XOXO

Well hello again :D
We received a request, again
*clapping happily*
It's by FairyPoodles - you greedy lil :D

And guys THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 5K READERS!!! We are so happy.
*cries in korean*

Hope you'll like it.
_______________________________________

Chanyeol x Reader (Smut)
~Admin N~

°Traffic jam in direction Gyeonggi-do, about 30 minutes to wait but one good thing, the sun is shining so nice weekend everyone fun at skiing or other activities. KBS World Radio your Kim Jinho

"Mhh we won't arrive on point." I sighed to myself as I watched out of the front window counting the passing by cars.
"We're not in hurry, just enjoy the view." he smiled out of the window focused on the street, both of his hands locked with the steering wheel.
He turned off the radio as just annoying speakers of an interview was heard through it so the only thing we heard was the road and our own breaths.
I couldn't avoid to stare at him, watching his perfect side profil and his greyish brown hair which I loved the most, down to his neck and adams apple. How did I deserve a man like him. A little smile was built on his face as he still was focused on the street probably realizing that I watched him.
"Chanyeol?" my voice was quieter than I wanted it to be.
"Mhh?" it was more a humming than speaking.
"I love you Chanyeol." I was still focusing him as his smile got a little bit brighter before he spoke.
"I love you more (Y/N)." his right hand reached for mine which were lying on my lap, starting to caress them a little.
I always got that little tingle in my belly when his hands touched mine and I felt safe just by his touch.
He was a really caring boyfriend and always there to surprise me with little presents and activity ideas like that one today. We were heading to a Ski Resort which was about 50 minutes away from Seoul and I chuckled a little as he told me it's name because I really enjoyed his huge and strong bear hugs so maybe that's why he choose the 'Bears Town Ski Resort'.
I chuckled again on that thought seeing his cute and sparkle eyes in front of me as he told me about our trip. Our first time since a long time we were able to move for a few days leaving our normal stressfull life behind us even if it was just for a weekend.
I was wearing one of his big pullovers as first it was cold outside and I loved the sense of his stuff because obviously they smelled like him.
One other good point on his clothes was the size because I almost got lost in them what made me more comfortable with myself.
You know the girls in those magazines or on those catwalks- exactly. Which normal girl really got such a body, well obviously not me. I snuggled even deeper in his pullover as I thought about it a little bit longer. My figure was normal and Chanyeol always told me I was perfect but on some points I couldn't believe his words. I didn't see myself like that so it was even harder to keep him on distance and it hurt me everytime I saw his sad face when I rejected him by touching me, trying to get more than kisses and hugs.
He wasn't sad on the fact he wasn't able to touch me more because he was really patient with me, no he was sad because I thought about myself that way and I hated that even more.
"Hey babe, is everything okay?" the short look he gave me was all over concerned as he narrowed his eyebrows trying to guess what was going on inside my head.
"Hmm mh ah no no everything is fine Chanyeol." I tried to force a smile without any success as he pressed my hands in his a little stonger.
"I love you (Y/N), stop thinking to much mh? Our weekend will be great and you even going to learn boarding." he chuckled a little with his deep voice what made me relaxed again.
"Well we'll see if you can teach me." I smiled brightly with a fake smile, this time on purpose to tease him a little.
"I'm sure I can." he winked at me cutely as he quickly focused the street again.
.
.
.
He stopped the car infront of a huge bulding covered with a mass of snow. The whole landscape looked amazing, already skiing and boarding people heading down the hills as I could see through the car window. I was so excited to have a great weekend with Chanyeol even though I felt a little odd by the thought of what could happen these days.
The car trunk opened with a loud sound what made me shock a little and brought me out if my thoughts.
"(Y/N) you're going to stay in the car?" he almost screamed through the car to make sure I would hear him, as he pulled out his luggage packed with his clothes.
"I just enjoyed the view a little." I spoke into his direction as I got out of the car and made my way towards the car trunk where he was still standing pulling out my to big and heavy luggage.
