Chapter 35: Sonic and Dash

I had so much ideas this night or morning, whatever and now I'm in writing mood. Thanks for all the reads, votes and comments in my last chapter. I hope you like my story so far and enjoy reading.

Amy picked Dash and the cookie box up from the floor as Dash tried to get to the Cookie box again. "Dash there are no Cookies inside, you ate all of them." Amy said as put the box into the sink.

"What, all Cookies are gone, I wanted some too you know, after all I made them." Sonic said as he crossed his arms. "Now you know how I'm feeling when ever you ate all the Cookies I made." Amy said as she turned around to face Sonic.

"I know but still, I want Cookies." Sonic said and crossed his arms as suddenly there was a knock on the front door. "But I'm not going to make some again." Amy said and walked out of the kitchen to answer the door. "What about chilidogs, can you make me chilidogs." Sonic asked as he followed Amy.

"No Sonic, I'm also not making chilidogs." Amy said and turned to the door after there was another knock. Amy opened the door to see the girls standing there. "Um morning." Amy said with Dash in her arms.

"Morning Amy can we come in?" Cream asked sweetly. "Sure, come in." Amy said and stepped aside so her friends can get inside. "What are you all doing here?" Sonic asked as he saw Sticks, Cream, Blaze and Rouge sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Why are you asking Sonic, do you want some alone time with your family?" Rouge asked smirking. "Quit it Rouge. We are here to ask Amy something." Blaze said before Sonic could say something to Rouge. "Okay what do you want?" Amy asked curious.

"We wanted to ask you if you want to go shopping with us." Rouge asked already excited about the shopping trip. "Sure I want to but what should I do with Dash, we can't take him with us he would get bored." Amy said as she looked at the now struggling Dash in her arms.

"Sonic could take care of him." Sticks said as Amy let Dash down. "I don't know, Dash just figured out how to run and I can't let Sonic all alone, we already had trouble with him this morning." Amy said as she watched Dash dashing around in the living room.

"He could ask the boys if they could help him." Blaze said. "No thanks I don't need their help." Sonic said interrupting the conversation of the girls.

"Yea, you are right we should ask them." Rouge said and Blaze called Silver. After five minutes Blaze ended the call and turned to her friends. "Silver and Shadow are on their way." Blaze said. "Wait why Shadow?" Cream asked. "He was with Silver as I called him." Blaze answered.

"Do they really have to come, I can take care of him myself." Sonic said annoyed. "Sonic you were only alone with him for like two hours as we found him." Amy said and rolled her eyes. "So just let me try." Sonic said. "Sorry Sonic but Shadow and Silver are already on their way." Rouge said and the girls went to the front door.

"But-" Sonic started but got interrupted by Amy. "No but's Sonic. I just want a second person with you in case something would happen. We will be back in a few hours." Amy said as she closed the door after everyone went outside.

"But why couldn't you ask Tails and Knuckles." Sonic said as he starred at the closed door. "Great now I'm talking with the door. .... hey were did Dash go?" Sonic said as he turned around and didn't see the little blue hedgehog.

Sonic went to the couch and found a sleeping Dash under it. "Well since you are asleep I think I'll have a short nap myself." Sonic said as he pulled Dash towards him so he could pick him up. Sonic then laid down on the couch with Dash on his upper body. "Well good night Dash." Sonic said as he closed his eyes.

"But why do I have to go, can't he take care off Faker Junior by himself?" Shadow said as he and Silver reached Amy's house. "Well I don't know why he can't look after him for himself, maybe he is ill and can't take care off him." Silver said and opened the door.

Shadow and Silver walked in the living room to see a sleeping Sonic on the couch. "Hey Faker, sleeping time is over. WAKE UP!" Shadow yelled at the sleeping Sonic. "Alright I'm up Amy." Sonic said as he jumped up. "I'm not Amy, I'm Shadow" Shadow said as he walked away from the couch.

"Oh oops." Sonic said and stood up. "So, where is Dash?" Silver asked as he didn't saw Dash with Sonic. "He's right here." Sonic said as he pointed at the couch. Shadow and Silver looked at the couch but didn't see anyone. "Faker there is no one." Shadow said and Sonic turned around to look himself.

"WHERE DID HE GO AGAIN!" Sonic said as he was running worried around in the living room. "Sonic, calm down I'm sure he is here somewhere." Silver said. "Maybe he's in the kitchen looking for some more Cookies." Sonic said and ran in the kitchen.

Shadow and Silver followed the blue hedgehog into the kitchen. Sonic looked everywhere in the kitchen but couldn't find him. "Did you look under the couch?" Shadow asked, remembering the last time they searched for Dash. "No." Sonic said as he dashed back in the living room, with Silver and Shadow right behind him.

Sonic looked under the couch but didn't see Dash under it. "Damn it where is he?" Sonic said and wanted to sat back on the couch as Silver suddenly stopped him. "Sonic don't sit down!" Silver said as he used his telekinesis to stop Sonic from sitting down. 

"You almost sat on your own son Faker." Shadow said as he saw Dash under the blanket. "I thought you two said there was no one on the couch." Sonic said angry. "Well how should we know he is under that blanket?" Silver asked.

"I don't know and you can let go of me now." Sonic said and glared at Silver. "Oh sure." Silver said and put him down next to Dash. Sonic took Dash and hugged him, glade that he didn't lost him. 

Sorry if it maybe got a bit bored but as I was writing someone was always distracting me and I got out of my writing mood. But I hope you like it anyway and thanks for reading. And I maybe upload the next chapter tomorrow.