Forever ~Part One~

Hiiii there ;) Finally
I just don't wanted to let our requester wait too long so I split it in two parts now. We've got a request by my1andonlymyeon and I hope you still follow and enjoy reading the first part.

AND DAMN IT - KOKOBOP IS SUCH A BOP!!! AND THAT ALBUM!!!
Me and Admin V aren't over it, we are still crying in the corner..SHIT

Well I'm done dying for now. Enjoy :D
_______________________________________

Junmyeon x Reader ~Admin N~

I was focusing the TV but actually I didn't follow the program. I just stared through the screen, my mind empty and full of stupid and useless thoughts but I still got them. Every fucking day. How did I even managed to get in such a shit situation. I never wanted to be at such a point and now I was, don't know what to do. You just can't like two boys aren't you!? Actually no you can't and I realized that earlier but still I was all destroyed. It all started perfectly kinda magically like you always know from those super romantic movies but it actually was real, it felt fucking real but now it was just a battle field and I tried to get through it, without success. As I was lying on my couch, staring through my walls I just remembered that I never wanted a guy to break me in that way but he actually did. He broke my soul.
.
.
It was freezing cold outside but gladly we wore our big warm winter jackets which protected us from the cold. We just headed out of the cinema, watched one of those new romantic movies which were playing all the time. He really enjoyed the movie a lot as I just saw it once before so it wasn't that surprising for me as the girl just said he loved the man in the end. He took my hand again as he did before in the cinema and felt I was cold by just touching my hand. We wanted to get some tea or something warm to eat just talking about the movie and laughing a little as we could really great with each other. It was like I knew him since ages, stupid to say but like a soulmate and I thought he felt the same. We known each other for 3 months, actually the best months ever as all crashed down and I was there all alone, crying every night to fall finally asleep.
I loved to remember that traffic light. Our first kiss. Right after we headed out of the cinema. It was red as we stood there, as I said freezing cold, so I cuddled into his chest as he just opened his jacket for me so I could cuddle even deeper. His hug was all I needed at this moment but it got even better as he just looked down to me asking for a little kiss. That's were I felt something was there in such a short time but it was. We spend the whole night walking through the cold air talking, just holding hands and enjoying the presence of each other.
.
.
A short vibration of my phone brought me out of my thoughts as I wiped away the little tear which was rolling down my cheek. It wasn't a text I wanted to get but I actually did and it destroyed me even more. It was a text from Minhao , a guy I met after I got lost because of Junmyeon. He kinda was my distraction as Junmyeon just didn't care at all anymore, from one day to another. I felt better because of Minhao and I really started to like him because he was just a nice guy but deep down I just pretend to be fine. I just didn't want to see it but I still was in love with Junmyeon and no other guy could help me through this. Minhao's text was like all his texts. He wasn't the big writer but actually I didn't care as we just met from time to time having some fun. I almost forgot Junmyeon, all the pain I got through because of him as it started to get more intese with Minhao but then all got more confused than before.
.
.
~about 2 months before~

I was at the bus station packed with my own stuff as I waited for Junmyeon. I just visited my sister over the weekend and he lived in the same city as her so I just could visit her and Junmyeon over the weekend. He decided to come to my place so he could already see how I live, he always was concerned I was alone because I was living at my own flat, away from my mum and sister. So I booked two spaces for me and Junmyeon in the bus, waiting for him to arrive. I knew him know since 3 months and I just felt so good in his presence but I still was concerned as he didn't arrive at the time we said we would meet.