"May I help you?" I chuckled to him as I saw him struggle a little.
"No, no I can do it." his voice strained as if he had just run a marathon. My suitcase slammed half on the floor as he walked slowly toward the hotel, my suitcase in his right hand, straddling his own suitcase behind him.
"You babo haha." I run after this dork showing him- "Chanyeol my suitcase got wheels."
"Why didn't you say that earlier?totally out of breath he watched me with his big eyes.
"I tried." I covered my mouth because I was about to laugh really hard, well otherwise I would see my baby pout, so I laughed at him getting what I wanted to receive. My cute huge pouting baby.
.
.
.
"Oh my god Chanyeol are you kidding?" we entered the room as soon as we got out of the elevator, opened it with one of those chip cards. Our room was at the last floor and as we finally were completely in the room my eyes were shock.
It wasn't just a normal room it was a
suite with all extras you could imagine. There were even a fireplace in the livingroom and jacuzzi on the balcony, not to forget a huge bed fitable for more than two people because it was really huge what made me shaky a little.
"That must be expensive Chanyeol..how could you even?"
I was still stunned about the view and the little decorations which made the suite even more beautiful.
"I saved the money...I mean I planned it a long time now." his voice seemed a little bit nervous but I realized it to late as I wasn't focused on him anymore and made my way on the balcony to watch the awesome view from it.
"I'll pack away our luggages (Y/N). Are you hungry?" He screamed after me but I barely couldn't hear because of the cold wind outside.
"Hey (Y/N)?" he was suddenly standing behind me and I got surprised for a quick second but his hands reached for mine which were lying on the railing.
He whispered with his dark but soft voice near my ear. "I love you and I'm so happy you are here with me. There wouldn't be another place I would love to be right now." he kissed my head, put his arms around me, giving me his bear hug and rested his chin on my head after he losened his lips from my hair.
"So because I have your attention now, are you hungry babe?"
I actually didn't eat something since we headed out of our flat this morning and it was already 5 p.m so I was hungry as hell.
"Actually I'm really hungry." I turned myself looking up into his eyes and automatically smiled as a chuckle released his lips as he came closer kissing me softly the first time on this day.
"Then let's go I won't forgive me if I let you starve." He took my hand in his leading me through the huge livingroom out of the heavy door and out into the elevator.
.
"What?" I felt his stare on me as we were standing in the elevator.
"You're so beautiful (Y/N). I can't stop looking at you." his voice was to soft to be real and his low tone made it even more irresistible.
"Stop it Chanyeol." I blushed a little because of his words, covering my face with both of my hands.
"I will never." he took my hand in his again, smiling as I felt that little tingle again.
.
.
.
"I can't focus on eating if you're looking like that." I picked the last piece of our pizza, locking my eyes with his to show him how I felt beeing stared down for no reason.
"I'll always win the stare game, don't even try to win." his eyes still focused on mine, his chin supported on one of his hands. He was a grown up man but his heart was full of stupid ideas and childish thoughts. He always tried to smile and make me laugh with any actions, always trying to cheer me up no matter how badly his mood was and he might be at those moments.
.
.
.
"Ahh I'm full and tired Chanyeol."
My eyes were heavy because of the long day we had and I felt really sleepy after that delicious food.
"Then rest a little baby. I'll make myself comfortable infront of the fireplace. It was a long day after all and you should be rested for tomorrow." a soft kiss on my forehead from him, my legs already wobbly as I turned around walking towards the huge bed. I placed myself on the fluffy pillow and pulled the blanket up to my chin as I driffed slowly away, seeing him infront of the fire which he lightened up seconds before, his face sparkling because of the glow of the fire as I finally closed my heavy eyelids.
.
.
.
