Chapter 18

"Tell me, why did I need to wear a bathing suit?" I laugh as Bolin and I ride in a taxi to where he was staying

Since Amon's attack, Mako and Bolin lost their homes, meaning that they needed a place to stay. So, Asami Sato chose to house them in her house, where we were currently headed.

"Beacause!" Bolin cheers as the car halts to a stop and we get out. "She has a whole pool and it's just..great" he sighs as the butler opens the grand doors for us.

"Hello Master Bolin and Miss Dakota" the butler says kindly. "Hello sir" I say back, making him simile.

"You guys made it! Where's Korra?" Asami asks as she finds us in the grand hall.

"She had to do some things with Tenzin, but she might show up" I say before embracing her quickly. Even though Korra may not be fond of Asami, I found her charming in a way that no one has shown me.

"Now, are you ready for the pool?" Asami smiles before leading us to the pool.

-----------------------------------

"Look!" I laugh as I jump off the edge of the pool. With a flick of my wrists, streams of water rise, holding me in the air.

"Earthbending bomb!" Bolin screams as he jumps a little too close to me. This caused my streams to fall and for my body to land on top of his as I fell.

"Avatar Korra ... has arrived." the butler says, making me raise my hands, causing the water to lift me out of the water. Clenching my hands, the water flew from my body and back into the pool, leaving me dry.

"Hey Korra!" Mako calls from beside Asami. "Glad you could make it" Asami smiles kindly.

I step forward, embracing Korra, a little harder and longer than Asami. "Good to see you".

"Welcome to paradise my friend!" Bolin calls out, his body floating in the water. "Looks like you guys settled right in." Korra grumbles.

"Pretty much. except someone forgot to ask her father if we could stay here." Mako says before looking at Asami, who smiles innocently.

"Yeah, but I smoothed it over with him. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission." Asami says before giving another bright smile. "So, what do you have planned for us today? Let me guess, shopping, makeovers ..." Korra says, her voice sounding like she was going to die.

Running towards the pool, Bolin shot out "Ooooh I vote makeovers!" as he tramples his brother into the pool.

Climbing out of the pool, a smirk played on Asami's lips. "I had something...a little more extreme in mind".

-------------------------------------------------------