Rage

"I never should have trusted you!" His anger filled the room, and both the Demon and the Angel, stood back. "I never should have left her with you! I should have kept her by my side..."
"Chill the fuck out, Lync!" Nyx hollered at him, "Let the fucking female's work!"
"I can't, chill the fuck out, she won't wake up, buddy, what don't you understand?" Lync shot back at him.
This was bad. Real bad. He'd just been minding his own business, keeping watch over Madrina in her study, as Nissa was meeting with some Ellaria female, and then BAM! Nyx comes running in, with Mia hot on his tail, and then Markus. The fucking Vampire, was carrying, his female; his, Vina.
"You said she would be safe!" Lync shouted again, so desperate to go back into her room. "What did that female, do to her?"
"She didn't do, anything!" Nyx growled, "Navina dropped just before the bloody thing-ship attacked!"
"She just dropped, and you left her like that?" Lync growled, his eyes taking on an eerie green glow.
"What the hell was I supposed to do?" Nyx shouted back, getting right in the male's face.
"Bring her to me!"
"Right, and just risk the lives of everyone else?" Nyx was losing it, "My, mate, was on that ship too, Asshole. Or did you forget that?"
"Mia is more than capable of handling herself, but Navina, the way her visions are taking over, you just said so yourself, that they were getting worse..." He paused for a minute, "You promised to care for her, and you failed in your promise!"
"Back the fuck up, Homie! I, always, keep my promises!"
"Really? I don't see it!" Lync shouted back.
"She's not dead!" Nyx growled, his markings starting to glow.
"Pretty damn close!"
They were nose to nose, the Demon, and whatever Lync was, face to face and ready to rip each other to shreds, when Nyx laughed; and Lync took the first swing. Taking the Demon to the ground was easy,keeping him there, though... The fucker could vanish at will!
"What the hell is....? Oh, fuck!" The voice disappeared again, and returned a moment later. "Wonder who started it this time?" It was the Valkyrie, and Lync had a hate on for the female at that particular moment.
"Fuck, me!" Mia groaned, and shook her head.
"You know, you keep saying that, and I might just..."But Malice's words were cut off, as the lounge filled with smoke as the voice boomed over their heads.
"What the fuck, is going on, in my house?"
"Where are you going?" Malice asked Mia, as she turned back into the room.
"Fuck that shit! They woke Pops up, they can get their asses beat." She laughed, leaving Malice to stand in the door way by herself.
"He, started it, my Lord!" Nyx started to explain, as both he and Lync, stood panting, before Lord Eroch.
The Lord of Darkness himself, all big and powerful, and ready to squash all those who stood before him, pissing him off; or at least, that's what the Angel had told him
"And you just, went along with it? For fucks sake, Nyx, the male's bonded, you can smell it a mile away it's so strong..."
"I trusted him, and he brought her back to me, like that! She won't even wake up!" Lync shouted again, but Nyx cut in.
"She dropped in a vision, before we were attacked." The Demon groaned. "Fuck!"
"Is this true?" Lord Eroch turned to Malice, who stood therewith a grin on her face.
"Me?" Malice let out, "I didn't touch the female, that ship looking thing, now that, I can lay claim to!"
"And we will discuss this, you and I, later!" Lord Eroch growled at her.
"Fuck, you're so touchy!" The Valkyrie grumbled.
"You destroyed one planet, have hidden another with no way of returning it..."
"So far!" Malice cut in, "And you love me, admit it! Everyone does!"
The way she spoke to him, infuriated Lync. Navina was lying there, alone and trapped in the nightmares that plagued her, and they were... Joking around?
"Not the point!" Lord Eroch let out with a sigh and shook his head, just as Lync lunged towards the Valkyrie.
"No, it's not!" He shouted, ready to let loose his fist against her face, but Lord Eroch reached out and grabbed his wrist; only to feel his other come around and plow into his cheek.
"Son of a..." But Lord Eroch couldn't get his words out fast enough, as another, and yet another fist swung at his face,
Lync just kept swinging, and whether Lord Eroch was missing his shots and blocks on purpose, or he was in fact, losing the fight, the male just kept on pushing towards him. "She is my, female!" He shouted at him, and even Nyx tried to get in there, only to be thrown back.
"Uh,Mia?" Malice hollered, amused by what she saw, and yet...
"What?" She shouted back, finally coming to the door. "Holy shit!" She let out, and sprang towards her father, dagger in hand,and soon against Lync's throat.
The male stopped, and Lord Eroch held back, catching his breath as Lync loomed before him."Think carefully, about your next move, for it may be your last!"
"Or what?" Lync growled, his throat pushing against her blade,and the small droplets of blood began to form.
"Or I will push harder, probably giving in to your strength, at which point you will stumble, and my Father will have you by the throat as my mate fillets your ass to the bone for touching me."
A sudden hand on his shoulder had him jerking around, and Nyx stood before him. "That's my female, my brother, and no male here will stop me from tearing you limb from limb, should one drop of her blood see the light of this room."
"You see? We protect, what is ours! And right about now, we need Navina, and she needs you, so it's best, if you don't die!" Mia grinned at him, and he could see the purple flare in her eyes.
There was no fear within the female, no anger, no emotion what so ever, just the cool hard blade in her hand,and the dead stare she held upon him. Those eyes, much like her Father's, as he too glared back at him, with a grin on his face.
