Winter Heat

Jongdae x Reader ~Admin N~

____________________ChenChen____________________                       

How was your day                              
cutie?? :)     7:42pm                                                                                             
                                                                                    Nahh..to much
                                                                                    today :/ I'm done
                                                                                    for today....
                                                                                    7:45pm

Ouuh, damn... I'll
try to rise up your
mood *peeedo*
7:46pm
                                                                                     You always make
                                                                                     me smile...thanks
                                                                                     Chennie :P     
                                                                                     7:47pm

That's my job
;)    7:47pm
_______________________________________

Reader POV

I laid my phone beside of me. I got so much stressed this day I just wanted to lay in my bed, doing nothing.
I should have done my laundry and wash up the dishes but no...not today.
Gladly Jongdae was the only person who could made up my mood a little just with such text messages.
Suddenly my phone rang.
"Rooooooaaar"
"I knew it's you, no need to watch my screen."
"Why you won't answer my mood up texts?"
"Like you see, I'm not in the mood."
"Good that I'm waiting in front of your door and you won't open it."
"What..why are you here? I won't open."  I giggled through the phone.
"AHWAAEDEE"
I hung up my phone and made my way to the door.
I just opened it a gap to tease him a little.
"Who's there?" I tried to speak with a deep voice.
"I'm your father." he burst out laughing.
I opened the door completely and a wide smiling Jongdae stood in front of me but his smile suddenly disappeared.
"Why aren't you dressed? You know when I knock on your door you need to be ready to go out." A little smirk builded on his lips.
I was in sleeping clothes already, messy bun, makeup all destroyed but he was used to that look so I didn't mind at all.
"Nooo I'm not in the mood."
"No excuses, get yourself ready, you got 10 min."
He passed me and walked strictly into my living room sitting on my couch turning on the TV.
"I'm waiting."
"Mhh okay then..."
I made my way back to my bedroom trying to think about clothes I could wear. It's hard to think of fitable clothes because when Jongdae is here, you don't know what you're going to do - climbing up a mountain, swimming in the winter sea. It's all possible in Jongdae's mind.
I choose a oversize pullover and a skinny dark jeans. I put on thicker socks because it was cold outside and I'm always almost freezing to death.
Tried to do my hair any better but I left it like a messy bun. I quickly put off my makeup and just added new mascara and a little blush.
"Reeeeady."
I jumped on the couch bouncing beside him like a little kid.
"I knew you're going to be in the mood." he stood up, took me by my wrists and jumped in sync with me on my couch.
I like to be a kid sometimes and I'm glad I have a friend like Jongdae who joins to be a dumb kid at any time.
"Puuh enough with that jumping, you're going to smell like hell otherwise."
I pushed his side as he laughed with his loud, noisy laugh.