Monster

Hi there ;) It's time for a requested smut isn't it?
This one was requested by ChaoticTori

The request was a lil different from the ones I wrote till now but I tried my best to note the wishes in my imagination.
~Admin N starting :D
_______________________________________

Lay/Zhang Yixing x Reader (Smut)
~Admin N~

Running people, phones were ringing, the 'ding' sound of the elevator. I was used to that kind of atmosphere. I was standing at the counter, the probably most important one on this whole area - the one with the coffee machine. Usually I should work on my article but my boss rushed into my office almost yelling at me that his day was to shitty, to much stress and the only thing that could help him right now was a coffee made by 'Miss she does everything what she get told without to say a word' yeah exactly - me. So I was standing there watching my hectic working collegues on their articles, photos or what ever they did to satisfy our boss. *One sugar a little milk* I thought to myself as I stirred the coffee starring in the direction were the people rushed out of the elevator, running like their lifes depends on.
"Hey (Y/N) our boss asked for you...you should hurry, seems like he's not in his best mood."
"When ever is he." I just sighed still holding and stirring that damn coffee as I made my way to our boss' office.
Glady I'm good with most of my collegues so work isn't that bad at all if there wasn't our bossy boss who thinks he's the greatest...tss.
I stood infront of his door as I heard one other person speaking, a voice I never heard before. *With who was he speaking and what would he like from me then*
"You need to knock (Y/N)" my rushing by collegue just watched me with a smirk as he turned around the corner.
"I know.." I mumbled to myself as I finally had the courage to knock on that heavy, dark woodened door.
"Come in" was all I heard through, so I just pressed the door knob down heading into his office. Before I could speak or ask why he called me here he already spoke with his arrogant tone. "I would like to introduce you to Mr. Zhang, he's starting his new job today and I choose you to show him arround give him some first advices. Ahh my coffee already."
I didn't notice my thight grip around the glass as I slowly walked into the direction of the boss' desk. Why was I even nervous. Okay he could be really scary sometimes and I really have a lot of respect to this man but this time was different. That's not what it was. I gave a lot new advices to new collegues so that couldn't be the reason either why I felt like I needed to puke in the next seconds. My gaze was still on that glass but I couldn't avoid to watch Mr. Zhang a second quick time.
*Why was he even smiling like that*