Decisions, Decisions

"Fuck, me, sideways!" Lync muttered, as he gazed upon not one, but two females, who now stood between him and Navina.
"I'd rather not!" One of them let out, though Navina was clueless as to which one it was.
The Warrior or the Doc? Hmmm, since they both just appeared out of fucking nowhere....
"Let him go, Navina, before you do something stupid!" She knew that voice, it went with the purple eyes and prison striped hair.
"Stupid? You mean like, lying to everyone, and putting peoples lives in danger? But then, I bet your kind do it all the time!" Navina snapped back, not once taking her eyes off of Kion.
That son of a bitch, was so close to drawing his last breath, and unless he muttered the truth along with it...
"You will release him!" The Warrior, the one who was called Mal, let out.
"Oh really? I have witnessed the fall of mountains, watched as the seas dried up and all the life perished! And just recently, I looked down upon three sisters, newborns in their cradles..."
Okay, to say that Navina was mad, was a complete understatement, and she had no idea where this extra energy was coming from but she could feel it burning in her veins. She wanted answers. Wanted them so badly, it was driving her towards that ledge, she swore she'd never cross.
"I have seen past, present and future..." She let the words fly from her mouth, "... I know what waits for each of you..."
"Yeah? And I know what waits, for you!" The Warrior held up her hand, and the glow that surrounded Navina, held her trapped, as if frozen in time.
"What are you doing?" Navina yelled, and felt the anger take hold, the rage inside her, too far gone to control. It was rising fast, spilling over the top, and the electricity flowed in endless currents within her veins. "Let, me, out of here..." She screamed, and sparks began to fly from the monitors all around them.
"How about not? I'd prefer not to get my ass fried!" The female replied, still holding on to what could only be described as a thread, and at the other end, was Navina and her... bubble?
The hairs on the back of neck stood up, the chills running up and down her spine as the current surged within her. She knew what was coming, knew there was no escaping what was about to happen, and though she had longed for this day, she feared what would happen to those around her. There was no holding back now,not even if she'd wanted to. If there hadn't been some fucked up shield thingy surrounding her, the Kalvashian would be dead, the females, would be dead, but so would Lync.
"The Order, will not stand for this!" She heard the words come from her mouth, and felt the power holding her own thoughts back. "You cannot tamper with the time line..."
That was not her talking, but it was...
"The Order will just have to make an exception!"The Warrior grinned, as if speaking to her, but not her.
She didn't even know who she was, as in, who was speaking through her...Her Grandmother perhaps? An Aunt? Was this even happening? For real?Or was it just a dream? Her body, her lips, her voice... so, not what she was thinking though. She wanted answers, not to be used as an instant messenger for the Order; but she couldn't stop it.
"No exceptions! If you waken what lies within, especially now..."Navina turned to gaze upon Lync, and felt her lip curl up and a snarl fall from her lips. "It is forbidden to give back what was taken! Balance has been restored, and you will only add to the chaos!"
"Why is it always about fucking balance!" The female with the purples eyes grumbled, and shook her head. "You remind me of my Mother!"
"And that's not saying much!" The Warrior chuckled, "She doesn't really like her Mother all that much!"
"And you think that just one of Lord Eroch's daughters will be enough to stay the hand of the Order?" Navina's voice replied, as she screamed and shouted for Lync in her mind,
One look from Euphamia, and the Warrior smiled, then returned her gaze to Navina."We need her!"
"The Order has always remained neutral,and will continue to do so! You are not permitted to continue along this path!"
"Says who?" The Warrior kept it up,debating every word as if to keep the female talking.
'Vina?' She heard the words, but looking through her own eyes, as if she were a mere visitor, she could not see Euphamia's lip move. 'Vina, you have to listen! You have to fight her!'
Who was 'her' and what the hell did she want? Well she knew the latter, the Order didn't want her to help, or remember, or pretty much anything really. She, was to remain neutral, just as she was supposed to, before she'd...
The pain filled her mind, her head beginning to throb as it always did when she thought about... And there it was again. A sudden glimpse of a moon lit night, and a streak of light that filled the sky....
