Chapter 6: Spying on Amy and the girls

Wow I really wrote two chapters on one day. Thanks for the comments and the votes. I really love this story so I'll continue on this in the next days, since I have no school or work this week. I hope you like my new chapter.

Amy and the girls were on their way to Amy's house as Cream and Sticks came up with a question. "Amy, can you at least tell me and Sticks what happened in the morning?" Cream asked and pointed at her and Sticks. "Okay, but don't tell the guys." Amy said and looked serious at the two. "We promise." Sticks said.

"Well I wasn't feeling so well in the morning and stood up to go to the bathroom. I stood up as quiet as I could to not wake any of you guys but Rouge heard me and followed me with Blaze. Well I felt sick and then I vomit and Blaze and Rouge came in the bathroom to see if I'm okay and as we went back we came face to face with Sonic and the other two." Amy said and they continued walking, not knowing that someone was following them.

Sonic was standing on a tree as he heard the whole conversation. "So that's what happened this morning in the bathroom." Sonic said to himself. "What happened this morning?" someone asked and Sonic jumped at the sudden voice and fell off the tree. "OW! Shadow what are you doing here?" Sonic said as he jumped up from the ground.

"Who said that I'm alone here and why are you spying on the girls?" Shadow asked as Silver, Tails and Knuckles came out of the bushes. "Who said that I'm spying on the girls?" Sonic asked. "We followed you and saw that you were following them and listened to their conversations." Tails said and smirked at him.

"Why are you even following me, haven't you better things to do?" Sonic asked and crossed his arms. "Actually we were bored and we thought you'll get in trouble again" Silver said. "Guys I'm bored can we do something?" Knuckles asked. "I don't know what you guys are doing but I'm totally following Amy. I want to know what's up with her." Sonic said but before he could dash of Silver stopped him.

"Can we come too, maybe they are saying anything interesting." Silver said. "Um ... okay why not, let's go." Sonic said and the five boys made there way to Amy's house and sat in a nearby tree, so they could losten to their conversation.

"Okay, so you're sure that you're not ill. Because you have vomited in the morning, then you eat as much as never before. One time you are as happy as a dog when he found a bone and the next time you are as grumpy as Shadow." Rouge said smiling as she mentioned Shadows name. "Yea I'm sure that I'm ..... excuse me for a second." Amy said as she ran in the bathroom.

"Yup, totally not ill." Blaze said sarcastically. "Maybe she should go to a doctor or we search in the internet what she could have." Cream said. "Good idea Cream, but what is the internet?" Sticks asked confused. "You don't know what internet is, wow you have to catch up at some things, Sticks." Blaze said. "Stop talking let's tell Amy about our idea." Rouge said as Amy came back into the room.

"Sorry about that. So what do you want to do?" Amy asked and looked at her friends. "Amy would you mind if we can use your computer for a few minutes." Rouge said. "Okay and what exactly do you want to do with it?" Amy asked confused why the girls want her computer. "We want to know if you have any symptoms of any illnesses." Blaze said and took the computer from Amy. "Let's see ... alright Amy, what symptoms do you have?" Blaze asked.

"I can answer that." Rouge said and began to speak again "She vomit the second time this day, she eats a lot since today, she fainted and she had mood swings and ..... wait a second". "What is it Rouge?" Sticks asked and everyone looked at Rouge. "Amy this are pregnancy symptoms." Rouge said and looked shocked at Amy. Amy wanted to say something as they heard something outside.

The guys where listening to the whole conversation, Knuckles still was bored, and the other four boys were paying attention on the conversation of the girls. "WHAT NO WAY!" Sonic said and jumped as Silver put his hand around Sonics mouth signaling him to be quiet.

But it was to late the girls were standing outside the house and Rouge saw the guys hiding in the tree and she gave Sticks a signal to shoot her boomerang at them. As Sticks does that one person fell out of the tree and that person was Knuckles, because he didn't pay attention at the first place.

"The four of you also come down there before I do it myself." Rouge yelled and glared angrily at them. The three hedgehogs and the fox where jumping off the tree. "Thank you Sonic, because of you we didn't hear the rest." Silver whispers to Sonic. "What were you doing up there?" Cream asked. "We were looking at birds." Shadow said while Sonic stared at Amy, but nobody noticed.

"Were we? I thought we were spying on the girls, since Sonic was so worried about Amy." Knuckles said. "KNUCKLES SHUT UP" the other boys yelled at him, even Sonic who got out of his staring as he heard what Knuckles just said. "What have you heard?" Amy asked and looked at them. "Well not much .... just something about pregnancy symptoms." Sonic said now worried, jealous and angry at the same time. "Who has pregnancy symptoms?" Knuckles asked.

"Amy you idiot, because of this information we were found because of Sonic." Shadow said and looked angrily at Sonic. "Wait a second, don't tell me that Amy is pregnant with Sonics child" Rouge said excited. "ROUGE, WE ARE NOT EVEN DATING" Amy and Sonic said at the same time with a red face.

"And I'm totally not pregnant, this must be just some illness or what should I know, but I AM NOT PREGNANT!" Amy said as she got angry. "Okay, okay you don't have to yell at me Pinky." Rouge said as she put her hands in the air.

Suddenly they heard an evil laugh and Eggman came out of nowhere with some robots to attack Sonic and his friends. "Egghead what are you doing here?" Sonic said and got in his fighting position as well as his friends. "I just came by to see how things are going and I want to get ride of you." Eggman said. "You'll never get ride of us, Eggface." Silver said and they started to attack the robots of Eggman.

Sonic was also going to start fighting as someone took him by the arm and he looked behind him. As he looked back he saw Amy and she fainted Sonic caught her before she hit the ground and laid her down on the ground. The others also saw what happened and rushed to both hedgehogs, expect for Shadow and Knuckles. The two rivals destroyed the robots and then also rushed to Sonic and Amy.

"That's it, we are going to the doctor right now." Sonic said as he picked Amy up and dashed away. Shadow dashed after Sonic and jumped in front of him. "Faker, you do know that the doctor is in the other direction, do you?" Shadow asked and crossed his arms. "... I knew that!" Sonic said and turned around to dash in the other direction.

I hope you like my new chapter, I will update soon and I hope I didn't make to much mistakes. And Conny01616 you don't have to write me which story I should continue, you can just say it, your my room neighbor. The others can text me what story they want me to continue.