Scream

Baekhyun x Reader (Smut)

"I want to go on the ferris wheel!!!" my friend screamed in my ear as we made our way through our favorite amusement park "Lotte World".
"We were there 100times already, I don't want to. And it's boring as fuck. So no. Think about something else."
We were on this thing so often that I could puke when I just think about it. I want to make something fun like to go on the roller coaster or to the arcade games. She's so boring when the theme is "Fun" but I can't help but love her like my second half.
"Let's go on the roller coaster first. I didn't drive with it for years now."
That face of hers.. Oh, I forgot. She's afraid of loopings, so that's not an option either.
"Ahhh forget it, let us walk though the park a little longer, maybe we see something what you would drive." I said a little annoyed from her but I don't want to ruin my or her mood.
.
We ate something and were on the shooting range, but it was still so boring that we thought about just going home and chilling at my hotel. Oh yeah, I just stay at Korea for 3 days because I have vacation and wanted to surprise my friend with my arrival. But she doesn't have a room for me, so I had to stay in a hotel near her place, but that's no problem for me at all.
.
As we were on the way to go home we heard screaming coming from the entrance of the park.
"Wtf is this. This sounds like a little girl screaming for her life. I don't remember anything here where you're supposed to scream like this." I said with amusement in my voice. I kinda make fun of those people because they sound like they're about to get killed, but at the end they're just on a roller coaster or something like this.
"I want to see who screams like this. Let's go (Y/N). Maybe it's funnier to watch people scream for their life than just walking around haha." We started to giggle and made our way to the direction where the screams come from.
.
As the screams became louder and louder I knew what this person is probably driving.
"Why would you scream like this when you're on the Vikings, there is nothing bad about it. It's just fun."
"Omg it's probably a little girl who's afraid of height. We shouldn't make fun about it that much till we know more (Y/N)."
"Yeah yeah you're right. Hurry up, I don't want to miss this."
.
We couldn't hold our laughter as we made our way to the Vikings and saw who is on them and screaming their lungs out.
"Ahhhh jebaaaal." "HAHAHAHAHA"
"JEBAAAAL... STOP THIIIIS"
"Hahaha, do you have fun up there? Hahaha"
Two guys where on the Vikings and one guy stood at the entrance of the Vikings, laughing his ass of.
The one at the entrence had black hair, wore a light-blue sweater with black pants.. and was quite attractive.
One guy seemed to enjoy the ride on the Vikings, he also had black hair and a blue sweater on and... wore cat ears?! But he still pulled that look off in any way.
Well.. and then there was this guy. He was the one who screamed like a little girl. He had silver-blondish hair, a pink sweater on and on top of that, he wore pink bunny ears.
"Ahaahaha he's like a little girl I can't omg."
.
Once the two guys were down they walked to the other guy who was standing at the entrance and all of them started to laugh.
We couldn't stop laughing out loud at the sight of "adult" men wearing cat and bunny ears.. but our laughter suddenly stopped when they all looked at us with questioning looks.
They talked about something and then turned to us and came in our direction.
"Were you laughing about us??" The guy with the cat ears asked us.
My friend seemed frozen. *Thanks for your help gurl*
"Well ähhm, actually yes? I'm sorry but you're normally not supposed to scream like this. This is for little kids." I said, my eyes looking in the direction of the guy with the pink sweater on.
"Who are you that you can just make fun of other people? That's not your business!"
*Well I didn't expect that guy to scream at me at the very next second, but I have to play it cool*
"You screamed like a little girl. I never heared such screames in my life." I said with a little annoyed voice.
I was scared to death when he suddenly grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me closer to him. Whispering something in my ear.
"I like the way you talk, and you know that girls can scream louder than this in some ways.. by the way my name is Baekhyun." with a little smirk on his face he let go of me.
"Okay that's enough, no violence."
The guy in the light-blue sweater said with a cute voice.
"Well, If we're at that point already.. I'm Minseok." the guy with the cat ears said.
"It's Yixing right here." the guy with the cute voice said.
"I'm Baekh-"
"You don't have to finish your sentence, I already got to know your name." I said, still annoyed.
"I'm (Y/N) and that's (F/N)" I said pointing at my still frozen friend next to me.
"Well.. What were you off to just now?" Minseok asked suddenly.
.
We all started to walk together since they have the same way home as we and we wanted to know each other more.
My friend walked in between Yixing and Minseok, talking happily to them.
And then there were us two.. I didn't want to get in between the conversation my friend had so I just stayed behind.. as well as Baekhyun. The boys and (F/N) seemed like they planned something by leaving him and me behind.
.
"Are you always that mean to people?" He suddenly asked me.
I didn't look at him but talked to him anyways.
"Well, it was really funny how you screamed like a girl on the Vikings. I couldn't help myself. I had to laugh." as I looked at him he had this little smirk on his face again.
"What is it?!" I asked annoyed.
