Promise

This is a requested smut by EXOsChogiwa
I hope you like it ;)

Minseok x Reader (Smut)
~ Admin V ~

Tears were still in my eyes as I layed in my bed, looking up to dark ceiling. I was mad and disappointed as I thought about what happened earlier. My body was warm as I had myself wrapped between my pillows and blanket, cuddling into the warmth of my bed, but my heart was still cold after the speaken words.
I wiped my tears away slowly as my phone, which was laying beside me on the bed, suddenly turned on, making the dark room seem a little brighter through it's display. I looked at it which showed that I received a massage. Pulling my covered arms out under my blanket, I took my phone from beside me, bringing it in front of my face. I gave in my password only to unlock my phone, opening my message and hurting myself even more after I did so.
"I'm in front of your window" was the only thing he texted me at such a late time.
I sat up in my bed, letting my pillows fall behind my back and my blanket fall down onto my lap as I looked at my window which was covered by my curtains.
I slowly pushed my blanket off of me, getting out of my bed slowly, letting my phone rest onto my bed sheets. I made my way towards my window, slowly moving the curtains to look outside. It must've started to rain as so many hours went by since he went away. I looked down at the ground, seeing Minseok standing down there, with wet hair and wet clothes, shivering under the cold water trops which were falling onto his shoulders and head. Tears started to form in my eyes again as his gaze met mine, staring deep into my soul. He must've stand there from the time he left my house, which were at least 5 hours from this moment.
At the very next moment I let the curtains fall back together. I stood infront of the window for some time, thinking about the situation before I sighed to myself. I slowly turned around before I ran towards the door of my room, opening it before rushing down the stairs in a speed of light. I made my way through my corridor, reaching the front door after a short time.
I took some deep breathes before I opened the door only to see his pale face in front of me, still shivering due the coldness. He looked into my eyes as he managed to whisper with a low voice "I'm sorry"
I shook my head before grabbing his arm and pulling him in my house before the coldness could do any more damage to him.
.
He kept quiet as we reached my living room, I looked into his eyes as I grabbed his shoulders, shaking them a bit. "Why didn't you tell me that it was raining?" I said while I tried to speak as clearly as I could as a tear slowly rolled down my face.
He didn't say anything at this as he looked down at his feet, keeping quiet after all. "Yah. You should've go home when it started to rain!" I half shouted at him as I were still sad after all. He slowly looked up at me again, only to whisper a quiet "I'm sorry" again.
I let go of his shoulders as I slowly made my way upstairs, letting him behind in my living room.
As I reached my room I opened my closet, finding a pair of joggers and a casual shirt of Minseok which he must've leave at my place. I swung the clothes around my arm before I opened the door of my bathroom to pick a towel out of the shelf, putting it on my arm as well as I went out of my bedroom again, closing the door behind me.
.
Once I came down the stairs I saw Minseok standing still in the hallway as he looked down on his feet, playing with his fingers nervously. As I came near him he seemed to notice my presence as he looked up at me, sadness filling his eyes.
I shortly looked at him before I gave him the towel and clothes into his hand before I turned around, facing him with my back. "Change into this." I told him as I faced the wall. It wasn't like that I didn't see him without clothes before but I thought that it would be good to give him some privacy for now.
After 3 minutes I heared a quiet "You can turn around now" behind my back.
I slowly turned around as I heared this words. As I looked at him he still managed to smile at me after today, which got to break my heart even more than it did before. "Your hair is still wet." I slowly told him as I took the towel he had in his hand from him, taking it into my hand. I looked at him before pushing him down on the couch slowly, facing him one more time before going around it and standing behind the couch, facing his back.
I took the towel and gently placed it onto his head, making sure to dry his hair as much as possible so that he won't catch a cold if there's even a possibility that he doesn't have one yet.
Tears were slowly flowing down my cheeks, falling onto Minseok's shoulder as I dried his hair. He slowly turned around to look at me after he seemed to notice. "Don't cry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." he said with sadness in his voice, wiping my tears away.
I brought my hand to my cheek, touching his hand slightly as I took it from my face, seperating him from me slowly by pushing his hand back slightly.
"I'm sorry." he just said for the fourth time this night, but this still didn't make anything better.
I still couldn't belive what he said earlier.
As I finished to dry his hair he slowly sat up from the couch, going around it to stand in front of me. He slowly pulled me into a hug, resting his head on my head as he did so. I firstly resisted but after some time I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his waist, snuggling my face into his still cold chest. He had his hands in my hair on the backside of my head, caressing it slowly.
We slowly seperated again, looking into each others eyes as Minseok softly whispered "I love you (Y/N)"
I didn't say anything to this as I just stared into his eyes, still sadness and madness inside my body.
"You know that I never wanted to hurt you. I just didn't know what to think."