest. I cross my arms revealing my cleavage. Shit. Ugh, I have bigger problems right now.

  "I live here too you ass!" I yell getting a stare from Holly. I don't give a shit. "You just can get enough, can you? First Niall now him?"

  "Who the fuck is this Niall character?!" Chris looks at the both of us. I shouldn't of said that, but right now I just wish she would go to the guys house and have sex instead of in our bedroom!

  "Niall Horan." Holly confesses. That must sound convincing hearing his name for the first time. Especially if your saying you slept with him!

  "You have to be shitting me. You fucking liar!" He grabs his pants slipping them over his dark legs and draping his tee shirt over his boulder before walking out.

  "No, just listen to the story, please!" Holly tuns out of the room completely naked, trying to grab a hold of Chris's muscular arms. This isn't the first time I've seen her naked ass. She was wild in high school...

  "Go suck Niall's dick!" Chris yells before slamming the door in her face as she tumbles to the ground. He face was now red pouring with tears. Now I wish I could've taken it back, but it's not very appealing to see your roommate and old boyfriend having sex in your apartment.

  Before I can help her up she quickly crawls to the bathroom locking herself in.

  "FUCK!" She screams so loud I'm pretty sure our neighbors could here. I hear bottles and other unknown items fall to the ground.

  Looks like I will have a mess to clean. If I'm even here for much longer.

(Sorry I haven't updated! I've been in Uni, and it's keeping me very busy! Short chapter, I know. But be grateful I updated! ILY ALL! ♥ Vote and Comment!)