Playboy

Hey again ;)
This one is a requested smut by FairyPoodles
We got a detailed request so I hope it correspons to your imagination :P

Enjoy ~Admin N off~
_______________________________________

Minseok x Reader (Smut)
~Admin N~

"Pssst, he heey (Y/N), hey." he was speaking as quiet as possible as I turned around my head just a little so our teacher wouldn't mind that much when she would see us both talking -again.
"What?" I sighed trying to whisper over my shoulder because he was sitting behind me, already knowing what he would say in the next sec.
"We both, tomorrow at my place?" I didn't saw his face but I could have swear a huge smirk was built there right now.
"How often should I tell you, you won't get bored of it huh? No in a million years."
As I turned around to focus the class again our teacher stood right infront my desk making me almost fall off my chair because of shock. 
"Mr. Kim could you avoid to bother Ms. (Y/S/N) by any chance? And you, Ms. (Y/S/N) focus on class okay? No second admonition."
She made her way back to the front, all eyes on us, as I just heard a little chuckle from behind.
*he'll get it back* I crossed my arms infront of my chest focusing on the class again.
.
.
The class passed by without any more words from him as the bell finally rang and we were dismissed for break. I took my bag and placed it on my shoulders walking out of the room into the corridor. I placed myself near the door to wait for my friend who was still in another room still not dismissed from class as Minseok walked out of our class with that typical smirk on his lips.
"Yaah Minseok." I stopped his proud walk by grabbing his arm harshly, pulling him closer in my direction.
"One last time, no I won't date you and the hell stop talking to me in class, okay?" a normal person would probably apologize but haa not him.
"Date you? Who said something about dating?" a brighter smirk was shown as his hand reached for my neck pulling me closer so our faces were that near I could feel his breath. He made his way closer to my ear whispering seductively. "I'm not dating, I just have fun babe." with a light laugh he detached himself from me continue to walk proudly away from me.
I just stared after him as I saw him putting his arm around the next girls shoulder as he turned around the corner.
*When, like when did I start to hate that boy so much*
Our relationship was always great. We met the first time in middle school and for the first time I was friends with a boy. Minseok was different to the other boys. We spend almost everyday together, hanging around having fun with the most stupid activities. Sometimes I really missed those times but everything went worse as soon as high school started.
He literally turned into that bad boy, playboy shit everyone normally just knows out of movies but he was real spending everyday with a new random girl making her pleasured for one day and cut her off immidiately afterwards. Everyone in school knew he was such a jerk but the girls didn't bother because his obviously handsome face and well built body let them ignore the fact that he was a total bugger just because to show off they once fucked with him.
"Sluts.." I hissed through my teeth as my friend was suddenly standing next to me.
"Minseok again?" she was already annoyed by the 'me and Minseok topic' but she always listened to my problems as a good friend would do so.
.
.
"You're late today." Jongdae was screaming through the people in the cafeteria as he already reserved our favorite place to eat our brought food.
"Don't tell me it's Minseok again?"
"It is." my friend sighed as she sat himself next to Jongdae, placing myself opposite of those both.
"I couldn't hold myself, he was bothering me again."
"Didn't we tell you he's just doing that because he's madly in love."
"Minseok, in love?" Jongdae burst out laughing as he covered his mouth immidiately because otherwise everyone even the people outside the campus would have heard it.
"I know this boy as long as you do (Y/N), Minseok never ever felt in love and he never will."
I wasn't in the mood to argument today so I just left it by his statement giving Jongdae a nod biting in my brought sadwich because I knew it better.
.
~Flashback~
.
"Why would I believe you Minseok? Just look at you, playing with every girl who comes into your mind. You are just a playboy nothing else. You changed so much though"
"I'm honest with you this time." it was the first time I saw him a little submissive since high school started infront of a girl talking to her.
"So you're honest huh?" my wondered look made him wait a little as he wanted to speak again but we got interrupted by a friend of his who walked by.
"Ahh Minseok another new chick huh? Well done, she's fit tho."
"As you can see." that shit smirk on his lips again as he turned to me again.
"Your image is more important than anything else huh?" I felt tears started to build but I managed to suppress them because I didn't want to give him my bareness.
I hated the fact that I loved him since the start of our friendship but I couldn't give in so I just didn't mind any longer trying to avoid my feelings.