Power

Second unfinished story for you guys.
This one get's more into smut already. But I won't say to much :D

Enjoy our powerful Chanyeol 😏
__________________________________

Chanyeol x Reader ~Admin V~

Lethal was the first word that came to my mind when I thought about the way Chanyeol looked in the teaser pictures and the first stage of EXO's comeback, not to mention how awful hot he looked in the just released music video. The dark yet kind of cute concept, his styled hair.. it all had me shaken to the core, and I've been hardly able to distract myself from it ever since I have seen it for the first time.

His look and style in general screamed one thing which I've hardly could control under my breath.

Daddy.

So thinking about how badly I wanted and needed Chanyeol in any sexual way possible, I couldn't hold my excitement once Chanyeol told me he had the next two weeks off before he had to practice for stages again, after weeks of not having time to see him at all.

Only a few days into the first week and I saw what could make it difficult for me to get what I needed and wanted so desperately: video games.
Chanyeol had been playing these dumb games once he came home to our shared appartment, leaving me sitting on our king sized bed as I looked at his back seated in his big chair in front of his computer.
The headphones above his ears taking even the last thing for me to do as he was hardly even able to hear me ask him something as the friends who where playing online with him were blasting inside of the headphones, even so loud that I could hear them through the speakers.

"Sehun, I need you to block me." echoed in my ears as Chanyeol was probably in a diffcult situation on his playground right now. The screen of my phone wasn't enough for me to distract myself from my needs anymore as Chanyeol started to grunt and sigh loudly, thanks to the game which started to frustrate him a bit as he shook his head lightly.
"Right, I'll head there."
The display of my phone was closed soon after as I placed it beside my crossed legs on the sheets, staring into Chanyeols back as I grew more and more desperate for his touch. I fiddled with my fingers for some time which were now softly placed on my lap as I thought of a way to get what I needed the most right now, him.

The tapping on Chanyeols mouse infront of him only grew louder and faster every second as I decided to stand up from the bed only to walk in the direction of my boyfriend.
Once I reached the chair of Chanyeol I saw what he was playing for the first time this evening. *Really? League of Legends?*
I rolled my eyes playfully as I bit my lower lip in my first attempt of getting his needed attention.

"Chanyeol?" I called, placing my hands on his broad shoulders which where more than enough exposed for me to grow even more impatient. He wore a basic black tank top with matching gray sweatpants, which I loved to see on him too. So, I slowly started to massage his shoulders in a light motion, moving my head down to his neck as I placed the first kiss on the sensitive skin which met the crook of his shoulder while I moved my hands further down his arms.

"(Y/N) not now.. Can't you see that I'm busy? I'm playing" was the only respond that I got from him with gritted theeth.
I slowly seperated myself from him with a soft sigh as I heared Jongin speaking through the headphones.
"Did you say something Chanyeol?"
"Ah.. Sorry. My girlfriend is here, so..."
he said calmly through the microphone as he was obviously fully into the game not minding me at all.

I saw my chances fading of getting his attention but I just couldn't help myself, I needed him. So I thought of something else to distract him even just a slightest bit from that game.
I seperated my touch from his shoulders, letting my arms hang on the sides of my body as I stepped a bit backwards.
I knew what I was doing next was maybe a bit mean and childish of me, but he could have just get the hint on my first try after all.
So I started to go to Chanyeols right side of the chair, facing him for some short time but getting tired of it after some seconds as he didn't even look at me for one fucking second. I sighed to myself as I dropped to my knees in one swift move, making my way under the desk on which Chanyeol was sitting on for at least two hours now.
I needed some time to adjust myself under the desk as I didn't have much place for myself and didn't want to bump against one of Chanyeols legs since I didn't want him to notice me, well at least not yet.