Party Till The Sun Down

Sehun x Reader (Smut)

"CLUBBING TIME" I screamed as loud as possible as I danced to my favorite song in my bedroom.
"Ahhh couldn't you scream any louder?" My best friend gave me the 'wtf' look.
"Yes I could, I mean finally a day off and finally we can go clubbing, drinking. It'll be so much fun"
"Get ready and stop dancing like a whore"
Man, sometimes she's so boring but I still love her.
"If you would dance like a whore on a party maybe you would find some guy to fuck" I gave her the pedo look.
"Haha I hate you....come on, get ready"
.
.
.
I chose to wear a black jeans and a trendy shirt, just sneakers this night - first because my feet would get hurt anyway after 2 hours so I just not wanted to torture myself. Second you can dance better in flat shoes and I love to dance like my best friend said earlier - yeep sometimes like a whore but I love it.
.
.
.
We took a cab to our favorite near club. We just needed to drive about 15 minutes to reach it.
Loud music was heared even outside as we made our way to the entrance. We entered the club and made our way to the bar immidately.
"See those many people, dressed all fine. Ahh I love it. Let's just order some drinks."
"You're going to get drunk tonight?"
See that's how her mood can change. First she was like 'why are you so hyped' now she's like 'let's get drunk and dance as slutty as possible'.
I clapped my hands in joy and celebration to make this night one of the best nights ever.
.
.
.
Three drinks later we finally entered the dancefloor. The music was lit and I just wanted to dance.
"See that guy over there?" my friend pointed at a guy standing at the bar with her head.
"Yeeah and...he's good looking but...not my type."
"Are you serious?" her eyes wide open.
"If he's dancing like god I would change my mind." Again that pedo look.
He still wasn't my type but he took my attention. He wasn't the normal, perfect looking guy but he got someting special. That's what made me kindly turned on.
As he made his way through the crowd to the dancefloor and started to dance to the beat my heart almost stopped beating.
Still dancing I was focused on him even more. His slim body danced perfectly to the beat and his dark black hair made his face even more perfect.
"This is porn!" I screamed to my friend as she focused him too.
"Go and get him!" she screamed back.
"You know I'm not like that just go and talk to a guy - I'm shy."
My friend just bursted out laughing, she was the one who had the pedo look now.
"Ahh nevermind, let's just enjoy this night." I said, my eyes still fixed on that dancing god.
.
.
.
We danced and drank the whole night.
Watched people dance, laughed and made fun out of ourselfs.
.
"That was awesome." my friend still screaming as we made our way out off the club at about 4 am.
Our cab was already waiting as she screamed out in shock. "Shit my bag, what am I, I need to hurry to get in again."
"I'll wait here." I screamed after her as she ran in the clubs direction again.
I leaned against a wall a little away from the entrance to cool off from the steaming heat which was inside the club.
I was in thoughts as a rough grip at my wrists made me gasp out loud.
"Hey babe as horny as I am?"
"Let go of me, who are you!?" I screamed but he covered my mouth immidiately. Because we wasn't in sight and the other people took care of their own junk, no one heared me scream. Still pushed against the wall by this disgusting guy I just hoped my friend would come back fast....
My eyes were closed because of fear as the grip of my wrists was taken away harshly. The next thing I saw were two man pushing each other. One was the disgusting man who pushed me against the wall 5 seconds ago the other one was....I couldn't believe my eyes. It was that non perfect perfect guy from the dancefloor.
"Fuck off or I'll call the police you jerk."
He wasn't just dancing like god no, his voice was send by angels - heeeello heaven.
The guy just made his way towards the street away from us.
"Are you okay?"
Still in shock - first because of that jerk, second because of his voice, I nodded.
"Yes thanks."
"So you're all alone? Where's your friend I saw you with earlier?"
*He saw me in the club???? Why me?
I mean that guy could have any girl he wants but he saw me?*
"Ehh no she forgot her bag in the club so she went to take it."
His hand reached for mine. "Oh I didn't introduce myself - how rude - my name is Oh Sehun. So you're going to get home now? I could walk you home if you want to? We should wait for your friend huh?"
"I'm (Y/N). It would be nice if you could walk me home, buuut m-my friend already left, so we could go now." - I lied.
She would do the same, she'll be okay - I thought as we walked away from the club my hand still in his.
.
.
.
I was getting colder and colder as we walked in the cold dark night.
"You're cold right, your hand is freezing." He took off his jacket and placed it over my shoulders. As he did this I couldn't help myself but blushed madly.
.
.
.
We reached my house 40 minutes later. I was reaching for my keys as we stood infront of my door.
"It was nice to meet you Sehun. Thanks for walking me home." a little smile was on my face.
"You're welcome, such a cute girl shouldn't walk home alone." a small smirk on his lips.
"Well, yeah good night then." he turned around and made his way away from me.
*Ahhhh do something, fast fast damn it (Y/N) don't be that dumb*
I ran after him, turned him around and locked my lips with his.
First he was shock but no 2 seconds later he gripped me by my waist and kissed me back - harshly and lustfull.
He pushed me back till I reached the door with my back.
"Open the door, I can't hold it any longer" he told me between our kisses.
As we reached my living room he pushed me on the couch - now howering over me.
"I tried to be as gentle as I could as I walked you home, but normally I'm not like that. I'm not having sex, I fuck."
His lips where locked on mine again before I could say anything.
He unzipped my pants and made his hand reach my already pulsing womanhood.
"I knew it, you're not that innocent girl you were acting - naughty girl."
"Stop teasing, pleeaase."
"Already so horny huh? I'll show you what you get for being that wet."
He unzipped his pants, his member already hard, I could see it through his boxers.
"You're really greedy aren't you? You like what you see huh?" a smirk was built on his lips.
"Don't make me wait any longer!"
He took of his boxers and and placed his member at my entrance still howering over me.
"Ready?"
Without any other warning he slammed his dick into my tripping core.
.
I couldn't hold my screams and moans as he fucked me as hard as I never get fucked before.
"Still trying to beg or do you got no words left, babe?" still thrusting as hard as possible.
Suddenly he pulled out of me and left me all empty.
"Turn around, on your knees" he command.
I did so as he slammed into me hard again.
"God please don't stop, Sehun."
"The whole night, babe."
I felt myself getting tighter as I was about to reach my climax.
"Shit I'm coming, don't stop."
"Scream my name" still thrusting, slapping my ass.
Soon as I came, screaming his name, he followed with a last deep thrust, releasing his juice inside of me. He laid down on my back resting his head on my shoulder.
"That was fun." he whispered in my ear between his kisses on my neck.
"Didn't excpect a night like this."
"Round two will follow soon." I felt his smile on my skin.
Gladly he didn't see my face because I was smiling like a little child.
- Thanks to my inner whore -

_______________________________________

You liked it? :) I was so in the mood to write a new smut so I wrote it in one go ;)
See you next time and please leave me a comment or a request. Bye~