Prologue

BOOK TWO IS HERE EVERYBODYYYY (Above is the LOVELY Dakota Lee, who sports a darker hair color and tone from the Water tribe, but has Green Eyes like her Grandmama

When I was born, I was an orphan.

My mother died birthing me, and even my Aunt, Katara could not heal her wounds. My father died during my time in the womb, which might of caused my mother's death.

Luckily, my Grandma and Grandpa gladly took me in.

Even though they already raised two children, they insisted on raising me.

Most of my young life took place in Republic City, where my Grandpa Sokka and Grandma Mika worked. Both worked, Grandpa was a council member and Grandma was a powerful member of the White Lotus, which meant I was shown at a very young age the horrors and pain of the world.

However, we soon went back to the South Pole, where the new Avatar was found: Korra.

We instantly became best friends, but Grandma and Grandpa needed to go back to Republic City, yet I felt the need to stay with Korra.

So, Aunt Katara offered to watch over me and to help me master my waterbending.

As the years went on, I watched as Korra slowly became the Avatar and learned to master water.

When I was about 13 years old however Grandma and Grandpa came back to the South Pole. Around a year or two later,  Grandpa Sokka passed on.

Mika and Katara were devastated, and they stayed like that for awhile. But soon enough, Mika went back to Republic City to still help control the city. Even though I didn't see her much, she was still like my mother and I wrote to her constantly.

Katara told me two of the reasons she didn't stay was because there weren't any rocks to bend and the South Pole reminded her too much of her children and her husband, who she was with since they were teens.

I focused my time on helping Korra train, which often led to trouble, but it was glorious.

Life was great, but little did I know, it would get better.