Then it was gone, followed by another round of intense pain. This was her punishment, this was the torture they had bestowed upon her...
'Remember, Vina!'
She would if she could, but her head...

"What are you doing?" Navina heard her own voice once more, and she was staring directly at Euphamia. "Your tricks will not work here..." Her voice began to crackle, as if a sudden surge had ignited within, and her hands came to her head.
"You may be able to control her, but you cannot control me!" The Warrior grinned, and the ball around Navina grew tighter.
"You have an old soul, but a vile heart, Warrior, do not think for one second that I would not return to the hour of your birth, and see to it that you both die that night!"
"Then have a nice journey into Hell!" And the female who called herself Mal, squeezed her hand into a ball, and the bubble surrounding Navina shrank even smaller.
"What are you doing?" Lync started in on her, trying to grab at her hand, as if his might alone could stop the force from engulfing both Navina, and the entity that possessed her. "Stop it, you're killing her!"
"Do not, get in my way!" Mal shot him a look, as if Death himself was glaring at him through her eyes,
Navina was trying to get out, trying to hold on, just a little longer, as the voice that was hers, raged on. "You have no idea what you're doing?Do you? It is forbidden..." But the bubble was shrinking, faster and faster, and before long, Navina was forced down to her knees, her arms above her head and she tried to hold the force back. "You will pay for this! They will come for you, the Order will not, let you do this! Daughters or not, they will suffer the wrath of light and dark..."
The Warrior's gaze did not change, she knew what she was doing, but Lync, did not. He couldn't just stand by and watch as his mate was sacrificed before his eyes. "Let her out of there..."
She did not respond, and when he approached her again, the 'Doc' stood in his way.
"Not a good idea, my friend!" She told him, though her words were so soft, Navina could barely see them.
She wanted out, the anger, replaced by total fear, she could feel herself scream, she could hear it in her thoughts, but nothing was happening.
'Don't be afraid...'
Yeah, because that was easy!
Fuck, now she was talking to herself.
"You're killing her!" Lync growled, and lunged for Mal, only to be halted by a brick wall, that was Euphamia's hand."Let me go!" He shouted, taking a swing with his right arm, and yet not even a hair moved, on her pretty little head.
"Not, a good idea! Unless you want us all dead!" She glared back at him,"That, thing... is not your mate!" She added, and then turned to Mal, "Do it!"

***

Without hesitation,the Warrior over turned her hand, letting the bubble grow larger, but for a second; and then with a quick though, her fingers snapped shut, and the bubble exploded, leaving Navina in a heap on the floor.
"You, fucking.... VINA?" Lync screamed, no longer held back by the strength of the one called Euphamia, his senses honed in on the lifeless mass he had once called...
"Stand back!" Mal ordered, her hand once again before her, and Lync all but snapped,his hand around her throat so fast.
"There is nothing in this Verse that could stop me from killing you now!" He glared deep into her eyes, tempting the death he saw within.
"You....would not...survive!" The Warrior let out, her hand simply resting on his wrist, not even tugging for him to pull away.
"I have nothing, to survive, for! He looked over at Vina, and then looked back.
"She... is not..."
"Okay, so, where's the part... What the fuck, Homeboy?" The voice echoed throughout the command center, and he took notice of Navina, and then Kion, limping away as he held his own throat, and Lync. "Again, what the fuck?"
"I need the vial, Nyx!" Euphamia called over to him, and Lync let go of the Warrior's neck, and lunged towards his female.
"You have done enough!"
"Not even close, my friend!"The female with purple eyes laughed, "Nyx?" She nodded her head, and the male who stood before him, all six foot, four inches and damn near three hundred pounds...
"Not one finger!" Lync growled, and the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end.
He felt the blood coursing through his veins, and the current that sizzled in his spine. He was losing control of his emotions,something he had not done since, well, ever. He had no idea where he'd come from, who his parents were, or what they were for that matter. He had seen so many different species in his life time, some looking Human, other, who could look Human; and from what he had read in Navina's notebook, he wasn't sure he wanted to know, until now.
