Secrets

"You want to tell me what that was all about?" The Demon called to him in the corridor.
"What was what all about?" Lync replied through gritted teeth.
He had no clue what the hell had just happened. All he knew, was that at this very moment, his female was in there with another male, and HE was taking care of her.
"You almost taking my Homeboy's head off!" Nyx growled.
"I don't know!" Lync admitted, and it was the truth.
"Your eyes were glowing, and that scent, my friend..."
"What about it?"
"You've bonded with her!" The Demon laughed, and then shook his head.
"And that means what, exactly?"
"Well, every male mates!" Nyx started, his smile growing wider. "And every male can bond, it just depends on when and if you find her. Some can go lifetimes without ever..."
"Can you get to the point?" Lync snapped at the Demon, he didn't care that the male towered over him, his female was inside that room, her lips against another male's arm, her head resting in his lap...
"You gonna rip my head off too?" Nyx grinned and crossed his arms over his chest.
"Who's gonna throw me out this time? You're already out here?" Lync chuckled, and threw his fists against a wall panel and the thing popped open. "Shit!"
"You need to hit the gym, Homeslice!"
"No, what I need, is answers!"
"Now you sound like your female!" Nyx sighed,and rolled his eyes. "Problem is, you're both asking the wrong peeps for answers, you should be asking yourselves!"
"Because, in an opposite universe, that would make sense!" Lync rolled his eyes in kind.
"You have no idea, my brother!"Nyc laughed, as the door opened, and the other male exited the room, rolling down his sleeve.
There were no puncture marks, no bruising, not even a drop of blood left behind.
"It is done?"Nyx inquired, grasping the male's hand and embracing him with a slap on his back.
"It is done!" He replied as he took a step back. "She is resting!"
"Then let me see her!" Lync growled as he made his way around...
"Not so fast!" The male put his arm out, his eyes digging deep into Lync's. "You and I, need have words!"
"After, I see Navina!"
"She is resting! Let her be!" Nyx cut in, his hand now resting on Lync's shoulder. "Best you listen up, you wouldn't want to put your female in jeopardy."

***

"Navina?" She heard her name as her eyes began to flutter open. "She's coming out of it!"
"Navina? Can you hear me?"
It was bright, and warm, and she was...
"Can you hear me?"
"Yeah!" She let out, and shuddered as the surge ran through her. "What...?"
"Just relax! Let it work through you!" The voice said to her. "Just, remember..."

Flashes appeared before her eyes. Images, she just couldn't make out, and amidst it all, was a figure dressed in black, with a helmet like no other. It bore the images of the stars themselves... And then there was the vastness of snow, footsteps and droplets of blood leading off into the forest.
None of it seemed real, none of it even seemed to matter, but the Order...

