Chapter 14: Baby problems

Thanks for all the reads, votes and comments. And here is my new chapter I hope you'll like it.

Amy and Sonic were watching TV for half an hour till Dash started crying again. "I'll go and get him." Amy said as she stood up and went to the crib. "Ohh come on Dash stop crying." Amy said as she took him out of the crib. But Dash didn't stop and she took him with her to the couch. "Sonic can you hold him for a few seconds, I think he's hungry." Amy said as she gave Dash towards Sonic. "But, but, okay fine." Sonic said as he took Dash away from Amy. "Thanks, I'll go and get something to eat for him." Amy said as she went into the kitchen.

After five minutes she came back with a bottle of milk and she sat on the couch, next to Sonic. "Come here Dash, it's feeding time." Amy said as she took Dash from Sonic. Dash stopped crying as he drank the milk, but after he was done with drinking he started crying again. "Can't you make him stop?" Sonic asked as he covered his ears. "Sorry Sonic, but this is a baby, he can't talk to tell me what he wants." Amy said as she was trying to find out why Dash was crying again. "Do you smell that?" Sonic said as he covered his nose. "Yea ... now I know why he is crying, he needs a new diaper." Amy said as she went to change Dash's diaper.

"Next time, it's your time to change his diapers." Amy said as she came back. "What! why me? This is your baby, I'm only here because he starts crying when I'm gone." Sonic said. "That's true but you said you'll help me so it's yours too." Amy said as she pushed Dash to Sonic. "What should I do with him?" Sonic asked as he looked at the baby in his arms. "Bring him to bed, I changed his diapers so you have to bring him to bed." Amy said. "But, but .... okay." Sonic said as he stood up.

After half an hour of trying, Sonic couldn't get Dash to sleep. "Amy, please help me. He isn't falling asleep." Sonic said as he asked Amy for help. "Do it your self Sonic, it isn't that hard to get a baby to sleep." Amy answered. "But Amy, how can I get him to sleep?" Sonic asked as he had Dash in his arms. "I don't know, play a bit with him so he gets tired or rock him to sleep or do what you want." Amy said and continued reading. "Your not helping, but I'll try." Sonic said as he sat down on the carpet with Dash in front of him.

Sonic tried to play with him with the new bought toys. Sonic gave him a wooden block, but Dash just throw it back at Sonic and it hit him on the head. "Ow! Amy do something, he's throwing toys at my head." Sonic said as he rubbed his head. "He's just playing Sonic, and it looks like he likes it." Amy said as she saw the now laughing Dash. "Your not helping Amy." Sonic said as he put the wooden blocks away. As Dash saw that he cried again.

"Pleas stop with that." Sonic said as he was now lying on his belly and covered his ears. Dash has stopped and Sonic uncovered his ears. "Finally." Sonic said but then he felt that Dash crawled on his back. "Dash get off me!" Sonic said to him but Dash continued sitting on his back. Then he started to pull on Sonics quills. "Ow! Dash stop it. Amy help me!" Sonic shouted at Amy. Amy was laughing at Sonic as she watched the whole thing. "Okay, I will help you." Amy said as she stood up and sat down on the carpet as well. "Come on Dash let go of Sonic and come to me." Amy said and Dash crawled down from him.

"How are you doing this?" Sonic asked as he sat up and saw Amy cuddling with baby Dash. "What do you mean?" Amy asked as she leaned her back on the couch. "He isn't crying when he is with you, he doesn't spit his food on you and he isn't pulling on your quills, what are you doing that I'm not?" Sonic asked. "I don't know, but maybe he thinks it is fun to annoy you. He's always laughing when he does that." Amy said as she rubbed her nose with Dashs. "But why me and not you, that's totally unfair." Sonic said as Dash began to yawn. "Looks like you're finally tired." Amy said as she stood up and placed him in his crib.

But as she was letting go of him, he started crying again. "NO, not again." Sonic said as he covered his ears. Amy took him out of the crib again and Dash stopped crying, then she placed him back in the crib and he started crying once again. "I think I know why he is crying. He don't want to be alone while he's sleeping." Amy said as she went to the couch and laid down whit Dash. But he started crying again. "Sonic can you try if he stops crying if you lay down with him?" Amy asked as she and Sonic switched place. But it was the same as with Amy, Dash didn't stop crying.

"Maybe, he wants both of us to sleep with him?" Sonic said as he stood up with the crying Dash in his hands. "We can try but let me get a bigger blanket first so that you're not sleeping with out one tonight." Amy said as she went to get a bigger blanket. Sonic extended the couch so that it was big enough for the three hedgehogs to sleep on it.

Amy came back with the blanked and she was lying on the inside of the couch and Sonic on the outside and Dash was lying in between the two. Sonic took the blanked and wrapped it over Amy, Dash and himself. "Finely he's quiet." Sonic said as he closed his eyes. "You were right, he wanted both of us." Amy said as she closed her eyes as well. "I'm always right." Sonic said and Amy snickered. "Sure." Amy said sarcastic and the two also fell asleep after a while.

And done with this chapter, now I'll go and have lunch and I'll try to update the next chapter also today. I hope you liked this chapter.