"I'd like to show you how a girl really screams." With that he grabbed me by my wrist and kissed me on my lips, it was a light kiss, but sweeter than I thought it would be. I was slightly shooked at this side of him, he didn't look this kinky and manly on the Vikings before.
"What's with the othe-" As I turned around to look for the others, they were gone, just gone.
*I'm sure (F/N) left on purpose.. I love her*
"Come, we have to go (Y/N)"
.
.
.
Baekhyun opened the door to his flat and told me to sit on the couch in his livingroom.
He walked inside his kitchen, preparing something? As he did so he took his shoes and his bunny ears off. *Thanks god*
I did what he told me and sat on his couch, starting to feel more comfortable in his presence.
As he came back with sekt and two glasses in his hand, he sat next to me and stared into my eyes. Just now I saw how handsome he actually was. His eyes were beautiful and his lips looked so kissable. His nose was just to cute. His hair down on his forehead, making him look cute but sexy at the same time. *How can he actually wear eye-makeup and look better than me*
.
His voice was more husky than before when he got me out of my thoughts, "Do you want some?" He asked me while pointing at the sekt he brought.
"No thanks, I'm not in the mood the get drunk." I smiled innocently to him.
He smiled at me, putting the sekt away while laughing a little bit about his failed idea.. "Anyway.. Should we continue where we stopped in the park then?"
Before I even thought about it more I just smiled and nodded to his words.
Baekhyun smiled at me and suddenly hovered over me and pushed me slightly onto the couch, kissing me sweetly.
I started to caress his face, slowly starting to go lower on his body.
The kiss started to get more passionate. Our lips parted for one second when I took of his pink sweater. He didn't had defined abs, but his upper body looked as good as his face. He was perfect for me.
"Stop. I want to make you feel good first."
I couldn't help myself but moan as he took of my shirt. Revealing my bra and stomach. He unclapsed my bra and looked at me with hungry eyes.
"Stop it, that's embarrasing."
I tried to cover my chest with my hands but he stopped me.
"Don't, you're beautiful" With that he started to kiss down from my collarbone, to my chest, leaving hickeys there. He went further down and kissed my stomach from time to time when he took off my jeans. Leaving me with my panties.
He looked me in my eyes one last time like asking for permission, I simply nodded at him.
He slowly took off my panties and kissed my already pulsating clit, making me moan by his first touch.
He went up and down my slit with his finger, teasing my entrance.
"Pleeasee, sto-op teasing. I nee-ed you Baek." With that he slowly pushed his finger inside my hot cavern. I lightly screamed at the touch which made him moan in response.
He soon added a second finger pushing faster in and out of me while teasing my clit with his tongue.
"Oh fuck, Baaek pleease don't- don't stop."
His movements became faster as he added a third finger, making me lose myself and moaning and screaming with every "thrust" he made. He started to curl his fingers inside of me which made me couldn't hold longer when I suddenly released on his fingers while moaning his name "Shiit, Baekk"
.
I sat half up and supported my weight with my my elbows. When Baek stood up from the couch.
I looked at him while he licked his fingers clean, tasting my juices on him. He put his pants and boxers down and slowly rubbing his shaft with his free hand while looking at my exposed body, smirking.
He hovered over me again pushing me slightly down.
"You taste delicious. Are you ready for part 2, babe?"
I looked him in the eyes and slowly nodded.
He bent his face down to kiss me, while position his member at my entrance and teasing my clit with his tip, making me shiver under his touch.
Without more warning he slowly pushed his hard member inside of me. I moaned into the kiss while he did so.
As he was fully inside of me he let me adjust to his size a little longer. We didn't stop to kiss till I nodded, telling him to move.
With that he started to pull out of me and slowly pushing in again. He released my lips from his and started to suck slightly on my neck, making me moan more and more.
"Fa-aster" I breathed out.
"As you wish princess" With that he fasten his pace to a little faster, and faster with every thrust he made.
I couldn't help to scream his name louder and louder, telling him not to stop his movements.
"Fuck you feel so good (Y/N)"
"Don't stop please ahh"
.
His thrusts were hard but gentle at the same time. I didn't want this to stop but his movements started to become sloppy and even faster, which made me realize he was near. He started to play with my clit, making me almost come by just touching me once.
He kissed me again, passionatly, exploring my hot cavern while still thrusting into me.
I felt him twitch inside me which made me come onto him. That put him over the edge and with one very last thrust he pulled out of me and released on my stomach. Kissing me and moaning in my mouth while he did so.
.
.
We were still laying on his couch, cuddled together a blanket over our exposed bodies.
"Told you so." Baekhyun suddenly said with a slight smirk on his face.
"What do you mean?" I said while kissing his bare chest.
"I told you that girls scream louder and diffrent than me"
I didn't know what to say to this so I just let him "win".
"Shut up"
"Make me" he said grinning to himself.

_______________________________________

I tried to make this Smut a little bit longer :)
I hope you liked it and send me some requests for my next smuts or just leave me a comment ;)
See ya~