Still A Dark Night

Chanyeol x Reader (Smut)

I was lying in my bed and looking at the dark ceiling, when I was waiting for my boyfriend to come back home. It was already 3 am when I looked at my phone to check if he texted me.
It's always the same.
.
He works till 10 pm or longer every day and after his work he wants too play his instruments "for at least one hour".
At the end he just ends by playing his instruments till 3 am and forgetting about me.
Since it's 'too late' for him to return back home he just decides to stay at his studio over night, letting me wait for nothing.
Every. Fucking. Day.
So I never have him for myself.
He's not even texting me often.
Before he goes to sleep he just forgets to text or just falls asleep on his piano infront of him because he's too stressed and tired.
I already was so worried about him because he didn't text me in the night and not in the morning. I went to his studio and saw him sleeping on his chair.
His excuse was that he just stayed up too long, but I know that he overworked himself again.
.
*I'm tired of this shit, why does he have to overwork himself every time.. I have to think about something special to surprise him, something what would release some stress.
I think I'm just gonna suprise him tomorrow, I mean, I miss him. Really much. So it won't be a problem to just surprise him as soon as possible.
Okay (Y/N).. what could you do what makes him happy.. It has to be something what he surely needs.*
"I know! I'm gonna buy something tomorrow, I'm sure he'll like it very much."
With a small smirk on my face I thought about my idea a little longer. The idea was perfect.
*I'm sure he'll like it. He never said 'no' to something like this..*
After some planning for tomorrow I slowly drifted off to sleep.
.
.
On the next day I woke up at.. 11am?.. I actually don't know because I had much time before I can suprise my boyfriend, since he comes from work really late.
I stood up from bed and streched myself, had a shower, wore casual clothes and went out of my and Chanyeol's flat.
I were so excited to prepare everything for today.
.
.
*Why am I even doing all of this? I'm sure Chanyeol won't have time for me anyways, like always...*
I stopped to thought about this when I stood infront of this one store..
Yep, I wanted to buy some lingerie for tonight. I have needs too and I miss Chanyeols touch too much. I need him. So I have to prepare something special for him.
.
I went into the store and started to look around, searching for something presentable.
There were so many beautiful things that I had to think about my decision presicely.
.
At the end, I just bought a casual but sexy black lingerie with black straps and black high-heels.
I made my way back to our flat and started to get ready.
.
When I came home I firstly started to change into my new things and just wore my beige coat above it. I made my make up and went out of the flat again.
.
It was already dark outside when I were on the way to Chanyeol's studio. I was freezing because I didn't wore enough for this season, but I was too excited so I didn't mind.
As I came near the studio I already heard Chanyeol playing his guitar and singing to the melody.
*He's overworking himself again.. Well I hope at least he likes my surprise*
.
I took the spare keys out of my pocket, which Chanyeol gave me a long time ago.
I opened the door slowly, so that he wouldn't hear me. I looked around as I entered his studio.
I went trough his little corridor and stood in the doorframe, waiting for him to notice me.
.
*He looks so handsome while playing his guitar and singing to it. I love this man too much. Okay (Y/N), let's go. He won't notice you anyways.*
"Hey babe." I tried my best to speak as sexy as I could.
He slowly turned his chair and looked me in the eyes, first shocked to see me, but then happy at the very next moment.
"Babe, what are you doing here?? You look beautiful" With that he stood up from his seat and came in my direction, kissing my lips sweetly.
*Did he even miss me? Or is that all I get after such a long time?*
.
I didn't want to give up so easily so I just ignored my own thoughts.
"I just wanted to see you and spend time with you, you're too stressed these days."
I came near him and first started to kiss his lips once more, first sweetly but then more passionately.
Soon after I started to kiss down his neck and pushed him onto his chair again, making him look at me in shock.
I slowly sat on his lap, already feeling his growing member underneath me. "Oh babe, did you miss me so much that you get turned on so easily? Tsk tsk. You have to be punished because of that."
*Oh god, I never tried to whisper that sexy before.*
I started to kiss him again but while I did this I slowly opened my coat and let it fall onto the floor.
As I stopped to kiss him he opened his eyes again and realized that I only had lingerie on. He seemed shocked at first but I could already see his lust in his eyes.
"Shit you're so beautiful, I missed you so much."
His voice started to get more husky as he started to caress my upper body.
.
*His voice is my weak spot and he knows that. But I have to control myself, I wanted to be the dominant one tonight.*
I unzipped his hoodie while looking straight into his eyes and started to kiss him again, passionately but slow, while I did so I started to move my hips onto his. Making him moan into the kiss.
.
I had to behave myself because I wanted too feel him again after such a long time but I had to let this moment last a little longer so I decided to tease him a little more.
I slowly unbuckled his belt and massaged his bulge trough his pants.
.
We continued to kiss each other while his hands were on my waist, caressing my body.
I put my hand into his pants, feeling his still growing member in my palm. I took his lenght out off his boxers and started to stroke his shaft and teasing his tip with my thumb.
"Argh babe you're such a tease. Stop it pleaseee! I need to be inside of you. Now."
"That's what I wanted to hear."
With a little smirk on my face I pushed my panties aside and slowly let me sink onto his member.
Our moans filled the room as I began too push myself up and down onto Chanyeol at a slow pace.
"Shit I missed you (Y/N)."
He grabbed my waist and wanted to go faster, but I stopped him. I wanted to tease him like he did with me by not touching me for a long time.
.
He unbuckled my bra and let it fall on the floor, massaging my breasts. Soon after he started to push up by himself, meeting with my thrusts. It felt too good that I slowly became the submissive again, but I didn't mind anymore. He started to thrust up faster and faster with every thrust.
It felt myself cuming soon but Chanyeol stopped me from doing so by stopping his movements.
.
"I can't hold this anymore (Y/N)"
With that he grabbed me by my waist and stood up, still inside of me.
He let his pants sink down his legs and walked over to his couch which was behind the chair we were on before, and gently put me onto it.
.
He hovered over me, his head in my neck, making hickeys there.
He started to fasten his pace again.
While he thrusted into me he teased my clit with his thumb.
"Arghhh fuck Cha-anyeolll"
I couldn't hold this anymore and screamed his name with every thrust he made. His thrusts were so hard that I couldn't even think properly anymore, he just pleasured me in too many ways.
I couldn't hold much longer.
He seemed to be near as well as I felt him twitch inside of me.
With his last thrusts I came onto him while screaming his name and he soon followed me by pulling out of me and releasing onto my dripping womanhood, moaning my name.
.
.
.
I was wrapped into Chanyeols arms, my head on his bare chest. I wanted to sleep already as he asked me something.
"How did you even came to the idea to surprise me? You never did this before."
.
"Is this so important? I just missed you that's all. And don't you dare to overwork yourself like this anymore. I'll cut you.
I'm just worried about you, you know..
B-but anyways, I didn't had to come to your studio if it's a problem that I never did this before."
.
"No no no, I just wondered...
If it's always like this when I'm away, I should work even more, huh?"
.
"I hate you. Shut up now, I want to sleep"
.
"I love you too (Y/N)"

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading my Smut again, I hope you liked it :)
I would be really happy if you could leave me a comment. See you~ ;)