Early Arrival

ChanBaek x Reader (Smut)

It was saturday evening when you got out of work earlier then expected. You were tired of all these annoying costumers you had this day and just wanted to get home. But first you wanted to surprise your boyfriend by buying food at his favorite sushi bar near your workplace. The only thing you wanted to do when you're home was to get comfy on the couch with him, watching a movie while eating the things you just bought. You were happy to see your boyfriend after 8 exhausted hours of work, because you knew he was waiting all day long for you to come back home while he was alone at your appartment.
.
Soon after you went out from the sushi bar, you went straight to the next bus station and waited for the bus to arrive. 10min later you arrived at your home and just had to go up to your appartment.
.
As you went in the elevator you were getting more and more excited to suprise him with the bought food and your early arrival. As you arrived at your appartment you took your key out of your bag and opend the door. Throwing your things at the floor and hanging up your jacket you made your way towards the living room. "Babe, I'm home!" You screamed through your appartment.. ~No respond~
You realised a pair of shoes and a black leder jacket laying on the floor. It took u a while to recognize the clothes as Baekhyun's, your boyfriends best friend. You were glad of the thought that he didn't spend his whole day alone and had company. As you made your way to the kitchen because you found no one in the other rooms you wanted to prepare the food u bought. You heared unexpected noises coming from there as you went near to the door. Moans, groans and skin slapping filled the room what made you as shocked as possible. You didn't expect hearing this when just your boyfriend and Baekhyun are here.
.
.
.
(hear on own risk, credits to owner
ChanBaek moans 18+)

.
.
.
Your POV
Tears starting to form in my eyes when I saw the picture in front of me.
My boyfriend, Chanyeol stood there, with his back turned to me, Baek on the counter in front of him with his legs wrapped around Chanyeols waist.
I couldn't believe what I just saw. On one hand I was disgusted to death to see my boyfriend fucking his best friend, but at the other hand, I were slightly turned on by the thought of seeing how Chanyeol must've look while he had sex with me for serveral times.
.
I knew Baekhyun was bi, but I never thought about Chanyeol that way. I never thought that he could cheat on me. He would never do such things to me.
.
My sadness slowly turned into pure madness as I saw Baekhyun staring at me. My tears disappeared by it's own. Baek stopped with his moans and grunts while Chanyeol seemed to notice that something is wrong with Baekhyun.
Chanyeol turned his head to me and looked at me with a shocked expression.
Both of them covered up immediatly with their clothes, as Chanyeol ran towords me, and spoke to me with sadness in his voice.
"Babe, You know I love you. I never wanted to hu-"
I couldn't hold my madness as I yelled at him "CHANYEOL?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME AND EVEN WITH BAEK?! WHAT DID I DO THAT YOU HAVE TO CHEAT ON ME?!"
"It just happend.. I don't even know what came over me. I'm real-"
"Stop trying to explain this. You just fucked your and MY best friend in our kitchen. What were you even thinking?! Leave.. NOW!! And you, Byun Baekhyun, I didn't expect this from you, please leave. BOTH!"
"Babe, calm down I'm really sorry."
Baekhyun was watching Chanyeol and me with sadness in his eyes and I couldn't hold it anymore. My hand automatically moved forward to slap Chanyeol in his face. But then a rough grip around my wrist stopped me from doing so *oh shit*
"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? DID YOU REALLY WANT TO SLAP ME? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I CHEATED ON YOU, WITH A GUY AND EVEN WITH MY BEST FRIEND!! I WAS FRUSTRATED BECAUSE WHE DIDN'T HAVE SEX FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS! I'M A MAN, I HAVE NEEDS THAT HAVE TO BE PLEASURED! WHAT ARE U EXPECTING FROM ME?!"
.
I didn't know what to say. I was just speechless. Thats all what it needs that my boyfriend cheats on me with his best friend. Wow.
Just when Baekhyun wanted to sneak out from this situation, Chanyeol grabbed his hand and glared at him, telling him not to leave.
All of a sudden Chanyeol pushed me and Baek against the wall, holding us on our wrists. He looked at Baek and then at me, suddenly locking his lips with mine, Baekhyun still standing next to me, completely speechless.
.
I started to enjoy the kiss as I felt a hand on my left thigh. I wasn't looking at the hand but I knew that it wasn't Chanyeol for some reason, even if I didn't feel his hands on my body since 3 months.
He lifted me up and I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist as I moaned into the kiss, because I already felt his bulge against my thigh. Chanyeol told Baekhyun to follow us into the livingroom, as he started to undress himself again and sitting on the couch, watching what will happen next between me and Chanyeol.
Chanyeol throws me on the couch as he starst hovering over me.
As Baek came closer to me, he started to suck on my neck and leaving hickeys there. Chanyeol just smirked at him and was speaking with his husky voice. "We will punish you for interrupting us, babe! It'll sure be fun."
"We want to share you" Baek said with a smirk on his face.
Before I could say anything I was already interrupted by a rough kiss from Baekhyun while Chanyeol was unbottoning my blouse, throwing it across the room. Baekhyun and I didn't stop making out, while Chanyeol was just watching and taking off his and my clothes.
Chanyeols hand moving down to my skirt, taking it off. Soon after that I was fully naked and exposed to Chanyeol and Baek.
Chanyeol watched me carfully before going down to my stomach and saying in a loving voice "You're beautiful as always."
Baek let go of me and I looked towards my left to see Chanyeol was now standing. I felt bad, making out with Baek when Chanyeol was just standing there, watching the two of us making out.
He nodded at me with a small smirk on his face, coming closer at my ear and whispering "It's ok babe, I suddenly feel more and more excited seeing you and Baek like this."
I closed my eyes getting ready for their next moves.
.
Soon I found myself sucking on Chanyeol's lenght. While he was thrusting inside my mouth I felt something going inside me, finding Baek laying soft kisses around my womanhood inserting his tounge inside and out. I couldn't stop moaning while Baek was pleasuring me, what gave vibrations to Chanyeol's member. He couldn't control himself from moaning and grunting. "Omg (Y/N), don't stop"
Soon after I felt Baek's finger going higher inside me. I winced in pleasure, swallowing back my moans because of Chanyeol's member which was still inside my mouth. Making circles with my tounge, crawling my hands up my boyfriend's muscular torso. He came out of my mouth, letting some precum spill on my nipple. Baekhyun stood above me, changing places with Chanyeol. My boyfriend lined himself at my entrace and Baek positioned his member on my lips. I gave a few pecks at his crotch, liking what I was seeing.
Chanyeol shoved himself inside me, reaching all the way up "CHAN!" I yelled, pleading him to go harder and faster. He did just that and I couldn't control myself anymore.
~The room filled with nothing but moans, grunts and skin slapping.~
Baek's fingers moving to my nipple, his length now in my mouth. Chanyeol, on the other hand, still pleasuring me with his hard thrusts. I felt him hit my g-spot, while I was still choking on Baek. He moved away, cuming on my breasts.
I moaned Chanyeol's name in pleasure and soon he made his last thrusts and releasing inside of me while yelling my name. He inched out, laying down next to me and Baekhyun.
"You know I haven't forgive you yet" I said out of breath.
Chanyeol and Baek just started to laugh at each other. "We'll soon change this.. Be prepared for Round 2"