The Eve

Hiii, hello - so I took a story I started to write like literally years ago.

I thought I could turn it into a good one so I hope you guys might think that as well.

Have fun :)

 ~Admin N.

Sehun x Reader

He was an orphan. Found in the woods by two men who went through the forest searching for thiefs who almost destroyed the village they're living in. But the only 'thing' they found was him. He was lying in a fallen tree, someone stove a hole in it, just wrapped in a towel but the night was cold as he were found, so the men took that baby with them not knowing from where he came. As the men arrived the village again, they handed him out to the women and one of them fell in love with that little guy. She wanted to care about him as she didn't have a man neither own children. He was her world so she named him Sehun, fostered him well but something was wrong with him, something really serious.
.
.
~about 27 years later~

Reader POV

I was living with my father. My mother passed away as I was only 5 years old but now I've grown up and helped my father doing the household as he was busy by working so we could live properly. Our village was kind of safe now. From time to time some stayers tried to steal some food or money but our guards kept our place safe so I wasn't afraid anymore even walk out on evenings even tho my father didn't like it. I liked to watch the stars, lying on the field and just be there by myself but this night I got interrupted.
.
"Dad, I'm heading outside okay?!" I was halfway screaming through our house as I didn't know where my father might be at the moment because all I did was staying in my room the whole day. He came up the floor walking into my direction, his expression seemed concerned.
"(Y/N) you know I'm concerned thinking about you outside alone and that strange guy, how was his name, yaa Sehun. I don't like you being outside." he rubbed his head so I got closer to him giving him a little cheek kiss. "Dad it's totally fine and Sehun, he never crossed my way. He's a lone wolf he never ever spoke to me so he won't harm me mh."

So I went outside, leaving my father behind me. His look was all concerned. I guess he was right about it, but how could I ever know something like this could have happend in those nights....

I wasn't sure why I needed that fresh air. Maybe I was exhausted because not being able to be a real and normal teenager, hanging out with friends, meeting boys and maybe fall in love for the first time. I never did and sooner or later I thought about giving up that thought of finding the right person on my side.

As I walked through the forest, seeing the stars flickering throught the leaves, I heard some strange noices. It kinda sounded like someone slaughtering a deer or something. The sound of flesh....raw flesh. As it sounded when my father came back from his hunt and brought home some food.

I was curious but also really scared, as the sound weren't that far away from me, like someone did it right in front of me. I tried to look better in the dark, trying to see something. The outlines looked like a person. Big, wide shoulders as it bend down to the, I guess deer or maybe smaller a rabbit. I was longing to know who would ever do such things in the middle of the woods.

"Heey, hello, who is there, what are you doing" - the body turned to my direction and started to walk towards me. Big and loud steps and they might become even scarier and louder as he finally stood infront of me.

"You scared me, like for real. What, I mean, what are you doing? You just..." - now I saw his hands, his strong hands covered in blood and I gasped out a little bit.

"What, I mean, I know you are strange and something but, you did that with your bare hands, rip open that, what ever is it?"

"Can I talk for a second now?" - his tone was tense, to tense for my opinion. "It is a deer okay, I found it... found it like that. I tried to safe it, but it's wounds were to big. A wolf maybe, or something bigger."