Connections

"What the fuck did I just watch?" Malice was holding her head as she leaned against the couch. "Which one of you fuck-tards was in my head?"
"I'm sorry!" Navina whimpered, her own fingers against her temples.
"It would seem that touch is a trigger!" Lady Ellaria laughed, "Very good, Navina!"
"Not so much, my head is killing me!" Navina replied.
"You didn't pass out this time!" Nyx offered, and she heard Nissa laugh from somewhere out in the hall.
"I didn't, did I!" She tried to smile, and the pounding began to reside, just as Malice broke away from the room. "Shit!" She added, shaking her head.
"What's up with Mal?" Nyx questioned, and was about to go after her, when Navina stopped him.
"Let me!" She smiled again, "I know what's bothering her!"
"I'm glad someone does!" Madrina shot out, and everyone looked her way.
"You feelin alright?" Zahara asked her, "You look a little pale!"
"I'm fine!" Madrina huffed, and crossed her arms. "Just a little on edge is all!"
"A little?" Nyx cut in, "You've ripped me a new one how many times today already?"
"I haven't at all!" Madrina glared at him and cocked an eyebrow.
"Exactly!" Nyx crossed his arms, mocking the way she stood.
"I'll be okay!" Navina told Lync, who was weary of letting her go, but with a smile, he bowed is head and moved out of her way.
It wasn't hard to find the Valkyrie. Just look for the highest point, and you'd find her. How Navina knew that, she had no clue, but there she was, perched on the edge of the Null's roof, looking out over The Void.
"Malice?" Navina called out to her, but the Valkyrie did not respond. "Malice, I'm sorry!"
"What for?"
"For making you relive that!" Navina sighed,sitting down next to her.
"I thought she was the one! After all those years of being alone, I had found someone, who had loved me, for me. She had seen through the lie, even when I couldn't..." Malice shook her head. "Fuck!"
"The love, wasn't a lie!" Navina reminded her.
"The whole thing between us,was a lie! She wasn't even Marena, not the Marena she is now, or was... And I, well I was so angry, at everything and every one. She understood me! She saw through the chaos... and she loved me!"
"I can' imagine what you felt like when she left!"
"The anger grew! I almost lost control! But then, I met Reh, and just like Marena, he helped me see who I really was, he helped banish the evil that had taken hold of me. He loved me, the way Marena had loved me, and when she returned years later..."
"She still loves you!"
"She is not the Marena I knew..."
"And you are not the Malice she knew, you have both shed those wicked ties...."
"Seeing her again, as I did in your vision, it brought back all those fucking emotions I had hidden away,and with her lying there in that bed, I just couldn't take it, I had to leave..."
"Is there any way of knowing how long she will remain like that?" Navina inquired, not knowing the whole story made it hard to console someone.
"She chose to sleep! Or so I'm told, I wasn't aware she was here until later! They said she was having visions, like you, but that the enemy could tap in to those visions, they had done something to her mind, tracking her like an animal. They wanted her back, they wanted to use her, to find me, and my children..." Malice was running out of breath, the sound of tears, threatening to break in her voice, but she held on. "She wanted to keep us safe, like she knew what the Eno'tai had planned."
"If her visions were anything like mine, then maybe she did know!" Navina smiled, "Perhaps, in giving you the scrolls as she did..." And she stopped short as Malice pulled away from her. "I saw them in the vision! It's okay, Malice, your secret is safe!"
"No it's not!" She laughed, "Nothing is safe! Not while the Eno'tai are out there, and Marena is forced to slumber."
Navina felt the shudder run through her, and took in the scent on the wind. There was more to Malice's frustration, than what she had admitted so far. Her body was burning up, aching under the pressure, the need had taken hold of her, and she was suffering because of the vision.
"I think I need a shower!" Malice grumbled, "A long, cold shower!"
"Why not ask Kember for a massage? She's amazing!" Navina smiled,and rose to her feet.
Malice cocked a brow at her, rising to stand before her. "Huh! Might be an idea!" She let out a smile herself, and then the wings exploded from behind her. "After, a little sky time!"

