Lucky

This is a requestes smut by
cuddlyxstyles
I hope You'll like it :)

Junmyeon x Reader (Smut)
~ Admin V ~

Two weeks of vacation were now over, that meant I had to go back to my stressful dailylife in a few days. Entering the airport entrance I already saw the first counter were I would get my ticket for my flight back to Florida. As I came to the counter the lady infront of me smiled at me brightly.
"Welcome at 'Incheon International Airport'. What can I do for you?"
"Ah thank you. I have a ticket back to Florida at 9:45pm. My name's (Y/N)." I told her as I settled my luggage on the floor, resting my other bag onto it.
"Yeah, you're flight will go at 9:45pm. Please stay in the line at your flight entrance atleast 30minutes before the flight starts, so that you won't miss it. Please follow the signs, they'll lead you to the counter 'Air Seoul' were you get more informations." She told me as she lead me the way by pointing at the counter with her hand.

I made my way towards the counter of 'Air Seoul', leaving my luggage at the luggage strap which lead into my airplane as I took my other bag as carry-on baggage with me.
I already saw the line to my flight as I went trough the scanner. My flight would go in 45minutes so I had to hurry up to not miss it.

After I got myself something to eat and drink I finally stood in the line, waiting for the security to scan my passport. As everyone was scanned through we went to our airplane which already stood outside, waiting for it's departure.
The people around me got into the airplane as well as I did, looking around to find my seat for the next 15 hours of flight. As I found my seat, number 5 in the 22nd row, I took my phone and headphones out of my bag, putting my bag in the luggage storage above me after I did so. Making myself comfortable I put in my headphones, playing some soft music because I had to sleep for some hours as the timedifferenz between Korea and Florida is 17 hours, which would only give me Jatleg if I wouldn't sleep for a bit.
.
.
The flight went by by itself as I slept troughout most of the time. I was fully awake as we only had 5:15pm in Florida once our plane landed.

I made my way towards the luggage strap as I wanted to get my luggage.
I looked around trying to find my luggage under all the others. I thought I saw my luggage as some black bags came out of the entrance of the luggage strap. A handsome man next to me seemed to search for his luggage as well, I was distracted by his handsome look, just that I lose my luggage out of my eyesight.
But before I could take my luggage as I saw it again, a man slightly bumped into me, taking his bag before I could take mine.
"M-mianhae" he softly shouted through the croud.
"It's okay." I whispered to myself as he wasn't there anymore. Taking my luggage I made my way towards my appartment.
.
.
The door the big house I lived in stood open, so I just went trough it, going into the elevator, pulling my luggage behind me.
*Wasn't my bag heavier?* I thought to myself as I eventually reached the door of my appartment. I settled the luggage on the ground as I searched for my keys in my bag. *Fuck where did I leave them* I said to myself as I just couldn't find them in my bag.
I remembered that I left them in my luggage after I left my hotel in Korea, so I looked for them there.
I was shocked as I didn't find what I wanted to find in there.
*Where are my things?!* I asked myself as I saw a luggage full of men things. I couldn't belive my eyes as I had to find out who took my luggage as my things weren't in the luggage I had.
I looked for a name or address inside the luggage, which I found after some time.

Kim Junmyeon
648 Samseong-ro, Samseong 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Southkorea

Kim Junmyeon
The Florida Mall, 1500 Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32809, USA