White Noise ~Part Two~

Hiii there, again ;)
This smut was requested once but we never ended it, sooo sorry :(
So I thought I upload the unfinished one

If you didn't read the first part yet, I request you to read it so that you have an idea of what happened before this part ;)

Enjoy it eveb tho it's not done

Sehun x Reader (Smut)
~ Admin V ~

I hugged Sehuns parents goodbye as we were just finished with our dinner and where on our way home. I barely talked to Sehun after what he did at lunch time, I was just to embarassed and it was the first time that I saw his parents so I was kinda mad on him.
As I said goodbye to his parents I gave Vivi a little moment to say goodbye to him too, going to Sehuns car right after I did so.
I walked infront of Sehun as I heared him closing the fencedoor behind us, trying to walk as fast as possible so he could catch up with me. I walked straight to his car as I heard Sehun unlock it from far away. Opening the door I went inside of the car in the next moment, shutting it down right after I jumped into the car and made myself comfortable. I tried to smile at Sehuns parents through the front window of the car even tho I was mad and had to control my feelings, but his parents hadn't made anything wrong.
I still looked to the front, forcing a smile and waving at Sehuns parents as I heard the door of the driverseat open up. I glanced to my left side as I felt Sehuns presence near me as he sat down in his seat, putting the seatbelt around him and closing the door right after he did so.
As he started the car I was still looking to the front, not bearing to give him a look since I could kill him right now, I was still embaressed of the thing before, so that my cheeks slightly headed up. I covered them with my hands as I pouted to myself, how could he embarres me like this.
*You'll see you lil brat* I thought to myself.
As he managed to turn the motor on, he finally drove out of his parents garden, waving to them with one hand as he had the wheel in his other hand. I waved to his parents one last time before Sehun turned the car and finally drove off. I saw his parents going back in the house, Vivi following them so that I lowered my hand to my lap, placing my hand on it. I looked down on my feet as Sehun didn't spoke up yet, which filled the car with nothing but silence.
I looked up again, looking at Sehun for a short second before I turned my head to the right, looking out of the window.
It was awkward for me not to have Sehun's hand on my thigh or on my hand, since he always did that. I always played with his fingers while he drove the car with his other hand, but not this time.
I wasn't mad at him because we had sex in his parents house, but I was mad at him that he didn't go easy on me, so that I couldn't help but moan, letting his parents notice our little session in his old childhood room. I blushed to myself as I thought about Sehuns parents hearing everything up there, it was so embaressing the more I thought about it.

In the next second I jumped up out of shock as I felt a strong grip on my thigh, grabbing it firmly. I looked at my thigh as I saw Sehun's hand squeezing it. I stared at his hand for a while as I didn't know what to do. If I saw his stupid smirk on his lips in this moment, I would have smack his hand away from me, getting distance from him, but he didn't smirk at all. As I looked up at Sehun's face, it didn't show any emotion, no regret, no sadness, or not even lust in his eyes, nothing. I stared at him for some time as I thought about my words I was going to say to him, but I was interuppted by his words before I could even give one sound from me.
"Why are you mad at me?" he asked with a cold tone as his eyes didn't leave the street, and his hand didn't stop squeezing my thigh.
I just let out a sarcastic laugh, reacting at his question like this since I didn't know if he mean it, or really doesn't know that what he did, was not okay.
"Are you serious right now?" I let out a sigh before I asked him a question back, but he didn't answer.
"Why did you have to do this. It was my first time meeting your parents and you have to embaress me you lil br-" I shut my mouth just before I were going to curse at him, I never did before so I didn't want to hurt him in any way.
He looked at me for a second before he focused back on street, slowly building up a little smirk on his face, which I hate *well in this situation*
"Don't you lie to me.. it was fun." he giggled at himself as I couldn't laugh at all.
I was mad. Even more.
I didn't say anything to that as I grabbed Sehun's hand from my thigh, placing it back onto his leg as I turned me head back at the window, smirking to myself as I knew how I would give him his punishment for today.
.
I stepped out of the car as soon as we reached our house, standing infront of it. I closed the door behind me leaving Sehun inside the car as he wasn't as fast as me, unbuckling the seatbelt.
I went infront of the door, searching for my keys inside of my purch, opening the door as soon as I found them and let the door open so that Sehun could follow after me inside the house.
As soon as I was inside I kicked my pumps off my feet, leaving me barefoot on the ground, I put my pocket on the ground as well, leaving me in only my dress as I went upstairs, into my bedroom which I shared with Sehun.
I heard the front door close harshly as I stood at the staircase. I wasn't sure why he closed it so harshly but I could assume that he was mad at me, since he thinks I overreacted and now he's the one who is like a little child even tho he embarassed me in the first place.
I shook my head, not letting my idea go out of it as I still had to punish Sehun for the things he did to me in his parents' house.
I opened the door of our bedroom quietly since Sehun still didn't know where I am in the house right now, and that had to be like this until I have prepaired my little session for Sehunnie.
I smirked to myself as I thought about the image in my head. I didn't hestinate long but went to our bed to search for something in my nightdrawer, opening it as quiet as possible so that Sehun wouldn't hear me.
Soon after I looked for it, I found all the things I'll need in a few minutes. I grabbed the things in my hand placing it in the middle of the room. After I did so I went to Sehun's desk, pulling his chair also into the middle of the room, hiding the objects I picked up before behind its leg.
I was sure that everything was prepared so I just had to call my little patient for the session. I cleared my throat one last time since I was nervous about what was going to happen here soon, we never did this before, eventho I had this things in my drawer all the time. But finally, they're going to be used.
I coughed lightly so that I would be able to scream loud enough for Sehun to hear me.
"Sehuuunnie... I need you." I screamed for him as I smirked to myself. He probably thought he knows what I wanted, but he's surely wrong. I was sure that he would come up into our room in the next second, thinking that I might apologize to him for 'overreacting' but no. Not this time. Not without his punishment.
As I didn't hear footsteps yet I screamed again, this time louder.
"SEH-" I stopped screaming as the door opened, only a gap.
"What do you want." I heared from outside as the door slowly opened wider and wider every second.
As I saw him I smiled at him, making him feel comfortable around me.
"I-I'm sorry Sehunnie, I was overreacting." I tried to play as good as I can, as I saw Sehun not looking at me, but at his chair in the middle of the room.
"What's this" he asked with a cold tone.
*this isn't going where I want it to be* I thought to myself as he didn't do what I expected him to do.
I gulped lightly as I went towards him slowly, pressing my hands against his strong chest as I looked deep into his eyes. I slowly went onto my toes, making me taller so that I could kiss Sehun's neck lightly, giving him a thought about what was going to happen.
My eyes grew wide in shock as I felt a strong grip around my waist holding me against him.
"Mhh, is this your apologize (Y/N)" he smirked to himself. I had to play along so I slowly nodded at his words, still looking inside of his eyes.
I was almost melting under his touch, as I felt myself heating up, but I couldn't let him though this without anything. So I slowly brought my face to his ear, so I could whisper somethinh inside of it.
"Strip down Sehun." I bit my lip, not knowing what Sehun will do next. I slowly seperated my face from his so I could see his reaction on my order.. his well known smirk was shown on his lips.
.
.
_____________________________________

Omg I read it out again and I didn't remember it ended like this, well stopped at this point. So sorry 🙈
Hope you liked it 😊
~Admin N