***

Navina had spent sometime reading to Marena, turning the pages softly and almost whispering, as if she feared to waken her. She looked so peaceful in her slumber, a slight smile upon her face, and Navina couldn't help,but wonder what she dreamnt about. Did she even dream at all?
"I thought I'd find you here!" His voice was so smooth, and she almost melted as is hands rested on her shoulders.
"I wanted to check on her!" Navina smiled up at him, "She seems so peaceful!"
"You would too, if you were..." He paused fora minute, "No, scratch that!"
Navina laughed and rose from the chair, unsure of whether Marena could hear or even sense what was happening, as Lync pulled her in close, his hand rubbing at her ass, pulling her leg about his waist; grinding his hips against her.
"I have missed you!" He growled into her ear, nipping at her neck as he held on to her. "Oh Gods, how I've missed you!"
Navina let out a giggle, as his nose tickled her neck and his lips drifted down towards her chest. "Lync!" She giggled again, "Not in here!"
"Then where? Cause I don't think I can wait much longer!" He groaned, pulling her hand down to rest on his groin, his sex rock hard and throbbing beneath her grip. "Tell me, Vina, where it is you want to go..."
Anywhere but here was fine, so long as they alone, and naked in each others arms.
"The bath house! It should be empty!" She grinned at him, and with one last look at Marena, she followed him out and into the hall.
Needless to say, the bath house was not, empty, and neither was the second. The doors were locked, and the sounds that were coming from within, made Lync growl even louder.
"Inhere!" Navina giggled, pulling into the room by his hand, letting him bump into her, and they both fell against the bed. "It's small,but we don't need much room!"
"You are wicked Navina! By the Gods, you have got to be the wicked female of them all!"
"Then it is up to you, to put me in my place!" She smiled, turned around, and bent down to pick up a jacket that had been left on the floor.
Hands were caressing her body, she could feel each finger as it plucked at her skin, so sinful and...
"Oh my Gods!" She jumped back, dropping the jacket on the floor as Lync rushed towards her.
"What the fuck?" He let out, the concern written across his face, but Navina just looked into his eyes with a grin so sinful...
"Watch!"
The water was all around them, the candles flickering on the stone walls above them. One sat in the water, the other, just on the edge, her hands working in circular motions as she fought against the stressful knots. From fists, her fingers spread out, tickling her shoulders blades and eliciting a soft hiss, the feel of the water and the hands upon her, driving her deeper into the warmth.
'You should relax!' She said the her, 'Your muscles are tense, and your release will never come if you do not open yourself fully!'
They watched, as one let out a sigh, her shoulders relaxing beneath the fingers of the other, her eyes closing, her head drifting back...
Lips came down upon her neck, the hands falling down towards her naked chest, cupping her breasts as she watched the females do the same. He was with her, watching them, lost in the moment of sinful pleasures.
'Who would have thought...' He whispered into her ear, and the excitement within her rose. 'That Kember would find Malice, so....'
The hiss he let out, echoing through her mind as she continued to gaze on the two in the bath, their lips connecting, Kember   slipping down into the water, resting in Malice's lap, the way they rocked back and forth, their lips never missing a beat...
She could only imagine what would come next, as the feel of his hands upon her sex, caressing those sweet folds beneath her sweats, she was putty in his arms; completely and utterly, driven to fulfill his needs. He lay her down on the bed, sliding his tongue down across her belly, circling her navel as he tugged the sweats down and tossed them to the floor.
"Never, have you smelled so sweet, or tasted so...." He murmured, his words getting lost as he found his way between her thighs, his tongue dancing circles as she squirmed beneath him.
Her fingers came down and ran through his hair, the moans that escaped her lips, a sign that he took with great pride, a sign that meant his female, was ready. Sliding up to her chest, he took one nipple between his lips, his hips thrusting against her, his sex, hard and ready, thick, and prodding for entry, as she moaned once more.

***

Her hands felt so good against her skin, and Kember let out a whimper. Malice had taken hold of their situation, planting Kember back up on the ledge, her fingers wickedly close to causing one of Kember's biggest orgasms yet.
"You have no idea what I am capable of, both on, and off..." She groaned, running her lips across the smooth folds of Kember's sex, "...the battlefield!"
Kember shuddered as the Valkyrie slipped one finger inside of her, quivering like a leaf on the wind, as Malice stroked that delicate bud with her tongue.
"This is no time for talk of war!"
"Every encounter, is a chance for war!" Malice cooed against her skin and flicked her tongue hard.
Kember groaned and tossed her head to the side, her back, arching, as she rode the wave of ecstasy. "Every turn of the page, offers the reader a chance to escape reality, every word, a step towards that glorious battlefield. With each sentence, the story quickens..." She paused, just long enough to catch Kember biting her lip and squeezing her breast. "... every chapter, a spark of new life along the time line..."
With one last shudder, Kember sank down beneath the waters, and Malice laughed. "Not everyone can survive my touch, whether it is my finger or by blade, they all wind up...."
The moment had arrived, and instead of fear, Malice was faced with pleasure beyond compare. Kember had not succumb as she had so foolishly thought, sinking beneath the water in bliss, yes, but only to rise with a second wind so powerful, Malice had no choice but to embrace the sinful nature. Her arms shot out in front of her to shield her fall, and her breasts hit the cool stonewall as Kember approached her from behind.
"There is something to say for a Witch, of the woods, one as cunning and wicked, as I..." Kember started, running a nail down the center of Malice's back, ruffling the feathers as they started to appear. "I have learned much in my time, though not it all, there are somethings..." She whispered against one of her cheeks, leaving a small mark as she bit down. "...to be said, for the simpler pleasures in life, my dear Malice!"
Malice's body jerked, but not from fear, but from the tingles that washed over her, feeling every touch, ten fold. "There is also something to be said, about a Witch, who knows her craft..." Kember cooed, reaching over for ajar she had yet to open. "A Witch, who has the knowledge, and the abilities, to procure what is needed..." She added, dipping her fingers in to the thick white cream, and watching the look in Malice's eyes, as her fingers slid down behind her, and the inside.
Malice let out a whimper as Kember's fingers slid around in side of her, spreading that sinful cream all about, and when the heat of her breath drew close, Malice's heart skipped a beat, and Kember's lips grazed across her sweet sex. Fire, so hot and so sinful, raging deep within her, grabbing hold of her sexual nature and dragging in full force, to the surface.
Malice let go of the inhibitions, let herself go as she rocked her hips against Kember's fingers, letting her lips and her tongue caress her more sensitive secrets. It was a wonder what a little persuasion could do, and the more she moved, the better it felt, wave after waves crashing over her like never before...

