I Like You

Baekhyun x Reader (Smut)

"Do you have everything you need for your trip?"
"Yeah mum, don't worry I won't die when I forgot something just because I'm in France for 2 weeks. I can easily buy things you know." I smiled at my mother letting her notice that everything will be alright.
"Well when you don't find your stuff don't call me. I reminded you before."
"Yeah yeah, I know. Can we go now? Otherwise I won't get my long-distance bus."
My mother smiled at me before she closed the door to our appartment and we went out to get in my mums car.
After we got in the car I checked my headphones and plugged them in my phone, hearing my favorite music while staring out of the window.
.
"Hey!- Hey (Y/N)! Do you hear me? Helloooo!?"
"Ahh mum why do you have to scream like this? What's wrong?"
"We are almost there.. And can't you talk with me for a bit I mean I won't see you the next 2 weeks."
"Mum. What do you want to talk about?"
"I don't know"
"See. So now I can hear music again till we're there right."
I love my mother but sometimes she's annoying me a bit so I just have to bother her and play uninterested. That's how it goes with her.
.
.
10 minutes later we arrived at the bus station.
"(Y/N), we're there. Come out, I'll help you with your bag."
Stepping out of our car I already saw my bus, waiting for the passangers to come in. The bus is always 15 minutes before it drives away there, so I can choose my place since I'm always early.
We made our way towards the bus and came to it's entrance.
"Can I see your ticket please?"
"Ahh yeah I forgot... here."
The man on the entrance of the bus took my suitcase and put it into the trunk.
I was ready to go into the bus but my mother stopped me since I forgot to say bye.
"You're sure you'll make it alone in France?"
"Yeah mum, I'm sure. I'll write as soon as I'm there. See you soon."
With that I hugged my mum one last time before entering the bus, leaving my mum behind me.
.
Since the bus had two floors I chose the upper floor because I like to watch the passing cars from above.

I walked up the stairs and looked around, looking for a good place to sit at for at least 6 hours of driving. I saw some free seats in the front of the bus so I decided to sit at the second row of the bus, letting some free places behind me. I sat myself into the seat next to the corridor and placed my jacket and purse onto the seat next to me since I was sure that not many people will drive today and that many seats will stay free anyways.
As soon as I was comfortable with my seat I plugged in my headphones again, hearing some of my favorite music.
The bus only had 2 minutes left before he would drive away, so I decided to close my eyes and tried to sleep for a bit.
As soon as I closed my eyes I heard loud voices coming up the stairs, I made my music louder because I could almost hear nothing. The voices became louder and I could hear someone say through the noise "Oh look there in the front"
*Oh shit please don't I want to sleep, god why do they have to come in my direction?!*
I closed my eyes tightly because I didn't want them to see me awake and talk to me if they sit next to me or anywhere near me.
"Look there are enough seats for us.."
"Shhh, is she sleeping?"
"Oh yeah she is.. We have to be quiet okay guys?"
"I don't care just sit already I want to sleep you giant shit."
"Yeah, yeah. Chill Mr. Bubbletea."
"Shh now, shut up she'll wake up... And I want to sit on the window."
"No I sit on the window, I'm the dancer after all."
"What? I don't care. Let me sit on the window. Pleeaaseeee~"
"Okay, okay you won, I'll sit with Sehun, I don't want to get bothered by our giant."
*Shit, why does their names or nicknames seem so familiar?!*

Two guys set on the left side of the corridor while the other two boys sat behind me.
"Yoda! Do you see well from there?"
"Shut up bacon."

As the bus started to drive away I played my music louder since I couldn't hear anything through their voices anyways.
My favorite song came up ~Call Me Baby~. I loved that song so much that it was hard for me not to jump out of my seat and dance to it in the next second.
I heard the boys behind me whisper to each other which I even heared through the music.
I closed my eyes tighter as I felt the boy behind me stood up, he slightly bent over my seat.
"You have a nice music taste, girl"
I got a little heart attack as soon as he pulled one headphone out of my ear. I turned around fast.
"Hey what do you thin-"
I really got an heart attack as soon as I saw who pulled out my headphones. Grinning at my shocked face he looked at his friends, laughing at me.
"Ch-Ch-Chanyeol?!" I looked at the boys on the other seats. "Sehun? Jongin?"
And at least I looked at the person next to Chanyeol *Fuck, he looks so good* "Bae-Baekhyun?!"