Chapter 22

"Korra? Are you out here?" I ask as Mako, Bolin, Asami and I walk outside.

"Korraaaa" Bolin calls out as Pabu rushes off. Following the creature, we find him licking the tears off of Korra.

"There you are" Bolin sighs as Pabu climbs back onto his shoulder, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" Korra says flatly. "Come on, what's wrong? You can tell us" Mako says, pushing for an answer.

"How am I suppose to save this city when I can't even learn airbending? I'm the worst Avatar ever! I just feel ... alone." Korra sighs sadly. 

"No, that's nonsense! You're amazing!" Asami points out, making Mako nod in agreement.

"Yeah and remember. Aang hadn't mastered all the elements when he was battling the Fire Nation. He was just a little kid." Mako points out.

"Korra, when Aang and his friends invaded the Fire Nation on the Day Of Black Sun, he didn't even know how to firebend!" I pointed out.

"And he wasn't alone. He had his friends to help him. Look, the arena might be shut down but we're still a team. The newTeam Avatar!" Bolin pipes in, causing Korra to smile.

"We got your back Korra, and we can save this city. Together" Mako says, causing Asami, Bolin, Mako and I to put out hands on top of each other. "Let's do it!" Korra cheers before putting her hand on top of ours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking down some chi blockers in Asami car, we really felt like a team. However, Tarrlock was determined to stop us.

Asami, Mako, Bolin, Korra, even Leinani and I ate dumplings.

Somehow, Leinani seemed, awkward around me, even Bolin at times, but I ignored it.

"All available units, please respond to the fifty six hundred block of Dragon Flats borough. Equalists have taken to the streets, consider them armed and dangerous. Proceed with caution" a police dispatcher says over the radio.

Looking up, all of us rush towards the car, leaving our dumplings behind.

"I call front!" Bolin cheers as he slides in the car seat.

Mako and Korra sit in the second row, leaving Leinani and I to sit in the back.

"Why is the power out?" Korra asks as we drive into the sector of the city. Asami stops the car as we look at the scene.  My eyes widen in horror at the scene. Woman, children and men are trapped behind metal bars controlled by the police. 

"Wait a second, these people aren't armed or dangerous." Asami says.

"Sure doesn't look that way." Korra whispers as the new chief talks into a mic.

"All nonbenders, return to your homes immediately." he says, causing the people to shout in protest.