What U Want From Me

Yixing x Reader (Smut)

"See you tomorrow" - I spoke to my collegues as I made my way out of the office. It was 4 pm and the sun was still shining brightly. It was mid summer, 28°C and as always, I made my way through the park to get home.
Sadly I got no one to enjoy this beautiful day. Single - since a year now and I kinda got more and more frustrated about it. I mean it's not like I met no guys but just be honest - jerks, assholes, I could continue with those words which those "guys" wouldn't even derserve. Where are the nice and still good looking guys? It's just....arghhh.
.
Still in thoughts, I walked through the park.
"Hi (Y/N), I haven't see you in years."
That noisy voice just brought me out of my thoughts.
I looked up as I saw her. I hated her since.. I don't know since when, I just hated her from the beginning. I tried to be as nice as possible - I wasn't in the mood for a fight.
"Hi 'her name', how are you doing?"
She wasn't by herself. * Good, now I know where the good looking, nice guys are*
She was with her boyfriend, the one who everyone knows as the 'best guy' ever. Sure she derserves a guy like that and me....I hated her even more.
"Ohh you're still single." a fake smile builted on her face.
* Just calm, caaalm*
"Ehm no I'm actually..." "Hi I'm Yixing, nice to meet you."
*What...wait...who...he came out of nowhere. Why is he even....*
I think my expression where just like 'wtf' but I tried to play it cool - I mean I hated her and no matter who he was, he saved my ass for being more embarrased towards her.
"Ohh so you and Yixing are a couple, I'm glad you got someone." - * Snake*
"Yeah we are together since half a year now" his arm now around my shoulders.
Me - still in shook.
"Well, we just need to go now, it was nice to meet you Yixing. I'll see you (Y/N)." With those words she and her boyfriend left. - *Snake *
I was about to thank him as his hand made his way down to my ass. "Saved your cute, little ass huh?" He smacked it.
Ohh man another bad ass jerk.....
"Actually I was about to thank you but...I mean...what do you think who you are?" I grabed his arm and took it off of my shoulders. "Just leave now, why are you still here, what u want from me?"
"Ahh come on, don't be that boring, let's have a little fun." - * the fuck*
I was about to punsh him - as he screamed out like a little school girl.
"SHIT!!..put it away..."
"Are you crazy or something like that?"
There was nothing seen he could be scared of except of that.... no haha no way...
"You are afraid of pigeons?" My throat started to hurt because I laughed out loud way too hard.
"That isn't funny, see that sharp beak, they could peck your eyes out."
"I'm sorry that's too funny, how old are you? Seems like you are not that bad ass you played off huh?" Now it was my turn hehe.
"Damn it, you got me..." his head turned down and I saw a little blush on his face.
Altough he tried to check on me, he seems nice. And that little girly scream was kind of cute. Maybe I should try to talk to him, I mean he just saved my life from that, how did I called her, ah right snake.
"Let's go to a Café near the park, before you scream my ears off." I couldn't stop giggling.
His eyes brightened up as he followed me to the next Café.
.
.
- In the Café -
"So what are you like to do in your freetime? I like to dance and I write my own songs."
He seems so proud talking about it, it must be a real passion because his eyes were shining like a little star.
That was the first time, I really realized his face. He was so happy talking about his things he liked. A little dimple was shown from time to time when he smiled as brightly as possible. His eyes where dark brown and his hair was hanging into his forehead - a little bit curly - like a little sheep. He was so cute looking but still really handsome and a man you really could adore in all his ways.
I just missed his question as I watched the clock on my phone.
"Damn it I need to go, I'm really sorry but I got a meeting this evening and I need to get ready for it."
"Don't worry I'll take you home by car if you're in a hurry."
"Oh that would be nice, thanks."
He paid the bill for our drinks and we left the Café.
.
.
.
No conversation in the car...but still no awkwardness. I kinda felt relaxed and calmed next to him. I wondered why such a guy has no girlfriend. Maybe he's just acting and he's a psycho or something like that.
I think I just need to enjoy this situation and don't think to much about it.
