Really I Didn't Know

Hey guys, Admin V here :)
As I wrote that story and came to an end, I noticed that a smut wouldn't fit to this story..
I hope that you will like it eventho it's not a smut but we'll upload a new smut as soon as we find another idea. ;)

_________________________________________

Sehun x Reader (Fluff/Angst)

I opened my eyes to the sound of this annoying beeping tone inside my ears as I tried to look around in the room I was in. I lyed inside a light bed with light sheets above me as I rubbed my eyes, trying to figure out what had happened before I landed here. As I finally looked around in the room I was seeing nothing but light and dark little things filling the room up.
As I tried to stand up from my bed I was been holding back by a cable which was connected with my hand, a needle was stick inside of my skin as I felt a sting inside my hand. I touched this thing as I tried to figure out what was inside of my hand, feeling the sharp surface. I tried to seperate that thing from my hand as I pulled on it slightly which made me gasp out in pain. The beeping I heared before suddenly began to fasten, my mind going crazy in the next second. I fell back on my bed as I stabled myself with my elbows, holding my own weight with my weak hands.
My eyes almost closed as I felt dizzy. I heared people rushing inside of my room, holding me down, slowly putting me in my bed again. Screaming filled my weak ears as I felt dizzy, my surrounding slowly fading in the next few seconds.
"P-Please h-help her doctor.." The last thing I heared was loud sobbing, the fast beat of this awkward sound and people screaming in a total mess. I felt this strong sting in my hand again before my eyes fully closed, my mind going off in the next second.

~ One month later ~

"Hurry (Y/N), we'll be late if you keep being so lazy." my friend screamed through my flat as I was still in the bathroom, trying to do my ponytail properly as I looked to the mirror. My things were already packed as my friend helped me to do so a hour before. We were on our way to a fansign of our favorite group, seeing them for the first time in real life. I tried to make me as pretty as I could as I wanted them to maybe notice me at least a bit even tho I am just one of houndreds fans there.
We are just going to see a few of them since the others will have other schedules today, but I'm still so hyped about this day because I love all of them equally anyways, so it won't be a problem for me.
I grabbed my bag with a bit of struggle as I opened the door of the bathroom slowly, searching for the light to switch it out in the end. After I went along the corridor of my flat I reached my friend who was waiting in front of the entrance, grabbing my hand in the next second.
"Do you have everything?" my friend asked as I looked to the front, nooding to myself as I walked behind my friend after she opened the front door of my flat.
"Be careful" she whispered as she caressed my back slowly, walking beside me as we went to this long awaited fansign.
.
.
.
As we reached the fansign I already heared all of those fans outside the little venue, screaming for EXO in one loud voice at the same time. I just held tightly on my friends shirt as I couldn't notice where to walk in this situation. I was shivering as I heard the fans getting louder, my friend still caressing my back as I slightly brushed against a few fans, apologizing right after I did so.

The light was pretty bright in the venue so I rubbed my eyes a few time, trying to adjust them to this light as we settled ourselves in the line to get our autographes from the boys. I was nervous as hell as I tried to act normal because I didn't want them to think that I'm awkward or something like this.
"Oh my god, they look so good" my friend whispered in my ear as I heared her voice shivering from the nervousness. I just nooded at her words as I bit my upper lip a bit, trying to calm myself down. My friend helped me going furter in the row of fans in front of EXO because some of the fans already complained about me as I was to 'slow' to move on so they will get their autographes faster.
"Okay (Y/N)... one person left and you'll be the next one" I heared my friend whispering to me as she pushed me slightly to the desk of the boys. I hold my head down a bit, being to nervous to talk to them.
I could've hit myself as I didn't even answer Jongin on his question properly, as he asked for my name to sign my brought book from the boys. After a long time I just whispered "M-My name is (Y/N)" as I tried to look in the direction of Jongin. He just laughed at me a bit, probably because I didn't look at him, slowly saying "You're really cute (Y/N)" before he placed my book inside my hand.
My friend slightly pushed me again, making me go along the desk to reach the next member.
As I talked to the few next members I could recognize Junmyeon, Jongdae, Minseok and Baekhyun... their voices were beautiful just then, but I just held my head down the whole time I talked to them, feeling to nervous around them to look at their direction. They told me how cute I am and that I'm really pretty and told me to be more confident with myself, which made me blush with every word from them.
"Bye bye, see you next time (Y/N)" was the last thing Baekhyun told me before my friend helped me going to the last member in this row.