I shrieked a little out of my sleep as I stared into the room trying to get the situation. I was still in that huge suite, cuddled into the blanket and the light was dimmed down what made me hard to see clearly. I was looking for him as I didn't found him infront of the fireplace were he was sitting as I fall into sleep. Everything I perceived was a little torch which lightened up the balcony just a little. And there I found him, his eyes closed as I could see through the window. His neck was exposed as his head was lying on the edge of the jacuzzi. He obviously enjoyed the hot water on his bare chest, waterdrops on it and his greyish hair was wet hanging onto his forehead. I couldn't stop staring at him and as he licked his soft lips I almost lost my mind on the thought of kissing him right now in that jacuzzi.
My heart beat like crazy and I was so damn nervous but still wasn't sure why I was like that right now.
I tiptoed into the bathroom lightening up the light on the mirror what made me blink a little. I was focusing myself in the mirror, talking to myself trying to relax myself a little.
"Stop acting like that (Y/N). It's the perfect time, he prepared everything just for you and you made him wait for two years now.
How often he told you you're beautiful the way you are, just fucking believe his words just for once. How often he said that he loves you, never leaving you and will always be there to protect you. He's the right one. Don't be so anxious (Y/N)."
I saw our bath clothes lying on the bathroom shelf normaly prepared for tomorrow after skiing to went to the spa but I saw his short lying there too.
So he was all naked out there. I blushed madly on the thought of it, gulping my fear away as I pulled off his shirt I was still wearing and my jeans leaving me in bra and panties.
I was looking down on myself feeling my stomach thighten as I pulled off my panties quickly unclapsing my bra and let it fall on the ground.
I looked at myself in the mirror again, gaining a little more confident with every second I watched myself.
"Fuck this (Y/N) you can do this." I quickly turned off the light and walked out of the door in the direction where Chanyeol was still resting in the jacuzzi.
.
.
.
I don't know how long I actually stood there, infront of the glassdoor but it felt like hours. His eyes still closed, his calm breathing as his strong chest moved up and down. Waterdrops running down from his hair over his jawline on his chest making their way into the water again. I took all my courage together and pulled the glassdoor, which leading to the balcony, open. He obviously heard me as I could see on his moving head in my direction but his eyes were still closed as he would know that I was naked. I held my foot briefly into the water to check the water temperature which was pleasantly warm.
I got into the jacuzzi placing myself next to him as he finally opened his eyes.
"Rested?" he gave me a little smile, his voice was a little husky from the cold air outside.
"Mhh ye...yes." my voice was shaky what he realized immidiately.
"Ch..Chanyeol?" I tried to find my voice but failed in the next second as I saw his lovely eyes staring at me.
*damn it why was I so nervous*
Without saying anything he focused me even more, waiting for me to speak again.
I slowly closed the gap between us as our thighs touched under the water, an electric shock run though my whole body as they did so.
All he does was smiling at me and I saw his love in his eyes as I looked at him again. He pulled his hands out of the water and hold my face inbetween them.
"You're so beautiful." as he came closer and kissed me softly on my lips. I thought he would loose his lips in the next seconds but he didn't. Instead he made our kiss more passionately and I soon kissed him back feeling a strong tingle in my stomach.
I loosened my lips and smiled at him as I slipped even closer, stood up and placed myself on his lap starting to kiss him again.
He was to shock because of my movements so he froze under my kiss as he made me stop kissing him.
"Are you sure about this?" his voice calm but already lustfull.
"I'm sure." without saying anything more I kissed him again now a little harsher as before. A deep moan from him made me shiver a little and I finally started to enjoy our action.
I felt his growing member under my ass but I wasn't nervous anymore, still wanting him with all my heart.
"We..should move inside." he gulped loudly and I felt his nervousness in his voice. Without any warning he stood up holding me in his strong arms and get out of the jacuzzi. The cold air hit our bodies but he pushed the door open with his foot quickly and we entered the warm livingroom as he walked with me to the bed which was still destroyed from my sleep earlier.
He put me gently on the bed and leaned over me, his hands right and left of my head.
"You're my everything Chanyeol."
I smiled shyly into his eyes as he came closer again, giving me a little peck on the lips.