.
.
.
"Thanks for the ride, that was really kind from you."
"Your're welcome."
I was about to go out of the car as he spoke again.
"Can we meet again, I mean it was really nice to meet you, and you're really cute."
I stopped in my movement and turned around to him. He blushed.
"I got time left, how about you park your car and come with me into my flat?"
He smiled, again that dimple. *Goooosh *
"I would love to."
.
.
.
"You can stay here as long I change myself."
I was in the mood to be a little sneaky. I wanted to figure out, what kind of guy he really was. A total jerk would probably sneak in my bedroom when I'm changing and would try to...yep exactly that.
"I'll be right back."
.
.
.
No movements were hearing. He's really staying on the couch?
As I made my way back to the living room he was still sitting on the couch, he turned on the tv.
"Ohh, I hope you don't mind."
"No no it's okay, feel free."
That bright smile again. * Shit I think I fell in love*
I sat myself next to him on the couch, focusing the tv. I felt his looks on me.
He's still not trying to do something.
Suddenly his hand reached for mine.
"I think I like you (Y/N)." he was still focusing the TV.
I pulled a little on his hand that he had to look at me. I just smiled at him as he made his way towards my lips. Before he reached mine he stopped in his movement and locked his eyes with mine as he leaned in again and kissed me softly.
Normally the kisses that I had were rough and lustfull but this kiss was different. I liked it.
I kissed him back, not as gentley as he did before.
I pushed him on the couch, howering over him. I started to kiss his neck, his breath got heavier. His hands reached my waist and back, caressing.
I started to kiss him more passionately as he flipped me over, now he was howering over me.
"You're sure you want this? I think if I start this I can't stop anymore."
"I'm sure." most seductive look I could make right now on my face.
First time a saw a little smirk on his face. *Shit I'm already wet as hell*
He pulled away my shirt and unclasped my bra pulled it away too.
"You're really beautiful." still that smirk.
He pulled off his own shirt kissing me inbetween. My hand reached his chest, his pale white skin felt like heaven. His lips tasted so good. I needed more, I couldn't wait any longer.
"Let's skip that foreplay, I want you."
"As you wish, babe."
He unziped his pants, mine with his other hand. He pulled it away leaving me in my panties.
Leaving my lips, he started to kiss my neck making his way downward.
"Yixing...what?"
"Shhhh, just enjoy."
He pushes my panties aside and started to tease me with his fingers. He pushed two fingers into my already wet womanhood, made me feel so damn pleasured.
"Please, stop teasing." I begged
Suddenly his fingers were gone but were replaced by his wet, cold tongue.
"Moan for me (Y/N)."
I never ever got pleasured from a guy like that. Shit it felt awesome.
"Ahh shit I'm coming." his fingers joined his tongue as he thrusted more harder into me.
"Yiiii...xing-ahh." I released on his fingers, made him taste my juice as he licked his fingers pleasurable.
He was kissing me again, made me taste myself as he placed his hard member at my entrance. "Scream my name!" he commanded as he thrusted into me.
"Shiiiit Xiiing." he filled me completely, already reaching my spot with every thrust he made. He left hickeys all over my body as he thrusted harder and harder.
"Ahh you're so tight, I'm already near."
I couldn't stop my moans and screams as I was about to reach my climax for the second time.
I felt myself getting tighter as he thrusted one last time into me, deep and hard.
We both came at the same time, completely out of breath.
"There is one question which is left in my head."
"Just tell me." I felt his warm breath on my skin.
"Why you even were on the park? What did you do there?"
His cheeks got warmer, I could feel that on my bare chest.
"I...I..knew you would be there. You making your way through the park every day, isn't it like that? I just was too shy too speak to you."
"Glady you spoke to me this day."
He started to giggle with that cute little laughter.

_______________________________________

I hope you liked that kind of Smut, I tried to make it a little bit softer than my other 3 Smuts :)
Also I wanted to say that I write so much these days because I'm in vacation, so yeah. ;) There'll be another Smut soon, see ya, byeee~