Chapter 32: Dash and Chilidogs

Sorry that it took me so long to continue but as I said I was finishing my Sonamy Christmas story and I had a lot of work at my internship. Thanks for all the reads and votes and enjoy reading and happy late new year.

They were all sitting down around the table and everyone started eating. Amy, who sat next to Sonic, wanted to feed Dash, but he wasn't really interested in his food. "Come on Dash, why aren't you eating?" Amy said as she looked at Dash and noticed that he was looking at Sonic. She followed Dash's gaze and saw that he was starring at the chilidog in Sonic's hand. "No Dash, your to young for chilidogs." Amy said. 

Sonic looked at Amy and Dash, as he heard that Dash wants chilidogs. "So you want chilidogs hm ... sorry buddy but this chilidog is mine." Sonic said as he saw that Dash tried to grab his last chilidog. Dash stopped trying to get the chilidog as he saw his father had already eaten the last chilidog. He put his head lightly down and looked sad and also started sobbing. "Please Dash, don't start crying, you have your own food." Amy said as she tried to feed him again. But Dash was angry now and pushed the spoon out of Amy's hand. 

"Couldn't you just give him a chilidog?" Knuckles asked. "Knuckles, he's a baby, he can't bite it." Tails said as he rolled his eyes. "Your right Tails ... wait I think I have an idea." Sonic said as he stood up and took a few more chilidogs. "Sonic what are you doing?" Amy asked as Sonic went in the kitchen. "I'll make Dash something to eat." Sonic said as he opened the kitchen door. 

"What ever you're doing in the kitchen, you better leave it cleaned." Amy said. "Don't worry Amy, I'm not going to mess anything up this time." Sonic said. A few minutes later Amy and the others heard the mixer and a yelling Sonic. "NO! Stop it! ... stop mixing!" Sonic said as he tried to stop the mixer. Amy came running in the kitchen to see what Sonic did to her kitchen this time. 

"SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! What have you done?" Amy asked angry as she saw mixed chilidogs in her whole kitchen. "Um ... funny story ... I- um I forgot the cover of the mixer." Sonic said as he scratched the back of his head. "You are going to clean this mess up. NOW!" Amy said angry. "No problem." Sonic said as he took Dash from Amy. 

"Why are you taking Dash? You are supposed to clean the kitchen." Amy said as she looked confused at Sonic. "I'm on it, but first I'll feed Dash ... or he feeds himself." Sonic said as he sat Dash on the ground. "What are you doing he can't eat of the ground and besides he get's dirty." Amy said as she saw Dash licking the mixed chilidogs of his hands. 

Amy went to Dash and picked him up. "You're not eating food of the ground." Amy said and Dash started sobbing again. "Come on Amy, let him eat chilidogs if he wants to." Sonic said as he took Dash from Amy and sat him on the floor again. "Sonic! ... he's not eating of the floor!" Amy said as she walked towards Dash again. 

But before she could take him Sonic dashed towards her and picked her up. "Sonic, what are you doing put me down." Amy said, who was carried out of the kitchen by Sonic. "Sorry Amy I can't do this" Sonic said as he walked out of the kitchen 

"Sonic, why are you carrying Amy like a bag of potatoes?" Tails asked as he saw Sonic walking past him with Amy. "I put her away from Dash, so he can eat in peace" Sonic said as he turned to Tails. "SONIC! Put me down instantly or I'll get my hammer and you can sleep on the couch and not in the bed anymore." Amy said angry as she kicked with her feet and arms.  

"After you two love birds are finished with arguing could you please explain what you are arguing about?" Rouge asked. "Sure." Sonic said as he let go of Amy. Amy would have fallen down on the floor if Sonic wouldn't had caught her in time. "Amy doesn't like it when Dash's eating mixed chilidogs of the floor." Sonic said. 

"Sonic, Babies shouldn't eat of the floor." Amy said. "Come on Amy it's not that bad." Silver said and earned a growl from Amy. "We are also on Sonic's side." Sticks said and everyone expect Blaze, Rouge and Cream nodded. "Okay fine, but you have to clean Dash and the kitchen after he's done with eating." Amy said angrily. "Fine by me." Sonic said grinning.

Sonic went back in the kitchen to see how Dash is doing while Amy went with her friends towards the door. "Sorry that we have to leave so early Amy, but Shadow and me have work tomorrow, if you need something just call me." Rouge said as she hugged Amy. "Okay, bye you two." Amy said as the bat and hedgehog went out off the house. 

"I also have to go Amy, see you tomorrow." Cream said as she took Cheese and walked out as well "Bye Cream." Amy said as she waved after her. "We also have to go we have tickets for the movies, we are going to talk later, bye Amy." Blaze said and walked out with Silver behind her. "Bye Blaze, bye Silver." Amy said as they walked past her. "Bye Amy" Silver said before Amy closed the door.

 "Do you three also have something to do or are you helping me and Sonic with the furniture for Dash's room?" Amy asked as she looked at Sticks, Tails and Knuckles. "Well actually we have nothing to do .... so I think we'll help you." Tails said as Sonic came out of the kitchen with Dash. Dash was covered everywhere with mixed chilidogs. 

"My poor baby, why did daddy let you eat from the floor. Look at you, you are all dirty" Amy said as she took Dash from Sonic. "I thought I should go and clean him?" Sonic said confused as he saw Amy walking away with Dash. "Forget what I said, you better start cleaning the kitchen because we are starting with the furniture soon." Amy said before she walking towards the bathroom.

Finally done with that chapter, I was working on this chapter the whole day. I somehow got very distracted by the songs of Skillet (I love their songs). But now I'm finally done with the chapter ... about time. I'm maybe not updating really often the next time because I want to finish another story first and also want to write some more chapters of my other stories. I hope you liked my chapter and enjoyed reading. And I'm really sorry for any mistakes I made.