***

"It would seem, that there is a lot going on, that we know nothing about!" His voice boomed throughout the war room.
A long, rectangular table satin the middle, bookshelves and loungers lined the walls, and at the head of the table, dressed in black, with long, black and white hair and dark eyes, sat Eroch, the Lord of Darkness. To his right, sat his beloved Lady of Light, Ellaria, and to his left, his daughters, Zahara and Euphamia. Nyx, Nissa, Markus, even Malice, were standing behind them, as if on guard.
The rest of the seat were filled with the highest ranking members of Lord Eroch's military, and Lady Ellaria's council, and all of them, were staring at Navina.
"I will try and help as much as I can!" She told them, bowing her head.
"You have done much already!" One of the Generals let out, bowing his head in her direction, "Without you, we never would have had a hope!"
Navina didn't get it, what hope? What did she have to offer them, other than her scattered visions?
"I do not understand, my Lord!" She replied, "I have done nothing!"
"On the contrary! You have done quite a bit!" He chuckled, "You brought us the book for starters."
"You found the laboratory on Loralys!' Another cut in, "And you managed to identify our mystery guest!"
"Let us not forget, the charts!" Lady Ellaria smiled, "Without you, Navina, we never would have put the two together, we knew that Marena had hidden something, but we did not know what it was, or who she had given it to! She made me promise to protect Malice, I thought it because she was fond of her. Now I see, it wasn't just the attraction, when she said you held the key to unlocking the secrets, she was not lying, Malice!"
"I am sorry it took me so long to realize what they were! I knew they were star charts, but..."
"Those charts, will lead you to the Celestial Temple, and inside, you shall find Rammal!" Lady Ellaria smiled, "Find her, and you will find everything you have been looking for, Navina! Everything!"
"How will I know where to look? How will I get there?" Navina inquired.
"You will follow the charts!" Lord Eroch laughed, "And you will have help, I promise you!"
"I will go with her!" Malice called out, "I will see the temple for myself, and know that it is real!"
"There was never any doubt that you would not want to!" Lady Ellaria laughed, "I would have thought you deranged if you had spoke otherwise."
"I will not part from you, ever!" Lync growled, making his stand beside her, and she took joy in his hand on her shoulder.
"I would not have it any other way!" She smiled up at him, and accepted his kiss on her forehead.
"I too, wish to go!" Kember spoke up, and half the room turned towards her. "I have a need for some, adventure!" She looked at Malice, and Navina couldn't blame her.
After what she and Lync had witnessed...
"Then you shall take Euphamia, and Nyx with you also! I'd hate to break up a good party!" Lord Eroch chuckled.
"I'm itching for a good fight, let's do this!" Nyx grinned, and Mia just laughed.
"What of the others?" Malice inquired, "Who will tend to Marena in our absence?"
"Nissa has his hands full with Tanin and Kion!" Lady Ellaria sighed, "If there is another Hive out there, we will know about it!"
"And the rest is business as usual!" Zahara smiled. "I will tend to Marena, take no worries with you when you on your travels."
"What of Madrina? Why is she not here?" Navina inquired, looking about the room.
"Where is, Madrina?" Lord Eroch took note, only to have his beloved's hand upon his arm.
"She tends to business of her own. Worry not, she is well!" She smiled. "Now, there is much we must get done, there is no telling how long we will have before our enemy regroups, and we will have to send someone out to check on Vash! If those files from the laboratory were correct, and there is indeed a ship filled with hybrids on route, we will have to stop it!"
'She destroyed our homes. She destroyed our world! Nothing will repay the price, but her death!'
Navina trembled as the voice shot through her. Such hate filled those words, such anger...
"You okay?" She heard her male ask, as the room began to clear, his eyes upon hers as he searched her expression.
"I'll be fine!" She told him, laying a kiss on his cheek. "I'll be just fine!"

***

There was a path ahead, she was sure of it, and though she could not see it clearly, she would not be alone. She has said her goodbyes, waved at them all as she passed through the portal, and when she arrived on the other end, she felt the sadness, even though, she knew she would see them again.
But then, what did she have to be sad for?
She had Lync, she had her freedom, and most of all, she had her friends beside her, tackling her visions and holding her hand as she explored the memories that had for so long, been hidden from her. She would uncover the secrets of Salora, she would find the answers surrounding Marena and the male who sired her; a Kor'Mhia, whatever that was, named Foran.
She would venture forth and visit the places she dreamnt about, hoping that one of them would show some light upon the charts, and the mysteries of the temple it held. She would bring back the one who for so long remained missing, and she would learn the truth behind the Eno'tai, and what it would take, to wipe them from existence. She would do this, and she would succeed, for she had her mate, and her friends, by her side.