Girl Problems

Mianhae mianhae denitooooostoianova it took me so long to finish it :D I hope it turned out well.
I tried to do it as cute as possible in my imagination as you wished it to. You already waited long enough so I had an idea and I hope you and you other guys will like it. ~Admin N starting.

Minseok x Reader
~Admin N~

"Shhh damn it be quiet, you're way to obvious." I scream whispered into the direction of that anxious looking face.
"I..I try okay..it's just...I never did that before okay like...I'm nervous as hell." her eyes open wide still way too loud for my imagination.
"It won't work if you are so obvious, I'll tell you again..just try to relax. Everything will be fine." I just tapped her head a little, trying to bring her down because her shirt was already wet from her own sweat.
"Okay, we walk out just normally like nothing happened here okay. Hang that one ugly shirt up and walk out of that store, fine?" she just stared at me gulping on last time as she nodded without any word.
I just pulled the curtain aside, peaking out if somebody watched or even heard our conversation seconds ago.
"You ready?" I just whispered over my should were my best friend still stood, her body almost stiff. "I can't believe I'm fucking doing this." she spoke through her teeth as she came nearer, closing the cap between us a little. Straightly I walked into the direction of the exit, my bag hanging on my shoulder in it that cute little dress I wore ten minutes ago. My friend still behind me, I heard her heavy breath and I just facepalmed myself in my thoughts because even I became a little nervous we could be caught here. She just hung up that shirt we obviously didn't want to buy, well like my dress and her brand new jeans she was caring in her own bag. We both almost reached the exit and I was confident about myself as we left the store without any alarm or stuff like this. As we were fully out I probably enjoyed our success a little to early as I just smiled at her brightly, sweat drops on her forehead. "Haa I told ya, you just saved fucking 130 dollar for that jeans, aren't yo..." I got cut off by a strong grip on my wrist and I automatically jumped in shock as the grip didn't want to get loose.
"Ladies?" an angry staring man just got my wrist in his grip and stared us down with his narrowed dark eyebrows.
"Who the hell are you thinking you can touch me without any permission." I just got rid of that hand and glared at him back, an evil look on my face.
"May I ask what you both have in your bags?" his voice wasn't that angry anymore but still really annoyed. "No you can't...who are you even?"
"You are really unpolite little lady and you probably shouldn't in your position as I saw you both guys stealing clothes right now."
My friend wasn't any help. She was just frozen next to me and her eyes already watered a little. I still was angry as hell as he didn't had any proofs we actually took some clothes without paying for it. I was sure no one saw us and damn it...I was caught the first time and now my friend was involved too.
"I think the best thing will be I'll call the police..so you can stay there a little, realizing what you both did wrong right now. Sure you need to give back the clothes maybe pay something for it to the store owner." his look was now more friendly but still strange. His age was about 40 or 50 and he didn't even look like a detective or something like that. His body seemed like he couldn't run that fast behind us if we would try to escape but before I could end that thought his hand was around my wrist again holding me thight like he would know I was about to run.
There wasn't any way to escape that situation and I even was too tired to make any more moves. We would be there maybe for about 2 hours, filling out some formulars and get out of that police station quick as we didn't do something to bad. So I just gave up trying to escape and waited for the arrival of the police he called right at the moment as my friend was still in shock so she wouldn't run away at all, her makeup messed while she started to cry like a little kid punished by her parents.
"It's okay yaa, no need to grip any harder, I won't run." I just glared at him again as he already loosened his grip a little to give me more 'space' to move.
.
.
"I...I already feel like a prisoner...why do you even convinced me doing such shit."
She was more stable but still anxious as we both were sitting in that cell, waiting to the officer to arrive so he could check our identity.
"Nothing worse will happen, they just want to punish us, sitting here in that cell." I tried to comfort her a little with my calm voice as I awkwardly wasn't nervous at all.
"Officer Kim will be there as soon as he'll be finished with other 'teenies' who did shit like you both did." I barely couldn't read his sign as it was small as hell on his to tight blue blackish shirt but I read the name Officer Kang. He was handsome so I wasn't even mad on his to harsh words as I just smiled at him brightly without saying any words.
We both were just sitting on that wooden bench which was hanging on the wall. Nothing more in that cell and I already felt my friend teared up next to me again. "Shh everything will be okay." I rubbed her back a little and I was really afraid she would collapse in the next seconds because she looked terrible.
"I'm finished, where are the next evil teenagers?" a deep chuckle was heard as he finished his sentence walking into the direction of the table which stood about 5 meters away from that cell we were in.