"Mia?" A voice called from inside the room, and Malice spun around. "We need you!" Zahara added as she appeared beside Malice.
"Do I let you go, and help your female? Or do I got to babysit you all night?" Mia inquired, staring at Lync as Nyx eased off.
"You heal her!" He growled, and stepped back,allowing Mia to tend to Navina.
"You don't order her around!" Nyx growled back at him, following Mia into the room, only to appear a few moments later, "We're gonna need the wifey, my Lord!"
"Why?" Lync asked, rubbing at his knuckles.
"Pretty sure, he was talking to me!" Lord Eroch rolled his eyes,rubbing at his jaw. "What the fuck are you? Other, than a pain in my ass?"
"When I find out, I'll let you know!" Lync glared at him. "So where do we find your wifey?"
"We,don't do anything! You're lucky I haven't tossed your ass in a cell!"The giant of a male chuckled, "I, go find, my, beloved! You, sit your punk ass down there, and wait for one of them, to tell you what to do!" He finished with a growl, and disappeared from the lounge.
Lync, was left alone with Malice, and that stupid, shit eating grin on her face.
"What the hell do you want?" He let out,slinking in to a nearby wall with his arms crossed.
"What I want, is irrelevant! It will never happen, so... But, what you want,now that's a noble cause, you just have this issue with being a dick all the time. They're just trying to help!"
"This, is helping? There is a Vampire, feeding my female, in hopes, that it will bring her out of this fucked up whatever her mind is going through! Tell me why I shouldn't be a dick, again!"
"Um, cause you, almost kicked his ass!" She let out with a laugh. "He's the Lord of Darkness, my friend, and you just nailed him good!" She laughed again, "He'll be feeling that for a week, at least!"
"Talking like that will get you beat,apparently!"
"I'm over twelve thousand years old, the male deserves respect, true, but come one, everyone needs to lighten up around here, and going off all half cocked, is so not cool." The Warrior laughed, and tied back her long blonde hair.
"You sound like the Demon now!" Lync grumbled, and pulled away from the wall.
"Shit, really? Can't help it though, the fucker rubs off on you! It's like, contagious or something!"
"He can keep his shit! I just want Navina, awake, and alert! You know, the way she was, before, you made me leave!"
"I didn't make you leave, I was following, your female, as she took off after promising Nyx, she'd stay put." The Valkyrie told him. "Which, by the way, led to not one, but oh Gods, four, separate encounters with the enemy!"
"She did what?" Lync growled.
"Yeah!We went out, to save her, Asshole!" Malice glared at him.
"He told me, that he had taken her out there for some recon..."
"Cause she threatened to chop his jewels off!" Malice laughed,"You're wrong about her though, I've seen her fight, when she's not having a moment, and she's damn good."
"It's those visions, and they're getting worse. Her people were supposed to have stripped her abilities. She'd dream, she has some memories, but she wasn't supposed to see things that were about to happen."
"Yeah, she said something about that! The Insid, and then the Shoohk and the Shadow. Shit, did she ever call that one!" Malice chuckled, "And then there was the doctor, and the lab..."Malice's mood turned cold. "They were experimenting on children..."
"Markus told me!" Lync grumbled, as he waited for word.
"Oh really? Before, or after you clocked Lord Eroch?" She laughed, "Don't worry, I think he's an ass sometimes too! But you can't go threatening him, or his daughters like that, especially Mia!"
"I can't control the urges sometimes! Like a hunger, it fills me with want, and nothing but the fight will quench it... and only for a time."
"Interesting!"The Warrior smiled at him.
"How so? I have an incredible killer urge that made me attack the supreme commander of Hell."
"And I blew up, and lost a planet! You don't see me throwing a temper tantrum!" She laughed again. "Seriously, my friend, there is a time for battle, and a time for friends. Friends, who want to help, who are, helping you; and your female."
"Fuck! I fanything happens to her... If she doesn't wake up..."
Gods,he had no idea how much time had passed in the silence that followed. The Valkyrie remained, but he was so lost in his own thoughts, he barely noticed her. His mind was running rampant with questions and concerns, they were taking over his every emotion, controlling his actions against his will.
"Lync?" The voice drew him back to reality, and he let his fist fly.
"Watch it, Homie!" The hand caught it, and he recoiled at the sight before him.
She stood there before him, as she had when the Angel delivered Madrina into her arms. Dressed in a white cloak with gold trim, she let down her hood, and her hair fell down about her shoulders, blending in to her attire, save for the blood red tips. She was beautiful, beyond compare, and she had not flinched a muscle as his fist hung in midair.
"That, is my female!" Lord Eroch bellowed, and Lync hung his head.
"I am sorry! I can't..." He started, but she smiled and shook her head.
"Your heart and mind are in conflict, even I have fallen victim to their wrath at times." She told him, and took his hand in hers, which her mate let go of swiftly. "Come, she will need you for what is to come!"
"What do you mean?" Lync asked, pulling back, but Lord Eroch was behind him, pushing him towards the room.
"Time to find out,who you really are!" Nyx grinned, following behind his Lord.
"Nonsense!" Lady Ellaria scolded him, and turned back to Lync."His task is far greater than that!"
And with that, she and Lync, disappeared into the room.