He'd never felt like this before, his arms and shoulders aching, his mind spinning and a thirst for, he had no idea; but then, he'd never lost Navina before, not like this.
"I suggest you back away slowly, Homie!" The male growled, his long dark hair hanging down over markings that seemed to glow an eerie shade of red.
"Shit! It's not enough!" The Doc let out, her eyes so light, the purple coloring all but drained with concern.
"What are you doing? How did..." Lync was lost and confused.
How had she gotten behind him? And so fast?
"She needs more, Nyx! She needs Markus!"
Oh, hell no! "Who the fuck, is Markus? And why would, she, need another male?" Lync growled, so close to Euphamia's neck, he could see the blood pumping through her veins.
"Would you feed her then?" She inquired, and a flash of violet swept across those pale eyes.
"What the fuck? What do you mean, feed her? You killed her! She's dead!" He was losing his shit, he had lost, everything.
Running his hands through his hair, he looked up at the Warrior, and for a moment, felt a calm wave wash over him, but no sooner had the dark male taken a few steps forward, Lync lunged in his direction; taking the massive ball of darkness to the floor.
"You killed her! You killed, my mate!"
Nyx was trying his best to hold Lync back, but he just kept coming with the fists, his eyes no longer green, but a reddish, amber color. "Holy, Shit!" He heard the dark male let out, and felt the surge run through him, darkening the edges of his vision,and honing his sense of smell.
He could smell the male he was attacking, the scent of dark woods and smoke invading his mind. No hate, no anger, just strength and the will to fight back. He could smell the females, filled with concern, and yet one, as his fist came down upon the males face once more, one of them, smelled like fear.
The Warrior, perhaps? But the look on her face was more of amusement, than fear. And the other, the one with the whimsical, purple eyes, he could feel something, a lot of things, but fear was not one of them.
"Fuck, me!" The male let out, as he let loose his fist, again, and again.
"Not, going, to, happen!" Lync growled with each hit he nailed.
"I'll get him!" Lync heard the Warrior say, and a moment later, she was gone; and yet the hint of fear remained, as if clinging to...
The world seemed to stop, as his gaze moved from where the warrior stood, down to Euphamia, and then to Navina, whose head now lay in her lap. He could see her, eyes closed, lips so still, rosy cheeks... And he could smell her, that intoxicating scent he had adored for the better part of his life. He could smell the nectar in the soap that she used, could smell the hint of sweet from her lips, and the gloss she had always worn; and he could smell the...
"Vina?" He called out to her, unable to believe what he saw before him. "Oh Gods, Vina?"
"She needs more, Lync! And Markus has the blood of a royal in his veins..." The Doc told him, her purple eyes shining brighter, more vibrant. "Unless you..."
"I can't!" He let out with a sigh. "I don't know what I am, it could kill her!"
"Markus can help, if you'll let him!" The male named Nyx grumbled, holding his shoulder. "Where'd you learn to fight like that?"
"I didn't learn to fight, I just, fight!" Lync growled, looking down at his female. "This, Markus..." he paused for a moment, hoping for nothing more, than for Navina to open those sweet emerald eyes of hers. "He is a..."
"Vampire!" Nyx replied. "And a brother, to us all!"
"I see!" Lync was still growling, "And he will, feed her? His blood?"
"The shit works wonders, my friend! She's holding on, but she needs more! And usually her mate would, if they were Vampires, that is...but since you're not, exactly you..."
Lync's mind was racing, but there was one thing he knew for sure, Navina, was going to die, if he didn't do something soon. "Whatever! Just do it!"
"Where is she?" Another voice joined them, and Lync spun round to face a male with shoulder length brown hair, and eyes the color of the sky.
"Over here!" Euphamia called out to him.
Lync stood from beside Navina, and glared and the Vampire, only to recieve a smile in return.
"You've allowed this?" The male inquired.
"Yes!" Lync replied through gritted teeth.
"Then you may want to let Nyx bind you!"
No sooner had he spoken the words, but Lync felt his hands being wrapped in chains,and drawn behind his back.
"You make her well again, or I will kill you when this is over!" Lync let out in a low hum.