He wore the same buttoned blue blackish shirt that Officer Kang wore, so he probably was that Officer Kim he talked about earlier. He was even more handsome in my opinion and his black glasses made his face even more perfect as I just couldn't stop myself from staring at him. He just sat down on that chair, writing something on papers which were laying infront of him. Officer Kang was suddenly gone and it was just me my friend and that handsome Officer Kim at that table.
"You see that Officer (Y/F/N)? He's hella hot isn't he?" I just stood up walking into his direction as wide as the cell would allow me and hold myself tight on that cell grids like a hungry wolf who just saw his food infront of him. He was way to handsome to not look at him and in that shirt...damn.
"Officer K...." *fuck I'm..there's something...it's not because I'm hella attracted to him..I think I just*
"Ehhm Officer Kim?" I cleared my throat as I waited for him to speak up or even looking into my direction.
He just turned his head automatically as he heard his name, stood up and walking into my direction. His eyes light brown, he just wore a little eyeshadow as I saw the first time right now but he looked even more on fleek as I would ever do.
"What is it?" he spoke up to me and his voice wasn't that friendly it was before as he chuckled to himself.
"I'm...I think..." I blushed madly as I couldn't find the right words for my problem right now.
"You're okay? Your cheeks are damn red." his look was concerned now what made me even blush more to myself. "I'm having a girl problem here." I covered my eyes as I just was to embarrassed to look at his face.
"Oww you mean?" he just pointed at my lower body parts and started to blush a little with me in sync.
"Eh..I'll ask someone..if they...I'm right back again." he rushed away into the direction of the next room probably trying to find someone who could help me with my 'problem'.
I was still so damn embarrassed I needed to ask him for help but it was neccessary.
.
.
"You're better now?" his voice was still concerned as we finally sat outside of the cell at the table infront of him. My problem solved as a friendly 'Ms.Officer' had something with her and gave it to me so I could change myself quickly in the bathroom.
"I'm better yes..thank you."
He just smiled brightly but kinda shy to my words as he finally started to talk about the 'formal things'
"So you both just took some clothes without paying for it right?" he locked his eyes with my friends one as he waited for an answer but her face was to shock again and I knew nothing would come out of her mouth this day again.
"Yes...yes we did." I spoke out focusing him as he turned himself to me what made me gulp a little, I still wasn't used to his handsome appearance.
"Mhh alright then because it was your first time you did something 'bad'" he used his hands to gesture what he meant by bad. "I just need your identity and you'll get a warning. So just stop doing things like that." he just winked at me shortly what made me blush madly to myself again. Why was he even so nice we stole some clothes but we three sat there like a family reunion talking about our lifes and how happy we all are. I just filled out my identity and did so for my friend as she was still not useable for anything.
"Okay, I think that would be all. You both are dismissed." he stood up from his chair what made us both stood up automatically too, ready to leave. I just bowed one time thanking him as I took my friends hand and turned around walking into the direction of the exit.
"Yaaa (Y/N)." I turned around again as he almost screamed my name probably I forgot something on the table.
"Is there anything left?"
"Eh no I...I thought...nevermind." he rubbed his head with his left hand as he awkwardly smiled to me, me just smiling back a little turning around and leaving the police station behind us.
.
.
"You're sure you're okay (Y/F/N)?"
"I'll get better...just I will never ever do such shit with you again. Promise me you won't neither."
I hugged her tightly before I losened my hug looking at her.
"Okay I won't." I nooded to give my words more meaning telling her I would stop doing things like that.
"Well it's late, I'm leaving for now. You'll be ok?"
"I told you so (Y/N), I'm fine again." she forced a smile as she almost pushed me out of the door telling me to leave already as I probably just annoyed her with my concern.
"Fine fine I'll leave." I hugged her a last time before I left her already behind me as she just waved at me on her lips a cute smile.
.
.
It was almost dark outside as I finally reached my flat after 20 minutes of pushing people fighting trough the mass of people in the subway at that hour. I searched for my keys as I walked without even looking where I put my steps on as something wasn't that stony ground infront of my door under my feed. I almost destroyed a little box which were laying on the steps but I just hit it lightly so nothing happened to it. I picked it up, locked my door as I just thought that little package was something I ordered earlier. Finally I was able to turn on the light which I searched for about 10 seconds as I lightened up the corridor. I threw away my shoes and took the little package with me into my livingroom placing myself on my couch as I was exhausted from that day. That was the first time I properly looked at it. It wasn't a usual mail package not brown or yellow which was the normal color for them. No it was all black and on it there stuck a little note.