For You

Jongin x Reader ~Admin N~

"Ah ah shit fuck what mhh."
I was surprised and woke up on a loud noisy screaming beside me. My eyes were already open - open as they could be when you wake up on a screaming person next to you -because I was so shocked but I got myself up lazily looking in the direction next to me.
"Babe is everything okay?" It was still dark outside, I already heard the singing birds so it probably must have been 5 or 6 am. I starred into a total confused face as I tried to lighten up the room with my phone screen. His hair was all messed up and it hang in his forehead. I just caressed his back still looking at him.
"You're okay again?"
Finally he spoke, his voice was thin and he spoke as he saw a ghost or something like that.
"I don't know exactly, I have the feeling I forgot something and it was just..." he couldn't find the words he needed so he just stopped talking, rubbing his still sleepy eyes.
He looked like a little kid. His nose a little red and his eyes so small and cute, pounting as he thought about the situation right now. His head was resting at my shoulder, his breath was heavy.
"I'm worried Jongin, what's wrong?" my voice became a little quiter and softer, trying to calm him because I didn't know what happened to my boyfriend.
"It's something important...there is something important I forgot."
"Could we speak tomorrow about it babe? Can it wait? I'm tired." I was still worried but too tired to follow his words even give him a good advice so it would be the best to get more rest and talk about it when it's bright outside or a good time to wake up on a weekend.
"Jong.." I already heard a cute litte snoring on my shoulder. How can he even fall asleep in a sitting position. I just smiled to myself taking him by his shoulders and laid him down on his pillow. I gave him a quick kiss on his forehead and pulled his blanket over his chin. How can that guy be that cute and small on the one hand and on the other hand a man who steals every girls heart just by his visual and sometimes cocky and arrogant behavior - a feature he sometimes gave but definitely wasn't his real feature because he was the innocence in person. Gladly his heart just belongs to one girl. I snuggled myself into his arm, my eyes already heavy again.
.
.
.
I was awake about 11 am as I still saw that sleeping head next to me. *Sure you can sleep, it wasn't you who was rushed out of his sleep last night* I mumbled to myself.
I got myself up making my way to the living room turning on the TV because I hated that silence. It wasn't that silent anymore but I turned the volume a little lower so I wouldn't wake up my sleeping bear.
I wasn't ready to see the kitchen because I knew what I would expect there. The kitchen was a mess and I was about to rush into the bedroom shaking him up from his sleep. One of his best friends, Jongin calls him Willis -don't ask me why- but definitely not his real name, made their weekly friday men evening. They liked to cook together, drinking while turning our kitchen into a battlefield. Surely he wouldn't be able to clean the kitchen after he get himself and 'Willis' drunk. So I just got out of the kitchen again, making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get a shower.
"What the..." I just wanted to get a shower but I wasn't able to get in there because a in sitting position sleeping Sehun was resting on the shower floor.
"Ehh eh Sehun wake up, get outta here." I was shaking his shoulder.
"Mhh what huh?"
Sleeping head number two...great.
"I would like to take a shower, could you?" I pointed at the door to signalize him the way out.
"Yeah yeah I'm on my way. But I personaly would prefer to stay?"
He gave me that typical smirk he always made.
"Dummy, get outta here, now."
"I'll leave haa." he made his way out of the bathroom into the livingroom direction.
.
The warm water on my skin felt great. I was exhausted from work yesterday so I was happy to spend my free weekend with Jongin. As I made my way out of the shower I already heard loud speaking voices out of the livingroom. *great he's finally awake*
"Naah already awake?" I headed into the livingroom. Sehun was resting on the couch Jongin infront of him doing such weird moves to show him something? I didn't know.
"That's what I meant with you need to do it correctly." Sehun just rolled his eyes on Jongins words. So probably he wanted to show him new dance moves and how to do it the right way. That's him, when it's about dancing no one can stop him.
"I think he can't follow you babe, he seems still to drunk." I was laughing to myself. Those two idiots.
.
.
.
"So next friday, same time?" Sehun already stood in the door.
"Yeah yeah I will be there." he waved for goodbye and made his way downstairs to the exit.
"Ahh finally." Jongin slowly turned himself dragging himself into the livingroom.
"I'm not going to clean the kitchen and we need to do grocery shopping, hope you're not forgot that Jongin."
"I know I know.. I just need a little more rest babe."
I was sitting on the couch his head was resting on my lap. I caressed his head going through his brown poodle hair.
"You remembered the thing who woke you up this night?"
"No but I'm sure it was some...fuck fuck I remember now." he jumped off the couch, running hectically through the living room.
"Thursday, thursday.." he almost screamed. "No Jongin it's saturday, what's even wrong with you?"
"Soo it's.." I interrupted him speaking.
"Could you speak normal clear sentences
"IT WAS KYUNGSOO'S BIRTHDAY!" I was sure our neighbours heard him scream.
"How could I forgot that? Like how? He's my best friend. I need to prepare someting, you need to help me babe. Get yourself ready we need to go."
.
.
.
"You're sure you got everything?" We were ready with our normal groceries as he counted everything neccessary for his "present" in the shopping cart. "Candles, sugar, flour..ok okay got everything I guess."
.
.
.
