Lipstick & Chateau

Junmyeon x Reader (Smut)

Friday evening, 7pm, finally home.
A business trip this week made me miss my babe as hard as possible.
"Baaabe" I grinned to myself. "I'm home, where are you?" I screamed through our flat.
I made my way to our bedroom. *Maybe he's already asleep...but it isn't that late*
I lightened up the bedroom..no one there.
*Where is he??* It was odd, normally he knew I was coming home this day...
"What...Is...This??" I spoke to myself.
There was a letter on the bed and next to that letter a necklace and a beautiful dress.
I first started to read that letter.

~Hey baby girl. I missed you so much, you know that? Like really much. I prepared something special for our first meeting after one week, so please wear that dress I bought for you. I'll wait for you at our favorite restaurant. Don't be late. I love you~

We are already married since 3 years and I'm still so deeply in love with him. A little tear rolled down my face. He's trying to keep our relationship fresh and interesting. That's what I love about him.
.
Now I saw that dress he bought for me. It was all black, not as long as I usually wear but I liked it. That big sparkling necklace fits perfectly to that non
decorated dress.
I put on that dress and the necklace, checking myself in the wardrobe mirror.
*Why am I so nervous?* I gulped loudly.

I called a cab to get to our favorite restaurant and arrived 20 minutes later.

My outside was elegant and sexy wearing my black high heels but my inside was all nervous and shaking.

"Good evening, table for Kim."
"Good evening Ms. Kim please follow me to your table."
I followed that well dressed man into a seperated area.
I was shock and excited at the same time as I finally saw him. He was dressed up elegant and chic in his suit, his eyes sparkled as he saw me. His hair strict but still sexy.
I ran into his direction, jumping onto him as he catched me with his strong arms.
"Myeon babe, I missed you so much."
"I missed you too (Y/N)." he locked his lips with mine.
He tasted so good, a week isn't a long time but his kisses where always as perfect as our first kiss was.
"Come on let's eat, I already ordered your favorite dish." he smiled like a little kid on christmas day.
.
.
.
Our conversations were always interesting. I never felt bored in his presence. I was so amused by him and his cute little tries to be funny. I always laughed as hard as I could, because I loved him with all my heart.
.
.
"Let's get home baby, the night is young." *That smirk...what was he planning*
.
.
The cab arrived at our flat 20 minutes later. He got out of the car and reached his hand for mine. "My lady." he laughed about his own joke. I smiled in his direction and took his hand.
He rushed up the stairs totally out of breath as I arrived at our flat door.
"I need you to wait here, 5 minutes, I'll be right back." he opened the door, kissed me quick and ran into the flat.

Exactly 5 minutes later - I watched my clock - he opened the door only a little gap. "Close your eyes." he whispered through the gab. I did as he says and closed my eyes. I heared that he opened the door and suddenly I felt a blindfold around my eyes. He took my hand and leaded me through our flat till we reached... which room did we reach??
"Let your eyes closed till I tell you to open them."
He took of the blindfold and waved his hand infront of my face to see if I was looking. "Stop it, Junmyeon." I heared him giggle.
"Okaay three, two, one, open your eyes."
I opened my eyes and what I saw was....I started to laugh....a completely naked Junmyeon who started to dance to my favorite song LOTTO, in the bathtub, splashing the water on the floor with his movements.
"Hahahah babe what are you doing?" Only now I saw the Chateau on the tray, rose leaves all over the floor and candles who smelled like violets.
He stopped dancing, his face now serious. "Undress yourself." he commanded.
I followed his lead, he now was sitting in the bathtub.
"Come in, sit infront of me."
I sat between his legs resting my backhead on his chest. He started to kiss my neck and collarbone. "You're beautiful as always." leaving hickeys on my skin.
His lips were gone as his hands started to massage my shoulders and made his way down to my stomach further to my pulsing womanhood
"Relax babe, I'll make you feel good tonight."
I just enjoyed his touches and kisses all over my body, feeling his member pressed against my back.
"That feels so good Junmyeon." his fingers playing with my clit, seductively teasing my entrance with another finger.
I wanted to taste him, so I turned around and kissed him harshly and lustful, leaving my lipstick all over his lips and jawline.
"Slow down baby, we got the whole weekend." he stopped me from kissing him.
"Sit up, I want to taste the Chateau all over your body." as he opened the wine.
He poured it over my collarbone, it ran down my whole body as he stopped it with his tounge at my breast, teasing and licking my nipple.
"Mhh you taste so damn delicious." a smirk on his lips.
He started to lean me back, kissing me roughly again. "Just say me what you want, (Y/N)."
"I waited for this the whole damn week. I just want you."
I already felt his tip at my entrance, as he slowly pushed himself inside me.
"I missed that so much." leaving hickey on my collarbone, his breath heavier as he started to pound faster.
I was in ecstasy as he caressed me, still pounding into my pulsing core.
"I love you (Y/N), and I love to make you feel good, that's all what I need and what makes me happy." a bright smile on his face.
How could you not love such a man. Handsome, sexy, kind and caring. Don't forget his funny features.
"I love you too Junmyeon." harshly kissing him back. He continued to pound into me, still caressing and kissing my neck and upper body, as my body started to shake from the pleasure he gave me.
"Please don't stop, Junmyeon-ahh."
His thrust got harder as he realized I was near, his eyes fixed with mine so he could see my face as I reached my climax, screaming out his name. He kissed me passionately and released himself into my still pulsing womanhood with a last hard thrust.
"If every weekend starts like this, you should go more ofter on business trips."
I tweaked his cheek. "Just shut up and kiss me."

_______________________________________

Nah, nah liked it? If so leave a star or a comment. I would be happy about it :)
See ya bye~