"No, you are mine (Y/N)." his deep voice near my ear as he almost whispered. His lips kissed my cheek further to my jawline and I couldn't avoid to release a little moan what made him smile on my skin. His big hands caressed my sides up and down, the tingle was back again, now on my lower body parts as I enjoyed his touches and kisses now on my collarbone even more.
"I will never stop kissing you." He sucked lightly on my collarbone, breathed his hot breath against it.
"Mhh Chanyeol." I couldn't hold my moans as his mouth went further down to my breasts. His left hand reached for my breast massaging it a little as he licked and sucked softly over my nipple on the other one.
"You taste heavenly." he whispered inbetween his kisses, his voice turned husky what made me even more turned on. He went further to my stomach kissing every inch of and I blushed madly as he started nibble at my hip bones.
"Chan...Chanyeol?" my voice was stuttering and my hands shaky. He immidiately stopped his kisses, focused me with his shining eyes.
His soft lips built a cute smile what made me relaxed again as I just nodded, giving him permission to go further.
"I love you (Y/N)." one last kiss on my hip as I felt his hot breath at my womanhood, immidiately covering my mouth with my hand as a loud moan escaped from my mouth.
His hand reached for mine, taking it off of my mouth.
"Don't." it was just a husky breathe, I almost melt under it.
He started to kiss my womanhood as his tounge quickly flicked over my clit , waiting for my reaction as I just shivered under it, moaning into the pillow next to me.
"Mhh Chanyeol, keep going please."
I begged for him as he licked circles around my clit making me already a moaning mess.
"Mhh god...your smell." his voice wasn't soft anymore and I heard and felt his heavy breath on my body.
Suddenly his tounge was gone, replaced by his thumb, rubbing over my clit as one finger already teasing at my entrance.
"I'll be gentle." he came up again, whispering into my ear, as one finger slowly pushed into my wet entrance. I gripped his shoulder harshly, clawing my nails into his back as he kissed me lustfull to distrect me a little from the pain which went through my body.
He was moving his finger slowly and soon the pain was replaced by pleasure and lust. He entered a second finger starting to trust slowly.
His already hard member was poking against my thighs what made even more wet. My hands weren't shaky anymore and if so just from the pleasure he gave me, so I reached for his member, starting to stroke it a little.
"Mhhh fuck (Y/N), no teasing." a husky moan escaped his mouth as he leaned back his head, exposing his pulsing neck veins.
He found himself again and started to kiss me passionately.
"Mhh Chanyeol, I can't wait any longer." his fingers gone immediately
as he was hovering over me, his tip teasing my entrance
"I know I said it hundred times, but I love you (Y/N), I'll never stop so."
My hands holding his big, wide shoulders as he slowly entered his member into my womanhood waiting for me to get used to his size.
"Mhh ahh Chaan..." I couldn't hold my moans as he started to move in and out slowly, his hot breath at my neck, leaving kisses and hickeys there.
His pace got faster with every trust he made, making me hold his shoulders thighter, wrapping my legs around his waist as he pound harder.
"Ahh.ahah fuck Chanyeol... I think I'm.." his trust got sloppier, releasing myself onto his member as I felt his hot load shoot into me, riding out his climax.
His heavy weight on me, his heavy breath on my ear.
"There is something else." he got himelf up and snuggled me into the blanket what gave me a warm feeling again. He took me into his strong arms carying me to the fireplace and put me down on the armchair which was standing infront of the fireplace.
"Wait a second." his eyes sparkled like a little kid and I was confused about what he had planned. He lightened up the fireplace, the wood crackled as the fire was already on.
He walked towards the bed, reaching for a short pulling it up to his waist as he kneeled down infront of his suitcase searching something in it.
As he probably found what he searched for he spoke to me again.
"Close your eyes. Don't you dare to open them if I say so."
I chuckled a little as I closed my eyes following his instructions.
I heard his steps coming closer as he stopped infront of me.
"Okay open your eyes."
I blinked a little before I opened them completely. He kneeled infront of me, holding a little box in his hands as he opened it, smiling brightly.
"(Y/N), will you marry me?"
_______________________________________

OMG yes I will Chanyeol :D
*giggles in the corner*
Thanks again for the request, hope ya'll liked it.

See ya next time ~Admin N