What U Do?

Hi there 😋
Some less comments told me to post those stories which aren't finished at all...so there you go 😁

I think it could have turned out reeeally well 😏

Now you can use your imagination
____________________________________

Chanhun x Reader ~Admin V~

My thoughts in my head started to go crazy again as soon as I finished my work for today. I tapped my pencil on my lips softly as I finished my exam, placing it onto the desk in front of me. I slowly looked around, noticing that most of my classmates were done as well, waiting for the bell to ring so that we could go in our break. I looked at the teacher going around the desks to look after students who would try to cheat during the exam, but no one seemed to cheat today. So I looked at my best friend who was still writing her exam before the last minute was done and we had to give them to the teacher.
Looking at the clock I counted the seconds in my head.. *4.. 3.. 2.. 1..*
*RIIIIING*
All students suddenly jumped up from their seats, walking towards the desk of the teacher, standing in a row to give the exams to him. As all my classmates gave their exam to the teacher, I came near him, placing my exam in his hand. I looked at him for a second before I slowly turned my head towards the door, slowly walking outside in the corridor.
As I reached the door I waited in front of it for my friend, standing at the side so that the others could pass by me easily.
After some time my friend came out of the room, looking at me with a huge smile.. "How was it (Y/N)?" she asked me while we walked towards the schoolgarden.
"Oh pretty okay.. and for you?"
"I think I have a good grade for the first time in my life." she stated at we laughed at each other, still walking along the corridor before I stopped her from walking.
"I have to tell you something.. follow me." I told her as I pushed her towards the restroom, opening the door and let it close behind us again. I pushed her further in the little room as I sat myself on the counter of the sink, looking at her while I felt myself heating up. She gave me a weird look as I didn't tell her the reason why we are in here yet, so I started to explain everything.
"I- Ahm wanted to tell you something.. I-I have something in my mind for a very long time now.."

~Meanwhile~

I walked out of the classroom as my friend followed me after we gave our exams to the teacher, going down the corridor towards the restrooms. "Fuck, I think I won't have a good grade tho.. Who ask such questions anyways, how should I know them.." I said as I looked at my friend, pushing his shoulder lightly to make him notice me.
"If you would've learned you could've known them tho.. but I think I won't have a good grade either, I didn't learn for long." he stated as he looked down on the floor, walking with his head down.
"Ahhh I don't care, it's just one grade out of many so why should I stress myself like this? Anyways I have to go on the toilet." I told him as we reached the restroom and I pushed the door open. I just had one food inside of the room as I realized that the room looked different, so I wanted to go out and check if it really was the boys toilet. But before I could go back I heared voices in the there... I'm actually not the type to listen to other peoples conversation, but this one made me stay in my position and listening to the voices.
"Hey what are you doing that's the gir-" "Shhh be quiet and listen" I stopped my friend from talking as he pushed my shoulder lightly.

~Back to Reader POV~

"So yeah the point of what I actually wanted to tell you was that I never tried it before and I find it very interesting... but I don't know with who tho.." I stated as I still sat on the sink, looking at the shooked face of my friend.
"How did you even came to that idea??" she asked me as she talked for the first time since we were in here.
I wanted to explain but she didn't let me speak first.
"I mean that isn't just anything you can do every day. I mean how do you even want to find two guys at once? That doesn't make any sense in my eyes (Y/N). You can't do it with anyone you know." she said as she didn't even let me explain.
"It's not something bad tho... I just wanted to try a threesome once, but when you don't want to help me tho.." I said as I were quite disappointed at the fact that she didn't listen to me.
She shook her head in shock as I jumped down from the sink, looking at her before I slowly went towards the door. "I thought I can talk to you." I said before I went further down through the corridor, walking towards the door as I heared noises coming from outside.

I opened the door as I saw two boys standing in front of me, looking at me in shock. "What?" I asked as I looked at Sehun as he tried to hide a smile.
I looked at Chanyeol as he still didn't say anything, just looking at me quietly.
"Do I have anything on my face or why do you look at me like that?!" I softly shouted at them as I felt myself getting red at the thought that they could've heared it all.
"No it's nothing" Chanyeol finally said as he pulled Sehun on his jacket, letting him follow inside the boys toilet.

~The next day~

....
___________________________________

Sad that it's over? Sadly we won't finish it tho

Still hope you guys liked it 😉

~Admin N off