Chapter 11: Mood swings

Sorry again, that it took me longer to update, but I was busy to write that love story for RyanwCage676 and my internship got also in the way, but now I have time to write again, for a few days, till I continue my internship.

A few weeks have passed since the gang found out that Dr. Eggman injected Sonic with something. "Come on Amy open the door." Blaze shouted as the girls stood in front of Amy's house. "Leave me alone." Amy shouted back as the boys just got here.

"What are you doing outside of Amy's house?" Silver asked as he scratched his head. "We were shopping clothes with Amy. After we were done we found this new opened baby shop and we just walked in to look at the cute things they got there. Then all of a sudden Amy began to cry and ran outside." Rouge told the boys.

"Do you know why she was crying all of a sudden?" Sonic asked. "Well actually no, but .... wait a minute you aren't worried? What happened to you?" Rouge asked. "Maybe this stuff he got injected with, dissapeared compleatly" Tails said as he answered the question for Sonic.

"Can we please focus on getting Amy out of her house instead of wondering why Sonic isn't worried." Cream said as she walked up to the door. "Please Amy open the door we are worried about you." Cream said. "Can you just leave me alone!" Amy yelled outside but at least she wasn't crying anymore. 

"Amy even the boys are here. Stop making such a drama and come out, or we will come in." Rouge yelled. "I swear if you break my door down you are dead." Amy said angrily. "I think she is not going to oped the door." Knuckles said.

"Stop saying what we all know and make a few steps back Knucklehead." Shadow said as the girls and Knuckles made there way behind Shadow where Silver, Tails and Sonic are standing. "Shadow what are you doing?" Sonic asked.

"Stupid question. He's going to break the door down. When she's not opening the door then we will." Rouge said. "Wait, what if she is behind the door and you hurt her." Sonic said and went in front of Shadow. "Silver can you get Faker out of my way?" Shadow asked a little annoyed by Sonics reaction.

"I'm not letting you smash down Amy's door." Sonic said. "And Mr. 'I'm worried about her' is back." Cream said while Silver used his telekinesis to keep Sonic away from Shadow. "Chaos spear!" Shadow said as he broke the door down. Silver released Sonic and they all went in the house.

As Shadow came inside he got hit on the head by Amy with her hammer. "That's for destroying my door you stupid hedgehog." Amy said as she looked angry at Shadow and the others. "Stop hitting him and tell us why you were running out of the store crying." Rouge said and stood in front of Shadow so that Amy couldn't hit him again.

"I don't know okay." Amy hissed at Rouge. "Why so angry Amy?" Knuckles asked and then he got hit with Amy's hammer too. "Ow! Stop that Amy." Knuckles said as he put his hand on his head, where Amy had hit him. "Why do you think I'm angry? You guys just destroyed my front door." Amy said and then got all whiny again.

"Amy I think you have mood swings." Tails said. "I have no mood swings." Amy said starting to tear up again. "Tails do you think it could be that Amy got injected with something too?" Blaze asked. "Well it could be possible but why do you ask?" Tails answered.

"She is also acting strange, as well as Sonic and also since she was kidnapped by Eggman." Blaze said. "You're right. We should make some test, to see if she got injected with the same stuff." Tails said and he walked to Amy. 

"Amy you have to come with me, we need to test something." Tails said. "But I don't want to go, I want to hug something." Amy said as she was all sad all of a sudden. "Then hug Faker and we can go." Shadow said as he pushed Sonic towards Amy. "What! ... why me?" Sonic said.

"Because your both acting strange and if you don't want to I think Knuckles could cuddle with her." Shadow said. Sonic looked towards Knuckles as he made a few steps towards Amy, causing Sonic to growl at him. "This is new. Since when are you growling Sonic?" Silver asked as Sonic walked in front of Amy so that Knuckles couldn't get near her.

"Fine, I'll hug her." Sonic said as he put on of his right arm around Amy's waist causing Amy to blush. "Aww how cute. You two really look like a couple like this." Rouge said.  "Okay now I had enough!" Amy said and was going to hit the bat but was stopped by Shadow.

"Get your girlfriend under control Faker!" Shadow said as he looked at Sonic who glared at him. "She's not my girlfriend for the millionth time." Sonic said as he picked Amy up and dashed out of the house to Tails workshop.

"What was that. Why did he take Amy and ran off?" Sticks asked. "He probably got annoyed by Shadow and run to my house and since he is so worried of Amy he took her with him." Tails said. "Okay that makes sense. So let's go already." Silver said as they also went to Tails workshop.

"I knew you two would be here. Can I make the test now Amy?" Tails said as they finally were at his workshop. "Yes do what you want." Amy said annoyed by everything now. As Tails started his test the others were speaking with each other. After a few hours the test was done and Tails began to speak again.

"Okay, let's see. .... It seems like Amy got injected with the same stuff as Sonic, but she is acting different as Sonic." Tails said. "Do you maybe know why Egghead did this?" Blaze asked. "No, I don't get it. Why does Eggman want to change there behavior?" Tails asked himself. "Who know's." Shadow said.

"I'll go home now." Amy said a little grumpy again as she walked out of the workshop. "Bye Amy." Cream said. "Okay now let's see if anyone has an idea how we can make the two normal again. Sonic do you have any ideas?" Tails said but as he turned around Sonic was gone.

"Where did he go? He was here just a second ago." Sticks said. "Probably after Amy. To check if she gets home safe. This really is annoying when he is all overprotective of her" Silver said. "Why? I think it's somehow cute." Blaze said and the other girls agree with her.

I'll try to update the next chapter tomorrow I hope you like my new chapter and I'm sorry if I made mistakes.