Beautiful Goodbye

Jongin x Reader (Smut)

"Please stay in your places, we are going to land in a few moments." echoed through the speakers of the airplane.
After 3 years of studying abroad, to become a succesfull editor, I was finally back. Back in my hometown Seoul.
I took a deep breath as I walked outside the airport. "Finally." I was releaved.
I really loved my three years abroad but I missed my family and my friends. We stayed in contact, I skyped with my bestie and my mum everyday. I was glad to finally meet them after such a long time.
~WELCOME HOME (Y/N)~ behind that sign my best friend, already tears in her eyes. I ran towards her, almost tripping above my own feet as I reached her arms and hugged her tightly.
"I've missed you so hard." tears rolling down my face.
"I..I missed you t...too." she was already sobbing.
"Co...me on, let's gee...t hoome." now I sobbed in sync with her.
.
.
~ A week later ~
.
.
Gladly I had already arranged everything for my job as an editor before I came back. Thank god because to find a job in Seoul...yeah it's a huge city but if you are looking for a sophisticated job it's hard.
So I found one in a highly regarded agency and I was really nervous, my first day was tomorrow.
.
.
"(Y/N)!!! I need your help." my completely resolved boss ran towards me.
"What's the matter, what happened?"
Totally out of breath, she spoke again.
"Wang Yong-woo got sick, he was about to write an article about a new web drama, and he also should have attend on that premiere, to speak to the actors to get first hand informations. I am lost, someone need to attend this premiere and write this article, pleease help me (Y/N)."
I had never seen her so resolved. I was new in that business but it would be a good opportunity to show my skills.
"I'll do it."
"Oh my god, thank you so much. Here are some infos about the actors and the story line, be well prepared."
She spoke without taking a breath. "Don't blame our agency, I'm begging you. This a huge chance, don't mess it up. Be there - she gave me adress - at 7 pm tomorrow. First there is the press conference after that there will be the drama premiere, there you got Yong-woo's ticket."
"W...wait, tomorrow?"
"Yeah, is there a problem?" She was reassured.
"Eh..no no I'll give my best."
*How, say me how should I prepare myself inbetween one day. Okay you are officially fucked (Y/N).*
My boss left me behind, my face still in shock.

*Okay focus, you can't lose any time, this is a huge opportunity.*
I was going through the infos she gave me. The drama was called "Choco Bank". The female character was played by an well known actor named Park Eun-bin. She was young, like in my age but I knew her. That other name wasn't familiar at all. *Who is EXO's Kai, and what's that even for a name, extremely odd for an korean actor.*
I hadn't any time to google him or that name EXO, probably one of that hundred new boybands, this hype took over too much.
.
.
~Day of my success or death~
.
.
I was standing in the crowd, holding my microphone as tight as possible - far too many people, crowds and shots to get the best place.
The fans behind me started to scream and push as the actors entered the stage. First Park Eun-bin, she was dressed beautiful, her black short dress was decorated with yellow and pink stripes and her hair was all open and wavy.
As I thought the crowd couldn't scream any louder the male main character entered the stage. He was about over 1.80 m in size, his hair dark brown and his skin wasn't as pale as common in korea.
He wore a pinstripe suit and turtle neck sweater underneath. He was handsome and....no...that's....
They already started to talk and I tried to be foucsed again. His voice was calm as he spoke and...*no no stop, what are you even thinking*.
He smiled brightly, let his gaze float over the crowd as Park Eun-bin spoke.
His gaze came near mine and he stopped his movements as his eyes locked with mine.
*Shi...no way...*
A little smirk was built on his face but soon his eyes went on. I couldn't stop looking at him but his eyes never met mine again while this conference.
.
.
.
The crowd got less, the fans were gone and only the "important" people were left, heading to the cinema halls were the drama premiere should take place.
I followed the other people into the halls and find my place in the last row.
*Nice, I thought I was working in a successful agency, thought wrong when I sat in the last row* I clapped my hands in fake amusement.
The actors came in as the last. His gait so elegantly almost hovering, he walked into the first row to his place.
The room darkened and the drama started to play. I was too focused on that drama, I was just so confused to see him on that screen...I...still was thinking...as he made his way out of the hall, maybe towards the toilett.
.
"You are not going to pretend you don't know me aren't you?" I was terrified when he suddenly sat next to me.
"(Y/N) you don't recognize me aren't you?" he looked sad at first.
I could still say nothing, staring at him.
"It's me Jongin."
.
.
~ 3 years earlier ~