"The Order!" She spat out as she shot up in the bed, pulling the blankets up around her neck, as even more images roamed though her thoughts.
Kion. Her hand on his throat. A sort of, bubble...and then voices.
Hundreds of them, no, thousands. All of them speaking to her, through her...
"Navina?"
"It wasn't the Order!" She managed to get out through labored breaths, as Euphamia and the Warrior female came closer.
"We know!"They told her, their eyes filled with concern, and the scent of, not fear, but something just as great, enveloped them.
"You know?" Navina was shocked.
They had known? Seriously? Then what the hell was it, that had captured her body and used her voice?
"What do you call yourself?" The Warrior inquired, a look of intrigue on her face as she toyed with a lock of her long blonde hair. "The Order, I mean. What race are you?"
"We are..." She stopped and shook her head, "I was, a Traveler!"
"Uh, huh! And, your people didn't have any other names for yourselves?" The Warrior, Mal, asked yet another question.
"Not that I know of! Though, there are a lot of things I don't remember!"
"We heard!" Euphamia piped up, as she moved across the room towards the kitchenette, and poured a glass of water."Here you go!" She smiled, and handed it to Navina when she returned to the bed side.
"I, ah? Thanks!" Navina mumbled,her throat, not so much dry, but tingling. "What, was that?"
"What happened to you, in your mind I mean?" The Warrior went on. "Could you hear anything?"
"Besides the voices?"Navina tried to laugh, letting her legs hit the floor.
"You hear voices?" The Doc with the purple eyes laughed. "Hey, Mal? You're going to want to look at this!" She added, glancing over at the view screen.
"Where is that?" Navina asked, taking a look for herself, watching, as Nyx and Lync wrestled it out on the floor. "Is that live feed?"
"They won't hurt him!" Mal chuckled, spinning a blade on the tip of her fore finger.
"They?" Navina let out, as the third male, not as large as the Demon, but still bigger than Lync, tackled her male to the ground."Shit!"
But, to her surprise, Lync rose to his feet, rolled his neck about and stretched his arms as the third male went at him again.
"Such a beautiful sight, isn't it!" Euphamia, Mia, The Doc? What the hell...?
"Mia!" The female smiled at her, "You can call me, Mia!"
"So that wasn't a dream?You really spoke to me in there?"
"No dream, Sunshine! That shit was for real!" She laughed, and turned back to the monitor. "Just like this is, streaming live!"
"We need some popcorn!" The Warrior grinned, sitting back in one of the chairs at the foot of the bed. "My money's on the Vampire!"
"Don't ever let Nyx hear you say that, Mal, he's pretty tame for a Demon, unless you bruise the ego!" Mia laughed.
"He's your mate! Not my problem!" Mal laughed back, and stretched her arms up over her head. "Yup, my bet's on Markus!"
"Markus?" Navina let out, "Mia, Mal and Markus? You guys got a thing with M's?"
"Don't forget Madrina!" Mia replied.
"Or Minerva!" Mal added.
"Who the fuck is Minerva?" Euphamia glared at her with raised brows.
"Figured I'd throw it in there for kicks!" And they both burst into laughter.
"This has got to be a dream!" Navina sighed, rubbing at her eyes.
"Why's that?" Mia asked, sitting herself down beside her, but still keeping an eye on the view screen.
"Well, for starters, you're both glowing!" She told them. "Your brown tunic looks like its... melting?" She tried to focus on Mal's attire.
The dark green tunic and brown cloak that hung from her shoulders,and the brown boots, hell she was in earth tones for crying out loud,how could she be glowing? Or melting?
"Huh!" The Warrior let out. "Good to know!"
"And you..." Navina looked at Mia, with her black leggings and tank top, prison striped hair and amethyst colored eyes, "... you look like a God, you've got some shimmering aura going on!"
"You think she has Zahara-vision?" Mal laughed, and slapped at her knee, "Shit! That had to hurt!" And all attention turned towards the screen.
"They'll kill each other!" Navina let out, watching as Lync took the Demon down by the waist.
"Should have happened already!"Mia looked intrigued, but then she turned to Mal, "It's Aura-vision, and it is possible!"
"I like Zahara-vision, better!" The Warrior grinned, and looked over at Navina. "What do you think?"
"I think... I think I need a shower! And perhaps, turn down the lights! My eyes are burning and my heart is racing, and if I keep watching that..." She pointed at the screen, only to have her words cease as she walked back to join the females. "Is that..."
"Your male?" Mia laughed, "Yes, it is!" She added.
"And that's yours, out cold on his ass!" Mal was howling. "Gods be good! He kicked his ass!"
"Seems your male is a fighter, Navina!"
"Yeah!" She let out slowly. "It... would seem... that way! What's wrong with his eyes?"
"What do you mean?" Mal inquired, suddenly alert and sitting up in the chair with a grin on her face.
"They're supposed to be green!" Navina told her, moving closer to the screen.
"You can see that?" Mal let out, "Shit!"
"She's taken of his blood, that's shit's powerful, Malice!"Another voice entered the room, and Navina all but hit the floor.
"Mine are still better!" The Warrior let out, and rose from her seat, letting loose an array of beautiful wings to match those of the male that had just appeared out of nowhere.
"I'm not feeling it!" The male let out.
Was he an, Angel? She had heard of them, in stories.
With a rustle of feathers, those long, fluffy white wisps were transformed into rock hard spirals of metal. "How about now?" She grinned at the male who stood before her.
"Fuck me, Malice! Where the hell did you get those?"He let out, his own wings tucking down towards his shoulders, before vanishing altogether.
An Angel, that swore? Navina was pretty sure she had read something about them being all 'Holier Than Thou' and this male, though he looked like one, did not act like one. Long white hair that matched his eyes and wings, a chest that captivated the eyes of all those around him, and his beige kilt and shoulder straps, woven of what looked like the finest leathers...
"Crap!" Mia let out, taking a glance at Navina, whose mouth was wide open in awe. "May I introduce his most graceful self, The Captain of The Angel Guard, Nissa!"
"Holy Shit! Is that Nyx?" He let out, glaring up at the view screen. "Homeboy needs some attention Mia! You can't leave his ass like that!"
"He'll survive!"
"That's cold! Real cold, female!" The Angel glared at her. "At least Markus is holding his own!"
"Markus, is a Vampire!" Mal reminded his with a shot to the shoulder.
"I will not hesitate to spank you, female!" The Angel grinned at her, "And I know, that Madrina would gladly join me!"
"Your mate stands a better chance between my sheets than you do!" The Warrior laughed, and then the Angel joined in.
"Everyone wants a piece of Madrina!"
"No thanks!"Mia grumbled, and then looked back at the screen.
"Seems your new Vamp can hold up to his King!" Nissa sighed, "They don't make em like they used too!"
"Lync, is not a Vampire!"Navina corrected him, "And he has no king!"
"That's, not a Vampire?"
"We don't know what he is!" Mal sighed, "But he's stronger than Nyx, that's for sure!" She added and then laughed some more.
"He is not gonna live this one down!" Nissa shook his head.
"Neither would you!" She howled some more.
"That little runt wouldn't stand a chance!" The Angel bellowed, and cocked a brow at Navina. "Sorry!"
"That runt, is her mate!" Mia told him, just as an 'Ohhhhhh.....' Filled the room, and then all looked back at the screen. "Shit!"