Juice

This is a requestes smut by
DelyanaNatasha
Hope you'll like it ;)

Kris x Reader (Smut)
~Admin V~

I closed the zipper of my bagpack as packed all the things I needed for today. I placed my bag on the ground beside my bed as I opened my closet to look for good clothes which I could wear today.
It was hard for me to pick a outfit, like every day, but at the end I managed to pull out a casual black jeans and a oversized pullover, showing not too much of my body and curves.
As I changed from my nightwear to my normal outfit I made my way to my bathroom at the same time, brushing my theeth once I reached the counter. I decided to put my hair into a normal bun so that I could see my face clearly. I only put on a little bit of make-up just to hide my swollen eyes from the loss of sleep.
I turned out the lights as I left my make-up bag in the bathroom, closing the door after me. As I went to my bed I took my phone which was on my covers and put it into the backpocket of my jeans, taking my bagpack with my other hand and opening to door of my room.
I made my way down the stairs as I reached the front door already, wearing my jacket and shoes and leaving my house after I did so.
.
I waited outside the house as I read the message that my friend sent me.
"We'll be there in 2"
I placed my bagpack on the ground as I waited "2 minutes" for my friend, fixing my bun one last time before I saw a car driving in my direction.
I smiled as I opened the door of the backseat once the car stopped in front of me. I dropped my bag in the middle of the backseat, filling the space between my friend and me while I greeted my friend with a small hug.
"Okay (Y/N) is in you can drive now." she screamed through the backseat so her stepbrother would hear her, looking at me as she knew that she annoyes him again.
"Hey hey" I smiled through the mirror as I saw him staring at me, before he turned his head again without looking at me for long. I looked back at my friend as he didn't answer me at first.
"I'm only here to drive you to your school... don't bother me." he said as he started the car, driving off to our school.
"Don't mind him (Y/N). Kris is just being himself again" she whispers inside of my ear as she laughed at me slightly. I nodded at that, turning my head back to the front slightly disappointed at what he said.
.
.
As the car stopped infront of our school I looked at my friend for a short second before she opened the door without saying a word, closing it behind her again, leaving me alone with Kris in the car.
I took my bag from the seat beside me, grabbing the doorknob slightly before I opened it slowly, looking inside the front mirror of the car one last time. "T-Thanks for the ride" I mumbled to myself as I got out of the car, closing the door behind me as I heared a quiet "You're welcome" from the inside of the car.
.
We sat in the corridor of our school, eating the food we bought just now because we had a short break from our classes.
"Why are you always so awkward around Kris.." my friend asked me as she mumbled her food inside her mouth, yewing it loudly while she was looking at me.
"Ahh.. I-It's nothing tho." I quietly said under my breath as I ate my food slowly.
"I see, I see. You're quiet a-" my friend got cut off as my best friend stood in front of us.
"Why didn't you bring me food (Y/N)?" he asked as he blopped down between us on the ground.
.
The rest of the day went by in the blink of an eye as we didn't have much classes left this day.
My friend, my best friend and I went out of the building as I already saw a big black car standing infront of the school doors.
"Well we'll have to go.. see you tomorrow" my friend said as she hugged my best friend, going in the direction of the car already, leaving me behind with him.
"Won't I get a hug?" he asked with a fake sad voice as he smiled at me while I was still focused on the car.
"Hey (Y/N)" he slightly laughed as he hit my shoulder softly, letting me look at him now.
I slightly smiled at him as I tippytoed up to hug him. "See you tomorrow you dork." I said while I slightly pulled on his ear while running away from him, sticking my tongue out at his stupid face.
"You'll get this back you lil-" he said before he smiled at me one last time while waving at me and going home.