We were back home. I stored the bought things in the fridge started to clean the kitchen a little as it still looked like something got exploded in here. Jongin prepared everything he needed to bake that cake for Kyungsoo. He normally wasn't the type who baked things, he just radomly cooked something with Sehun on fridays but I knew Kyungsoo would love a self baked cake from Jongin so it was his desire to bake him a cake to make him happy.
Because he didn't bake that often he made a lot more mess in the kitchen then it was before.
"Babe could you help me?" he was pounting, his hands already full with flour as he gave me a little puppy look.
"Sure I can." I smiled at him as he gave me a little smirk.
I stirred the dough as his hands suddenly were at my waist.
"You know you look hot today." his breath was near my ear.
"Jongin could you..." his touch was all to make me weak but I wanted to stay focused on that damn cake. *why was even I the one who is going to make it now*
"Could you stop for a second babe?" he was kissing my neck, his hands caressing my sides. "Jongin please..."
He turned myself to him starring into my eyes.
"You know what happens if you beg." he leaded my hand to his crotch wanting to feel his already growing member.
I took my hand out of his grip.
"Jongin we are baking, why you are so horny already?"
"I just need to see you, touch you. That's enough. That cake can wait. Just something quick, come on."
"Maybe after we finished this cake." I smiled to myself as I felt my victory over that fight as his hands were suddenly gone.
"Jongin I'm..." I turned myself around, maybe I was just to harsh to him. I was all surprised and angry at the same time as suddenly felt cake dough on my face and all over my upper body. I wiped it off my eyes to see a Jongin who tried to hide his devilish laugh.
"Are you serious? That good cake dough Jongin."
He bursted out laughing, he couldn't hold his laughter because he saw my all smeared face. I hated him for that but I needed to laugh too. So we just both laughed in sync.
"I already showered today, damn it."
"Well I could help you with that."
He came nearer, tried to help me out of my ruined shirt. He pulled it over my head leaving me in my bra.
"Come on babe." he leaded me into the bathroom his voice just made me melt under his touch.
He kneeled himself infront of me, unbuttoned my pants but his eyes still fixed with mine.
As soon as he started to caress my thighs I lost myself and gave in.
He left kisses all over my thighs, squeezing my ass.
In one go he pulled of my panties and made his way up to my bra unclaps it.
"Get in the shower." he commanded.
I was all naked already so I got into the shower turning on the water to wash off the rest of dough which was still hung on my face and neck.
As the hot water run over my body I watched him through the glass. The way he put off his shirt and jeans. His back muscles were shown and his bare chest, his skin tone like broze. His dark hair hung in his face, it was almost wet already because of the steaming air. His eyes were fixed with mine as he pulled of his boxers. I saw the lust in his eyes as he lowered his eyes watching the water run over my breasts down to my womanhood.
He opened the glassdoor and came in and started to kiss me harshly before he could even close the door completely. His hands run over my whole body till he reached my wet core. I moaned into his kiss as his thumb started to make circles on my clit.
"Mhh Jongin please."
The hot water run over our bodies making it more steamy as it already was. His free hand caressed my sides as he entered one finger into my pulsing womanhood. He started to thrust his finger into me as soon a second and third finger followed. He gave me pleasure all over as I suddenly felt empty because his hand was gone.
"Beg for it." the hand who was at my womanhood a second ago massaged himself right now, starring into my eyes.
"Please Jongin, fuck me."
He didn't wait any longer as he lifted up my right leg made his chest touch mine.
"You're ready baby?"
I only nodded because I couldn't wait any longer.
He slowly started to push his member inside of me as he slowly pulled it out again.
"Mh Jongin, yes like that."
His pace wasn't fast but his slow and skillfull movements made me shiver under his touch.
He pulled his member in and out in a faster pace now.
"You like it like that huh?" his smirk was all over his face. I saw his pleasure in his eyes.
"Jongin faster please." I wanted to feel him harder so I begged for him knowing that would drive him crazy.
As I wished, he started to thrust harder and deeper into my wet womanhood making me moan into his kisses. I already felt myself near as he thusted harder and harder.
"Mh Jongin make me come."
His free hand reached for my clit giving me pleasures in both ways.
"Mhh shit..." I released myself on his still hard member. My legs were weak and I couldn't hold myself really well because I was shaking but I wasn't finished, I wanted to give him such pleasure like he gave me right now.
I started to stroke his member while my other hand massaged his balls.
"Mhh (Y/N) don't..mh fuck don't stop."
I started to lick his tip still stroking his hard length. His head fell into his neck moaning into the steaming air.
As I took him into my mouth bobbing my head up and down he couldn't hold in his loud moans any longer and started to thrust into my mouth.
His thrusts got sloppier and slower as I felt him near. He shoot his hot load down my throat with a last thrust. He made me stand up and hugged me thight, caressing my back kissing my neck and collarbone.
"I love you (Y/N). What did I do to deserve that?" he whispered into my ear.
"See that clock?" I whispered back, pounting to the wall clock in our bathroom.
"It's you birthday baby." I kissed his forehead softly.
_______________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JONGIN NINI BABE!!
Also Happy Birthday again to our lovely Kyungsoo <33 WE ARE ONE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGIN NINI BABE!!Also Happy Birthday again to our lovely Kyungsoo <33 WE ARE ONE

I just wrote it in one go to make it to his birthday. Hope you still like it. ;)
Thank you to a friend who gave me the idea of the baking, cooking thing- it fit perfectly to my birthday idea- love ya :*
See ya~ Your Admin N :)